For a Gore Prosperous Tomorrow

Is Netflix as popular as in OTL? Also did Stranger Things happen? I'm a big fan of that show

Most likely it is. Netflix would be interesting as I’m not sure how the growth of streaming would be here in TTL.

For example, would Disney make their own streaming service without what the acquired from 20th Century, LucasFilms and anything else that wasn’t Marvel? I reckon they could leverage a deal with Netflix there rather than develop their own streaming, but it varies.

Stranger Things would likely still happen I think.

Do Wojaks still exist ITTL?

The internet meme? Most likely so. It is difficult to predict memes in alternate history because of the hyperevolving psychohydra that is the complicated culture war, but I don't see why not. Most memes tend to resonate with people for one reason for another, especially those applicable to multiple fronts nd puposes.

The internet meme? Most likely so. It is difficult to predict memes in alternate history because of the hyperevolving psychohydra that is the complicated culture war, but I don't see why not. Most memes tend to resonate with people for one reason for another, especially those applicable to multiple fronts nd puposes.
I assume there are less 'Doomer' memes compared to OTL, due to the less depressing atmosphere ITTL.

I assume there are less 'Doomer' memes compared to OTL, due to the less depressing atmosphere ITTL.

Absolutely. OTL was defined by hope, disappointment, reactionary backlash and now righteous anger mixed with desperation

ITTL, it’s the same yet different. Gore’s victory allowed him to lay the groundwork for some stuff such as the fall of Exxon/Mobil and saving American car industries by forcing them to shift gears courtesy of new environmental standards along with direction from Lee Iacocca.

McCain meanwhile brought some success abroad, especially in the Middle East, thanks to building off Gore’s work and the rejection of Middle East oil control. At the same time, domestic issues grew as the GOP’s failure to handle the 2010 Great Recession led to the disappointment in the two parties and the need for reformers and radicals.

And thus we lead to the rise of Sanders, who can walk the walk, especially with prior rules leading to the end of political gerrymandering and Sanders capitalizing on charging up the youth and a greater emphasis on tackling the superrich