Florestine, Princess of Monaco

Princess Florestine (1833-1897) was the daughter of Prince Florestan I of Monaco.
Her older brother was Charles III. Charles III reigned as Prince of Monaco from 1856 to 1889.
Suppose Charles III dies childless.
His sister Florestine becomes the reigning Princess. What happens then?

Can a woman rule over Monaco?
Edit: No a woman cannot take over Monaco since the salic law will apply.

Princess Giovanna Grimaldi, was heir to Honoré II, as his sister in 1604.

So in 1856, Florestine is well in her right to be Princess of Monaco, the only problem is in 1856, she is unmarried at a time where there is tension between France and Germany.

Who would she marry. France and Spain will upset the Germans. German and Austria will upset France.

I doubt as the ruling monarch of a state she will marry Wilhelm, Duke of Urach.

Princess Giovanna Grimaldi, was heir to Honoré II, as his sister in 1604.

So in 1856, Florestine is well in her right to be Princess of Monaco, the only problem is in 1856, she is unmarried at a time where there is tension between France and Germany.

Who would she marry. France and Spain will upset the Germans. German and Austria will upset France.

I doubt as the ruling monarch of a state she will marry Wilhelm, Duke of Urach.

What about England or the Scandinavian states?

Florestine, according to the rules governing succession to the throne of Monaco, was able to marry without relinquishing her rights.

Would the Monegasque like having a personal union with Portugal when that happens?

Perhaps they have two sons, one of which becomes the Portuguese Crown Prince, the other the heir to Monaco

Would the Monegasque like having a personal union with Portugal when that happens?

Perhaps they have two sons, one of which becomes the Portuguese Crown Prince, the other the heir to Monaco

This will cause havoc amongst the Bourbons who were told they can't have a personal union between France and Spain, seeing the Monaco and Portuguese as a personal snub.

She is best to marry a Prince with no direct claim to a kingdom.