For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

Sports are unfortunately not my strong suit. I would imagine some players wouldn't make it and some would, but I am not sure if there would be anything major.
Well I guess I could try to maybe try for a list? I mean, not much would change, but I could change a couple things. If that’s ok with you.

Well I guess I could try to maybe try for a list? I mean, not much would change, but I could change a couple things. If that’s ok with you.

Sure! I appreciate the input! I imagine the main things to consider would be the differing political environment, the lack of an Iraq War and so on would influence younger players and who gets into where.

Sure! I appreciate the input! I imagine the main things to consider would be the differing political environment, the lack of an Iraq War and so on would influence younger players and who gets into where.
This will take me a little bit, as I have an idea in mind but am trying to think of how to pull it off.

Some new questions!

I know something similar might have been asked before, but how is Youtube without Google ITTL? Did the tagline 'Broadcast Yourself' still get removed? Is the like/dislike bar green and red? Did they still get rid of the Rate option? Did they keep old channel banner backgrounds? TL;DR, if I were to go onto TTL's Youtube, what would the layout look like? Would it resemble more of OTL's 'Old Youtube' or 'New Youtube'?

What is the state of Post-Modernism? How is Remodernism ITTL?

What happened to Blockbuster and Netflix ITTL?

How is Joaquin Phoenix?

Some new questions!

I know something similar might have been asked before, but how is Youtube without Google ITTL? Did the tagline 'Broadcast Yourself' still get removed? Is the like/dislike bar green and red? Did they still get rid of the Rate option? Did they keep old channel banner backgrounds? TL;DR, if I were to go onto TTL's Youtube, what would the layout look like? Would it resemble more of OTL's 'Old Youtube' or 'New Youtube'?

What is the state of Post-Modernism? How is Remodernism ITTL?

What happened to Blockbuster and Netflix ITTL?

How is Joaquin Phoenix?
It would likely resemble OTL's Old Youtube, but a little slicker in appearance. Also, probably havng a mode to have MySpace colors. It would definitely resemble the Youtube of the late 2000s and early 2010s though obviously polished and so on. Dislike/Like bar might remain or be replaced with something. I do see some influnce from MySpace designwise being on there. "Broadcast Yourself" would probably remain as a tagline. As for Ratings... they might tweak that.

Overall, Youtube would resemble more like old Youtube than what we have now. As for content, they may still use the older model of higher view counts over video length time or perhaps figure out a way to combine the two. They would still likely focus more on original content than in OTL, so alot like the older days, especially because it's nurtured and maintained through the synergy with ArtistShare and MySpace and later OpenFilm. Alot of the older creators who's heyday were in the late 2000s and early 2010s (like RWJ w/ Equals 3, Epic Meal Time and various others), may maintain stronger followings because they maintain a longer steady pace rather than what happened in OTL. It would all depend on them though and it's likely we'd still see the rise of Let's Players, Countdowners and many others sharing the space with them.

Other sites would fill niches, such as Veoh looking more like "New Youtube" and catering more to those more familiar in Hollywood or television while Newgrounds would definitely take cues from ArtistShare and Youtube's model and create their own revenue service on that rather than rely on ads so they could remain more relevant in the long run.

Post-modernism as a philosophical movement is likely finally beginning to wane by this point, namely as things get better and the jokes of shitting on everything get old. Absurd humor and so on remain and grow in popularity, but post-modernism is waning rather than spinning into post-truth like OTL. Remodernism is probably rising as a movement gradually, especially as it catches on.

Netflix likely rises like OTL, though the differing atmosphere means that the race to make streaming like cable possibly doesn't happen. A Sanders administration would be rough on larger companies and the shady practices of cable companies would get them screwed as access to efficient and quality internet increases across the nation. A larger and stronger indie scene will weather the storm of big media, especially with an earlier MeToo. The idea of making quality work, earnest communication about it and paying for it has a stronger foothold in the subconscious, especially the youth.

Blockbuster... not sure if I mentioned them here yet. I think they'd likely still suffer similar problems because of their lack of innovations. They might hop on the bandwagon faster with Youtube's greater rise and the earlier emphasis on the net, but it'd still be the similar-minded business folk who thought it would always be like the 90s or 2000s. They may likely still be doomed by their short-sightedness.

Joaquin Phoneix I imagine would still do pretty well though we obviously wouldn't have a Joker movie for him.

Not sure if it has been asked before, but how is The Simpsons doing in this alternate timeline?
The Simpsons ended in 2007 with The Simpsons Movie serving as the grand finale, with the final season airing the year prior and likely bringing back as much as the old writing staff or so on they can. Simpsons adds with their 400th episode. Afterward, the focus is on Futurama while the Treehouse of Horror specials are still made every year and probably longer.

I predict after a decade or so, the show would come up, but focusing with Bart, Lisa and possibly Maggie as adults.

What's happening with the following people and groups ITTL?

• Johnny Depp
  • Tim Burton
  • The Killers
  • PETA
  • Gootecks
  • JonTron
  • Rowan Atkison
  • Steven Seagal
  • Curtis Armstrong
  • Hirsch Twins
  • Keanu Reeves

• Johnny Depp
  • Tim Burton
  • The Killers
  • PETA
  • Gootecks
  • JonTron
Johnny Depp- His career would largely be the same until the 2010s as the growing changes and so on withi the film industry probably means he works on different projects and so on. I couldn't really picture which ones would be made or so on though he likely wouldn't be in the boat he is in now. Pirates of the Caribbean probably would've remained just a trilogy albeit one with a more definitive ending.

Tim Burton- Probably more like OTL though without Dumbo nor Alice in Wonderland on his page. I imagine instead we get things like the sequel to 9, and perhaps his earlier would-be projects like Hawkline Monster and Fall of the House of Usher would be made instead.

The Killers- Assuming this is the band, I imagine it would be the same as OTL for the most part though with the appropriate changes caused by the differing times and pop culture divergences.

PETA- PETA would still likely be around and frustrating to deal with like OTL. Somethings never change. Perhaps their reputation is more in the tank as the earlier and mroe widespread adoption of social media exposes their hypocrisies which does hurt their reputation.

Gooteks- if you mean Ryan 'Gootecks' Gutierrez, I am not sure TBH.

JonTron- Probably not get in trouble from any potential political commentary snafus. Beyond that, unsure. He'd probably still do GameGrumps and may stil leave.

• Rowan Atkison
  • Steven Seagal
  • Curtis Armstrong
  • Hirsch Twins
  • Keanu Reeves

Rowan Atkinson-
Probably still the same as OTL for the most part.

Steven Seagal- He'd still be finding trouble, especially with the earlier #MeToo movement in that regard though what it'll yield will be seen there. Of course, beyond that, not much fame there in that regard. Probably be in a bit more trouble.

Curtis Armstrong- Probably OTL though he wouldn't voice Snot given how American Dad wouldn't exist ITTL. His father probably wouldn't have died from COVID.

Hirsch Twins- Well, Gravity Falls would still be made and probably be like OTL. Only difference could be Disney convincing Hirsch to do a 3rd season by giving him a year off. If they did succeed, I reckon Season 2's finale would be Not What He Seems while Season 3 would flesh out the characters more and possibly do more development. Hirsch's sense of humor can be hit or miss at times. The video game may be better too. Beyond that, probably not that much though perhaps the creative differences above may permit a crossover with Star Butterfly Vs Forces of Evil at most as some shorts.

Keanu Reeves- Probably more or less the same and we'd still have John Wick of course. We may still have Bill and Ted Face the Music though possibly more shaped by the indie scene.

Thank you very much for the questions. Sorry if some of these aren't satisfying