Hope that we will still have a Desiderius the Great ITTL. Always had a soft spot for the guy. Brilliant reboot, keep it up and good luck!

GOOGLE the name and that was the only result
Ah, you mean, Erasmus. No, what I meant is that in the previous version of this TL Desiderius became Roman Emperor of a reborn "Lombard" WRE, thus earning "the Great" if I am not mistaken. What I meant is that I hoped that part of TTL would not change much.

Ah, you mean, Erasmus. No, what I meant is that in the previous version of this TL Desiderius became Roman Emperor of a reborn "Lombard" WRE, thus earning "the Great" if I am not mistaken. What I meant is that I hoped that part of TTL would not change much.
never read the original...link?

Which alliance? i don't see either one and knowing OTL, each side will stab in the back the other as fast they can
IOTL the rebellious Duke Odo formed an alliance with the rebellious Uthman (also known as Munuza in Christian chronicles) with the aim of supporting each other against their overlords. Things didn't work out with both of them being defeated in their respective rebellions.

IOTL the rebellious Duke Odo formed an alliance with the rebellious Uthman (also known as Munuza in Christian chronicles) with the aim of supporting each other against their overlords. Things didn't work out with both of them being defeated in their respective rebellions.
That is new, never mentioned before, thanks the info, that would be fun, more as 'europe ends at the pyrennes' deal...

Hey all. Long time no update, huh? Sorry about that. Real life stuff kind of got in the way, as well as a bit of writer's block. But a new chapter should be coming this week! The Frankish civil war will soon be over. Does that mean an end to Francia's problems and a return of the Franks to their position as hegemon of Europe?

No. No it does not.

Not even a little bit.

Hey all. Long time no update, huh? Sorry about that. Real life stuff kind of got in the way, as well as a bit of writer's block. But a new chapter should be coming this week! The Frankish civil war will soon be over. Does that mean an end to Francia's problems and a return of the Franks to their position as hegemon of Europe?

No. No it does not.

Not even a little bit.

Me likes this. A lot.