Status
Not open for further replies.
A flag of US Bermuda Island (sorry if the seal is not well framed by cons)....

flag of US bermuda.png

A flag of the Federal Republic of Australasia, whose emblems represent Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the former British possessions in the Pacific:
flag of australasia.png

What if Philippe of Orleans, count of Paris (1838-1894) was elected King of Romania instead of the Hohenzollerns who take Spain in compensation?

flag of romania.png

senemalian-federation.png

Flag of the Malisenegambian Federation for my TL "The Penisula Ablaze"

(Mali, Gambia, Senegal)
Long story short, tensions are avoided between Mali and Senegal, two decades later Gambia joins the Mali Federation (it actually happened that Gambia and Senegal joined together to form a confederation at the end of the 1980s, but it didn't last very long!). The new flag is "made" to represent all three countries. If you guys have better ideas for a flag of this country, I am all ears.

If Thomas Sankara doesn't die in the coup he could invade and take over the Federation and we could have this flag (maybe?).

senemalian-burkinabe-federation (1).png

I am saying this because (if I recall correctly, I hadn't many history books regarding Africa that went beyon the 1910s) he had tensions with his neighbours.

View attachment 569224
Flag of the Malisenegambian Federation for my TL "The Penisula Ablaze"

(Mali, Gambia, Senegal)
Long story short, tensions are avoided between Mali and Senegal, two decades later Gambia joins the Mali Federation (it actually happened that Gambia and Senegal joined together to form a confederation at the end of the 1980s, but it didn't last very long!). The new flag is "made" to represent all three countries. If you guys have better ideas for a flag of this country, I am all ears.

If Thomas Sankara doesn't die in the coup he could invade and take over the Federation and we could have this flag (maybe?).

I am saying this because (if I recall correctly, I hadn't many history books regarding Africa that went beyon the 1910s) he had tensions with his neighbours.

So a continuing Mali Federation that The Gambia joins?
In which case why change the flag so much? At best a star might be added to the green-gold-red tricolore.

Last edited:
Could anyone replace the solid Red Cross potent with the attached below. I would like the clear inside one with red trim to be put in the flag that has a black field and white circle please.

1595893163288.png

Attachments

• 1E008819-0ABC-4DE1-8DD2-CB9FC837655C.png
    1E008819-0ABC-4DE1-8DD2-CB9FC837655C.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 183

Gian

Banned
A little sneak preview that I'm going to detail on Deviantart (after making some important e-mails).

And yes, it is what you think it is:
redesign.png

I've read a comment and a couple memes that say most modern flag proposals are overly complicated... I don't see anything wrong with that, but I get it. There's nothing wrong with good old tricolors.

So I've made a very simple flag, 15 minutes tops, for a especulative Bosnia-Herzegovina-like Israeli-Palestine confederation.

1595903912474.png

The green represents Palestinians, the blue Israelis, and the white with the olive branches peace, of course, and also the olive trees the region is known for.

In fact, the olive branches over white look nice enough if a bit boring. Unfortunately the png I found didn't have the olive fruits themselves.

1595904228633.png

I think I might use one of these flags in Pachamama Awakens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.