I think the colours are fine, just not the most "optimal" aesthetic but still pretty alright
Generally yellow looks better within black than the other way around
Same for red within blue
But I do think they're pretty good as is
That actually would not work as well, metallic colours like gold and white (silver) don't look good against each other, and trying it out it simply didn't keep with the scheme.

I also wanted to have natural Slavic leadership colours so it must be those colours.

23px-FIAV_110000.svg.png
Flag of the Free State of The Isthmus (est. 1840), a member of the confederation of The United States of Columbia
The background is based on the Senyera, whereas the charge represents the landbridge with the Antlantic and the Pacific Oceans on either side.
The colours pay homage to the Catalan explorers, the Spanish heritage, the Bunau-Varilla flag and the flag of Columbia.
The country claims mainland Central America (between OTL Mexico and Colombia) in theory.
Man, I've suffered a couple hours for this...
The Isthmus.png

Flag of the Forbound of Freedom's Cry, the military alliance led by the Foroned States of America and Doecher Kæserric. One of the largest military alliances in the world, the Forbound was founded after the Second Great Crig, and was one of the two major blocs involved in the Great Cold Crig and later the Third Great Crig. It is headquartered in Washington, Berlin, and London.

Is this a good flag for a NATO-esque alliance? I tried my best to make it unique and to use unique colors, while still being identifiable as a western-aligned military alliance.

Attachments

• CFC Flag.png
    CFC Flag.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 53
So watching the Fallout tv show renewed my interest in the world of the games as a whole and how much I'd love for a story set in Texas to take place. So this flag is for the idea I had for a faction called the Second Republic of Texas, so that explains the two on the flag, but the reason it's a triangle instead of a star is because the core of the Republic is centered around the Texas Triangle. I hadn't thought about much else of what the setting would entail, I was thinking primarily conflicts along West Texas between Texas and Caesars Legion, with perhaps the big battle being over the nuclear weapons assembly in Amarillo, and maybe an inclusion of the NCR sending diplomats to Texas to offer an alliance to wipe them out. I'm posting this because primarily I liked how the flag turned out. It's a simple change but I liked it.
Second Texas Republic Flag.png

So watching the Fallout tv show renewed my interest in the world of the games as a whole and how much I'd love for a story set in Texas to take place. So this flag is for the idea I had for a faction called the Second Republic of Texas, so that explains the two on the flag, but the reason it's a triangle instead of a star is because the core of the Republic is centered around the Texas Triangle. I hadn't thought about much else of what the setting would entail, I was thinking primarily conflicts along West Texas between Texas and Caesars Legion, with perhaps the big battle being over the nuclear weapons assembly in Amarillo, and maybe an inclusion of the NCR sending diplomats to Texas to offer an alliance to wipe them out. I'm posting this because primarily I liked how the flag turned out. It's a simple change but I liked it.
View attachment 901052
I think instead of symbolizing the Texas triangle, you should have the lone star because it symbolizes all of Texas, and I think a Fallout Texas Republic would claim all of Texas rather than just one part.

With the numerals II in the middle of a lone star it would look badass.