Flag of New Georgia
Flag_of_New_Georgia.png

Need an opinion on this flag I'm working on, it's for the "State of O'Neill" which is a collection of orbital colonies, I've got the core idea of representing the Earth-Moon legrange points but I'm not sure about the details (and one on further research I think I may move the main star to the L5 point)

pic of some of the variants I came up with
View attachment flag.png

Flag of the Dodecinsular Republic (Protectorate of the Ottoman State from 1828 to 1912)
Dodecinsular Republic.png

Flag of the United States of the Dodecanese Islands (1945-1947, protectorate of the British Empire)
Dodecinsular Republic.png

The archipelago was a colony of the Republic of Genoa up until 1522, when the Ottomans captured it. Neither this, nor the Italian period (1912-1945) saw any separate flag for the Dodecanese.
In TTL Monaco is part of France and members of the extant, female lines of the Grimaldis are often elected to the head of stateship of the extant Republic of Genoa (unofficially also known as Liguria). The title used to be Duke until the end of the Italian occupation (1945), when it was changed to President. The territory of the country is limited to the borders of the city, making it a city-state.

Last edited:
United Emirates of Arabia
- OTL UAE, Kuwait and Qatar

Union Flag
Union Flag.png

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag plus religious use - Green Ensign
Green Ensign.png

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag Black Ensign
Black Ensign.png

Dynastical, sometimes military use - Red Ensign
Red Ensign.png

Small vexillological symbol or pictogram in black and white showing the different uses of the flag White Ensign
White Ensign.png

Ik the base is Jordanian, gimmeabreak x'D

In the previous flag thread, I made a post about my creation: The Republic of Teklistan. Well, I got the bug to go through and revise aspects of it. So here is the start of this revision. I changed the colors of the flag, along with changing from a 2:3 to a 1:2 aspect ratio. I also added a white star in the design of the Soviet star. The green represents the agriculture that is the basis for the Teklistan economy, the blue represents the Ural River, and the star represents the hope for peace between the three major ethnic groups within the country: Tekls, Kazakhs, and Russians. Teklistan occupies the irl Orenburg Oblast.
Flag of Teklistan.png

In the previous flag thread, I made a post about my creation: The Republic of Teklistan. Well, I got the bug to go through and revise aspects of it. So here is the start of this revision. I changed the colors of the flag, along with changing from a 2:3 to a 1:2 aspect ratio. I also added a white star in the design of the Soviet star. The green represents the agriculture that is the basis for the Teklistan economy, the blue represents the Ural River, and the star represents the hope for peace between the three major ethnic groups within the country: Tekls, Kazakhs, and Russians. Teklistan occupies the irl Orenburg Oblast.
View attachment 869300
How do Tekls differ from Kazakhs and Russians? Do you have map of Teklistan? Is it only part of OTL Orenburg Oblast, or is it the same shape and size? What is its capital?

How do Tekls differ from Kazakhs and Russians? Do you have map of Teklistan? Is it only part of OTL Orenburg Oblast, or is it the same shape and size? What is its capital?
Tekls differ primarily from Kazakhs and Russians on the ground of religion. Despite the history of influence from both Islam and Russian Orthodoxy, the Tekls kept mostly to a belief of a local agricultural deity, even though aspects such as saints would be syncretized in. This led to centuries of persecution, however, under the Soviet Union, they would be made a separate SSR than the Kazakh SSR, which would take the shape of OTL Orenburg Oblast. They officially gained independence in 1991 as the Soviet Union collapsed. The capital is Nukovia, named after President Nukov, who was elected in 1991, and quickly turned the country into a dictatorship with himself claiming that he was chosen by the local Tekl deity to rule. This will feed into future redesigns I have planned for the Teklistan Civil War.

Singapore
- I was planning a greater Singapore/ smaller Straits, but after reading upon it more the idea doesn't really work so now idk what to do with the flag...
Singapore.png

Last edited:
This Greater Singapore encompasses what other islands?
Well I started with Cocos/ Keeling, went on to learn about Christmas Island, but since all Malaysia, Australia and Singapore are Commonwealth countries, there's no point adjusting the borders. It would be a kingdom. Can't call it Straits because these are not strictly on the strait. I don't want to remove from history the fact that Singapore was expelled from Malaysia (for example by saying, that the Straits survived or the State of Singapore became a fully independent country), so the whole idea is falling apart.

Last edited:
Well I started with Cocos/ Keeling, went on to learn about Christmas Island, but since all Malaysia, Australia and Singapore are Commonwealth countries, there's no point adjusting the borders. It would be a kingdom. Can't call it Straits because these are not strictly on the strait. I don't want to remove from history the fact that Singapore was expelled from Malaysia (for example by saying, that the Strait survived or the State of Singapore became a fully independent country), so the whole idea is falling apart.
How is this Greater Singapore like? Is it rich just like OTL?

How is this Greater Singapore like? Is it rich just like OTL?
Basically they're under less geographical pressure by being slightly larger, and there's no sense of pity regarding her size attached to her international image.
The monarchy would be a continuation of the old Kerajaan Singapura, meaning that the Head of the Commonwealth would be required to adhere to Islam.
And also the Straits was such a cool concept, it'd awesome to see something like that in modern times.
If I can't make it work, I also have a pan Malay super empire in the plans as well, so it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
Basically they're under less geographical pressure by being slightly larger, and there's no sense of pity regarding her size attached to her international image.
The monarchy would be a continuation of the old Kerjalaan Singapura, meaning that the Head of the Commonwealth would be required to adhere to Islam.
And also the Straits was such a cool concept, it'd awesome to see something like that in modern times.
If I can't make it work, I also have a pan Malay super empire in the plans as well, so it's not a big deal.
Unless you’re changing the demographics of Singapore to include way more Malays or muslims, I’m not sure how sustainable a muslim monarchy would be. All the potential territories for this greater singapore are also not the ones with muslim majorities so it can’t be ‘fixed’ that way either

Unless you’re changing the demographics of Singapore to include way more Malays or muslims, I’m not sure how sustainable a muslim monarchy would be. All the potential territories for this greater singapore are also not the ones with muslim majorities so it can’t be ‘fixed’ that way either
Wait, not Islam, Buddhism, my bad. Even more interesting. Even if there's a significant Christian community, the area is traditionally Buddhist/ Hindu/ Muslim, which weighs more. Just like the OTL West doesn't really practice Christianity, but it's still the traditional religion...