Gabingston's Maps and Graphics TL (Title Pending)

I will! Though I'll probably keep on working off of the original template I started, if for no other reason than I hate having to go back and re-do work that I've already started :p
I'd recommend giving it a look. One of the main benefits of this map is how much more accurate and quick it is to fill in historically accurate borders.

If you reboot this there are some ideas I also might be able to help with.

Hmmm interesting...
I had been toying around with this... projection (I have no clue what it's based off of), off of a base map provided by @Saramello ...
It's a little wonky in places, but seems usable :) Will be interesting to see what we both come up with.
At the rate I'm going now (been SLAMMED at work lately), expect it in a couple years or so x'D

Thank you Aghasverov for linking me in. This is actually fantastic timing as I've been converting Paradox maps and modded maps into new high-resolution templates. For this project specifically @Gabingston I would recommend the third map in this reddit post:

I actually have over half a dozen maps made and more planned. Where is a good place on this website to link them all?
I'd be interested in hearing what all of you guys have to say. Should I create a private conversation?

I'd be interested in hearing what all of you guys have to say. Should I create a private conversation?
Sure, I'd join in on it... I don't really have that much to add to the conversation at this point, as I'm now just researching my boundaries and doing some linework in mspaint. My plan is to finish up my borders, then "migrate" it to something that has more features to offer, like paint.net.
I'd be interested in hearing from you and the others on this thread about your experiences, maybe pick up some "tips 'n' tricks" :)

Also a note on the above reddit link: The third map is a heavily modded Paradox Map, which means it has proper Latitude and Longitude, and it shows the entire globe, including the top of Canada and Russia.