For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

Yeah ViaCrap is ruining Nick. CN and Disney definitely have better shows nowadays. Lets be honest Nickelodeon died the day they replaced their amazing splat logo with that boring new one. I bet MLP:FIM still airs on Hub in this universe, much to my dismay. (I don't like the show but I know a lot of people do.) How is PBS Kids doing in this universe?

PBS Kids about the same more or less though probably gets more funding by the time of the Sanders Administration. And with Nick, it's more that they have less room for risks. CN and Disney can afford to make mistakes because they have more places for funds and see what works. Nick does not have the same luxury because they lack anything that could support them that is proven to be reliable like how Disney has its own backlog, Star Wars or Marvel or TimeWarner has DC comics, Hanna Barbera or Toonami.

Nick is a fundamentally weaker position so their decline was going to be very likely since you can't expect every show to be a hit. Unless Viacom did something like buy Archie comics and used that as a way to support themselves.

Any other questons or so on? I kow one thing is that alot of stuff inspired or influenced by the Bush Administration's snafus in Iraq qwould be butterflied.

Does the Loud House get made in this TL?
Probably not. The earlier #MeToo movement means that what Chris Savino did since at least 2004 would haunt him. Granted, since it starts in 2008-2009, he would've done less of his crappy behavior, but still enough for him to probably not work within animation for a while at the very least.

Were there any major changes to Cartoon Network and any other Turner owned channels overall in this Timeline?

Hmmm... outside of what I mentioned regarding the cartoons, not much there. Probably no CN real as well. As for other Turner channels, hmm... well, probably different programming, but I don't think anything major

What happened to the following people with different war on terror:

-Chris Kyle
-Marcus Luttrell
-Eddie Gallagher
Chris Kyle: Well, he might be part of Afghanistan, but that's it for sure. He could be part of the coalition the US is part of to restoring order because of Iraq and Syria pretty much collapsing after the latter's civil war leading to the former invading and starting a war. It's pretty unlikely. Beyond that, not sure. Probably not as famous and likely be an ordinary guy.

Marcus Luttrell: About the same, no special accolades or anything.

Eddie Gallagher: Probably the same.

There's no real War on Terror. Just Afghanistan and then a coalition less than a decade later, but that's it.

How were the Terminator films in this TL?

Well, without the reboot fever or nostalgia wave of the 1980s, the franchise ends probably on a different Termination: Salvation, likely including a bit more grounded science and the disaster perhaps being climate change and using that as a discussion bit.

1980s nostalgia wave doesn't really become a thing ITTL because of the delayed Recession, the good feelings of the Gore administration and so on. As such, the non-superhero films would feel like the Aughts, just with the effects of the #MeToo movement and some others. Not sure what new films would be made.

Does Jreg still exist? What about rickrolling?
Rickrolling probably. Alot of the stuff regarding chance and so on could go either way since it could easily be replaced by something, but what I am unsure. At the same time, it could be maintained the same.

As for Jreg, I know little of his life to give a meaningful answer, but all others except explicit differences remaining the same, he would still be around. Probably would just be making music videos though.

As for Jreg, I know little of his life to give a meaningful answer, but all others except explicit differences remaining the same, he would still be around. Probably would just be making music videos though.
I imagine with the less tense 2016 US election, and the calmed down politics in general worldwide, that it wouldn't inspire him to make Centricide and what-not. Not a huge loss to the world, but a loss nonetheless.

Maybe he goes into acting or music ITTL instead.