Starforce

Banned
The previous flag thread, listed here is dangerously closed to hitting the 500 page limit. I have created this one to function as the next flag thread when that time comes.

The previous flag thread is linked here:

Long live the new flag thread!

I suppose this means we can use this thread.

@Cantra Could you please add some tags to this thread ? Click the Edit tags button, then write in the same tag words as in the previous thread. It's very important for search purposes. Whenever you add a new tag word, end it with a comma (,). This will separate one tag from the other. The confirm.

Starforce

Banned
I suppose this means we can use this thread.

@Cantra Could you please add some tags to this thread ? Click the Edit tags button, then write in the same tag words as in the previous thread. It's very important for search purposes. Whenever you add a new tag word, end it with a comma (,). This will separate one tag from the other. The confirm.

I don't know where the edit tags button is. I will do it if you tell me where it is.

Albion.png

65D1DF6D-BEE7-49B5-BE7A-8A6272918FCB.jpeg

A possible flag of of the superstate of Oceania, in a world where Ingsoc failed to take over. My personal headcanon is that Latin America was annexed after the “Revolution“ that saw The Party come to power, so they don’t get any identifying symbols on the flag