View attachment 599520
A low-effort flag for the United Kingdom of America, an elective monarchy in which the king serves a term for life. The thirteen stripes represent the original British colonies, the fifty stars the fifty crownlands.
Given the focus on Rome by the constitutional framers could we see the elected monarch symbolically adopt their successor in Roman fashion? Pure theater, but it would give the UKA a "continuous" royal lineage without putting any faith in the heredity of good governance.

View attachment 599518

It's honestly not that good in terms of the aesthetics I wanted to go with, but this was my attempt at a flag for a "United Kingdom of Great Britain, Ireland, and America" that I was working on for a worlda map I'm working on. If anyone has any other ideas on how to improve it, hit me with it.

I recall a cool anglosphere flag I saw on Reddit with a central Cross of Saint George, diagonal red and white stripes in the lower left and upper right quadrants with the remaining quadrants in blue, with a Big Dipper in the upper left and a Southern Cross in the lower right.
This is my attempt:
anglosphere.png

D0F4161D-497E-4AF3-8F0A-ECE59999D199.jpeg

A flag that i made for a weird version of Christianity that worships God as the programmer of Creation. the faith was born in the 2140’s . This version of Christianity became popular with young people in the future.

Starforce

Banned
My idea for an Axis Sweden, lead by people who weren't born in our timeline. Sweden joined the Axis powers under full co-operation known as the Unitary Swedish State, or Svea Rike for short. They participated in the aggressive invasion of Norway and Iceland and then subsequently betrayed the Axis powers when the wind blew in the allies favor. They annexed Iceland, Norway, Greenland, and parts of Denmark. They negotiated neutrality in the cold war and existed as a Fascist State stuck in the realm of the cold war. The leader of Sweden was prone to hallucinations of other worlds and wrote a long detailed list of dreams and fantasies every night. He succeeded in impressing the love of his life after winning the war, and they married and lived happily until their deaths in 1988, just before the end of the cold war. After the Cold War was over, the Svea Rike opened up to capitalism and joined CSTO but maintained nationalistic characteristics, similar to Putin's Russia, ruled by the daughter of the previous leaders. The previous leader's fantasies and dreams were nothing like that seen in the world, each of them were turned into long novels with 12 different of them being published. They are recognized as one of the greatest works of work in human history. Probably not realistic, I know.

unknown.png

A flag I made for a retro-futuristic Martian empire, the Union of Holy Aresia. Founded by a crazy Greek guy who earned the admiration of the Catholic Church on Mars (Earth was scorched in nuclear hellfire), the flag reflects his supposed Spartan roots, as well as his alleged divinity.

This is my first attempt at making a flag, and I've got about 50 different versions of this flag, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it look, well, better, I'd definitely appreciate it:)
aresian flag-3.png

I'm trying to design a flag for the Danubian Empire (essentially the United States of Greater Austria) and these are the two best designs I've got so far

5y5gpa2.png

uCig9t7.png

I'm partial to the second one, myself

The british government announced the creation of a military Space Command similar to the US Space Force. For a flag, I imagined an ensign with a black field for obvious reasons and the diagonal arrow of the UK Space Agency. since dark blue next to black seems like a bad idea, I added a white outline around the canton.

UK-space-command.png

The british government announced the creation of a military Space Command similar to the US Space Force. For a flag, I imagined an ensign with a black field for obvious reasons and the diagonal arrow of the UK Space Agency. since dark blue next to black seems like a bad idea, I added a white outline around the canton.

View attachment 600797

A "black ensign" definitely makes sense for a Royal Space Force (or whatever it is to be called).

Falkenstein.png

Flag of the fictional country of Falkenstein, a close call to Germany, in a steampunk fantasy world were magic and science are fighting eachother

Principality of Pelcene.png

Pelcene is a close call of France, but is still a monarchy(a principality).
It's the main adversary(and how could not?) of Falkenstein.
They fought a bitter war 55 years ago and Pelcene lost a bunch of islands, now working as naval base for Falkenstein.
The principality is not an absolute monarchy, but the Estates are not powerful enogh to foce the prince to obbey them. The result is a mix similar to earth prussian constituzionalism.