Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just made a flag for Cascadia.
flag_of_cascadia.png

I hope you like it! (@Puget Sound, @Burton K Wheeler, and all the other Cascadians)

Philip

Donor

The five stars represent the Communist Party leading the people. That's the Communist party whose general secretary, Xi Jinping, declared that members of the Communist Party of China must be "unyielding Marxist atheists".

The emblem from the Iranian flag is the name 'Allah' combined with the phrase 'There is no God but Allah' in stylized script.

The flag combines the leadership of an atheist (strong/positive atheism at that) with a declaration of the supremacy of God.

Last edited:
The five stars represent the Communist Party leading the people. That's the Communist party whose general secretary, Xi Jinping, declared that members of the Communist Party of China must be "unyielding Marxist atheists".

The emblem from the Iranian flag is the name 'Allah' conbined with the phrase 'There is no God but Allah' in stylized script.

The flag combines the leadership of an atheist (strong/positive atheism at that) with a declaration of the supremacy of God.

Ah, okay, well yes that seems like quite a mistake

SpudNutimus

Banned
I made a digital version of a particularly interesting (and hilarious in hindsight) proposed flag of the Confederate States of America, as found in Documentary history of the flag and seal of the Confederate States of America, 1861-1865. I'm also using it as the flag of the Whig faction in my Confederate Civil War map series.

rainbowcsa1.png

Obverse

rainbowcsa2.png

Reverse (original)

rainbowcsa4.png

Reverse (corrected number of stars for the number of states claimed by the Confederacy later in the American Civil War)

325ae91-1.png

Original drawings for reference

Last edited:
This strangely reminds me of a Tweet some religious man posted who posted "Worst example of cultural appropriation ever: the LGBTs stole the rainbow from God. Its his. He invented it. Gen 9:11-17. Give it back."

Reply: "One of my favorite things about pride month is celebrating the many achievements of the LGBTQ community, like when we collectively stole the rainbow from God."

This flag brings back some funny memories of watching SootHouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.