For All Time

Darkest

Banned
I really liked this ATL. I'm sure you guys have read it. I just looked over it again.

I was wondering what the timeline might look like up to the year 2006. Have there ever been any discussions on this?

The link is here for those wondering.

(Wiki) For All Time ("President Chester A. Arthur" or Mike Davis) is a dystopian post-WWII scenario resulting from the death of Roosevelt shortly after the attack on Pearl Harbor, featuring horrific three-way race riots in the United States between white, black and Jewish gangs, and frequent usage of nuclear weapons around the world.

Anyway as to your question he did do a couple more bits that aren't in the above link.

Part 125

Part 126

Part 127

the last where are they now

I consider FaT to be one of the finest examples of dystopian alternate history in existance. I've read it numerous times, and there's always something new to notice/digest. In fact, I noticed a lot of similarity between the Earth Ascendant timeline you did (like a FaT) of the future...you really ought to finish that. :)

But anyway, some of the details post 1980 can be worked out. From what I gather, it seems Alexander Haig managed to somewhat stabalize the US through an American gulag system and a lot of heavy handed authority. The USSR split up in a violent nuclear civil war, most of eurasia has SPID (re, AIDS), India and the German-dominated EU are super powers in rivalry with the US. By 2001, American democracy has been restored, and some sort of recovery is on the way...but its still a long, dark road ahead.

Great timeline...someone ought to make maps of the world for it, the few of Europe are rather limited.

Darkest

Banned
He did an awesome soviet flag for a soviet of Japan, so cool.

Earth Ascendant will return, eventually. When I begin next time, I want to be sure I'll get to 2020 without having to 'stop and try again' once more. Eh.

FaT is very cool. But has anyone read the Shattered World timeline? I'll need to get a link...

Speaking od Shattered World, why the fuck are there such big delays? It's seemingly inexcusable.

In 2006 Russell Feingold would still be president, and blacks would have made a lot of gains but still have a long ways to go. The tense international situation might still exist, but maybe feel somewhat more peaceful.