Flashes and eagles, a interesting lost TNO like Darkest hour mod

Years ago I helped a user of other forum called tyman323 as a (mediocer) brazilian lore developer for a darkest hour mod, that being "flashes and eagles", on a scenario very similar to "The new order, last days of europe" but with a Mosleite britannian empire in decadence on the cold war. The mod was never finalized and Tyman vanished in 2017, however I remembered it and decided to post some of the mod here. I hope you find interesting as a concept, including the aesthetic.
Startup1_zpsa0ee76b0.jpg

Brits_zps80c7943e.jpg

Britannia, Ruler of Europe and Africa, Champion of the Far Right.

South africa
SouthAfrica_zpsbf91d434.jpg

There was a second chilean civil war print, but it was lost after so many years
Fareast_zpsc58710c2.jpg

A USA influenced Russian Far east republic

Russkies_zps53fc7a32.jpg

The Russian empire cabinet, a near puppet of the Britannian Empire

Brazil_event_number1_zps4d446fde.jpg

Part of my terrible contribution, I took some late 1990s-early 2000s figures of the brazilian right and far right and suggested them to replace Salgado after he dies in 1975
Later Tyman changed to the correct figures of the time, being Gerardo Melle Mourão, a romanticist nationalist, Albuquerque e Lima, near unknown military figure who was quite astute and considered to be the sucessor to the dictator Castello Branco in 1967, and Ernesto Geisel, the brazilian dictator from 1975-79

Japscivilwar_zpsf6f0b5bf.jpg

A japanese civil war, and yes, Tyman made the entire mod on this especial darkest hour map

china_zpsf1f1c1f5.jpg

The chinese empire cabinet, such chinese empire came from the Yuan Shikai usurpation of the chinese republic OTL, and survived on this ATL.

China2_zps691cb7ec.jpg

Full map.

Polishevent1_zps7fd2be57.jpg

Lore

One planned battlescenario, Pearl of the horient, with a british-chinese war:
(Yes, Tatcher was a possible sucessor for Mosley.
1982: British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is at the height of her power, ruling Britannia and her possessions in Europe and Africa with an Iron fist, as well as conquering the mind of the young king William V (not OTL William, but the son of Edward's son). Nevertheless, India has fallen from grace and has sense went to the American side, while Ceylon still remains in British hands. Only two real place shows British power in Asia, Hong Kong and Macao.
late 1982: China and Britannia both bring up the lease questions on both areas, and U.S president Gary Hart, former vice president under Bobby Kennedy, attempts to keep the negotiations on track, with little to no luck.
Early 1983: the negations first deadlock, then end after Chinese Prime Minister Chiang Ching-kuo declares the leases invalid, and states that the Imperial Chinese Army could "Walk in, and take the whole lot this afternoon". Character orders a massive rearmament of the Hong Kong Garrison, as well as the creation of a military plan for war with China over the area.
Late May 1983: Convinced that war is inevitable, China plans to launch a swift attack against the British fortifications while the reinforcements are only half way across the sea, and a quick and bloodless victory. Their thinking is strengthened by Australasia's lack of support for London.
June 1st 1983, the Imperial Chinese Army launches a full frontal assault on Hong Kong Macao and other areas of British control in China. While the Macao garrison (mostly European troops from the east) is overwhelmed and looks to be in retreat, the Hong Kong garrison is standing strong, mostly due to the unexpected armor units their, China runs mechanized units from the north to the south, as the rest of its border hold no fighting. The only other country to act is Thailand, as the Royal Thai Army launches a thrust into Malaysia, and sets its sights on capturing the port of Singapore. Halfway into the day, South African Forces launch a counter offensive onto the Island of Taiwan to gain a naval and aerial strong point over China. The U.S recalls its ambassador from both nations and send a large naval task force to the sea of China.

Who will be the strongest, who's influence will fall, who will take:
The Pearl of the Orient.
POTO1_zpsac5e0306.jpg

POTO2_zps024d4030.jpg

Details for events for the three fascist powers:
propaganda_ENG_zps7ecbdbd6.png

The UK

propaganda_bra_zps219cb960.png

Brazil

propaganda_ITA_zps904ce93e.png

Italy

More lore:

The Rennes Affair
(Taken From the History of the New Order: Rise and Fall of Britannia, By Historian Gordon Brown)
The British Union of Fascist's policy of Establishing "British Culture to non-British lands", Established in the final days of the 1940's, was ironically stopped by events in Brittany, where a stable British Community had been established by 1924. In terms of the Treaty of Orleans, France was forced to give up a majority of its well worked and industrialized land to the victorious of the French Intervention (see page 51). Britain was rewarded Normandy and Brittany as to "expel all remaining communist revolutionary that had started the French Democratic Republic" (A fact that was not true, as the rioting and rebelling had started in the metropolitan areas of Paris), but was seen the public eye as the restoration of the old lands lost in the hundred years war. Many American or western scholars would see this as fact, but Mosley was never one for these crazy theories the many other Dictators of Europe would attempt (especially in the late 70's to early 80's), all the BUF truly wanted out of this was continued dominance of the Channel, and to further antagonize France as the real "loser" of the Great war. British policy on colonization was nowhere nearly as aggressive as the Italians or Spanish policies, where the natives where forced out, British policy was simply "Arrive not conquer." Modern Day Imperialists in England such as Nigel Farage and others assert this policy was shown as a sign of "Respect and care for other Cultures" it was really only factored by the lack of British Immigrants going to the new territories received by Britannia after the European war.
Suez-crisis-008.jpg

British tanks in Rennes after violently putting down mass riots.

A polish project map:
E3Map2-%2520.png

There is a final thing that sadly I couldn't find. After he gave up the mod he still had the plan to make a battlescenario with a british empire invasion of the USA. The concept is that Nukes are not so common and the british high command decided that due the sheer industrial advantage of the USA they would eventually win the cold war, so they mobilized millions of canadians, britons, normandians (yes, Normandy and britanny are british occupied), africans, australians, new zealanders and began a two side invasion of the USA, I remember print screens showing beta images of the british units on seattle, but it is gone... I also asked (like a idiot tbh) for a chinese totalitarian dynasty to spawn, called "Swang" dynasty, but it was scrapped (thankfully).

Edit: I found Tyman323 quotes about the invasion of the USA and other lore:
"
I want to have two battle scenarios for a little play testing fun type deal, just as a "Im sorry" gift, and I want you to decide one of them.
the first one is pearl of the orient one mention in the before posts, a battle between China and Britannia over Hong Kong and Macau. as for the next one, I have some ideas, but you can also recommenced some ideas if you have any.
Ideas:
1.Blacked Dawn: British Invasion of the east coast.
2.Great Latin War: Brazil and Argentina go to war over which one will dominate the continent. (will involve nearly all other south american nations, all playable)
3.South African civil war: Three way war between ANC, Boers, and British Colonial forces. "
"Not really sure about the population, but (as an american) Im well aware of the difficulties the Brits would have to endure, but the scenario would be similar to Red Dawn's story line (hence the name), its not a strategic invasion as much as one of a last ditch effort for the regime in London to hold the commonwealth together."
"The Nuclear Weapons of modern day where invited in 1950, however none have ever been used on a battlefield, in terms of the scenario, perhaps if the war drags on in stalemate in the east coast, then maybe something can be done with that, I'll code that brigde when I come across it."

"Italy is a major player in Northern Africa, as its colonizes are there (Libya, Tunisia, Ethiopia), a Neutral ottomans own Arabia (and there independent Saudi and Omen states, but not Islamic per say.) and the British hold Egypt even with Independence, but with the help of the Arsenal of democracy, a coup could destabilize the balance of power, making for a good scenario"

I hope you like.

Last edited: