Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas!

As part of a gift, I'm showing off redesigned and realistic flags for the other two factions of the Metal Slug games, namely the Government and Ptolemaic forces, respectively the one on top and the other on the bottom.
metal_slug_government_flag_redesign_2_by_kubocaskett_ddmyfx1-fullview.jpg

metal_slug_ptolemaic_flag_redesign_by_kubocaskett_ddmygi4-fullview.jpg

More than a year ago, I created this flag for a State of Sonora. The design got a lot of positive attention, but I was not happy with the final outcome, which had some choppy and un-clean edges. I've done more work on it now and am re-uploading it.

The flag of Sonora is a horizontal chevron tricolor: red, white, and green, forming a green peak at the bottom, representing the state's mountainous terrain. Within the white chevron are three stars, each with fifteen points (45 total) representing Sonora's position as the 45th state, and a stylized set of antlers, which are an important cultural icon of the Yaqui people indigenous to the state.

dcl1h57-e20ad280-6d47-4994-9572-c0249f970b96.png

What's up Fellas, just dropping a few Basque Country variations, before you guys complain, i'm well aware of the basque versus Franco history and i know it did not ended up well, just keep in mind that i was looking for some nice asthetics.

basque commune.png
Basque Communist 1.png
Fascist BAsque.png
Nazi Basque 1.png

H127dhy.png

The Flag of the Allies in an alternate WW2, when they formed the Joint European Defence Corps. The 12 swords represent the 12 original members: Great-Britain, France, Belgium, Netherland, Luxemburg, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovaquia, Poland and the four Dominions of Canada, Australia, New-Zealand and India (South-Africa refusing to fight outside of the African theater was left out of it).

kcuc4Cp.png

And its simplified form used on tags and individual identifications.

Simple designs 101: Commonwealth of Virginia. The colours are inspired from that of the American Flag (ITTL the US collapses early on). The three stars in the middle represent the Kentucky Plains, the Appalachian Mountains and the Coastal Plains in said order.

Commonwealth of Virginia flag.png

Philip

Donor
The Flag of the Allies in an alternate WW2, when they formed the Joint European Defence Corps. The 12 swords represent the 12 original members: Great-Britain, France, Belgium, Netherland, Luxemburg, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovaquia, Poland and the four Dominions of Canada, Australia, New-Zealand and India (South-Africa refusing to fight outside of the African theater was left out of it).

And its simplified form used on tags and individual identifications.

These look exactly like the flags that would be designed for this purpose. Fix the pixelation on the shield and maybe slide the image down on the flag, and they would be great.

Philip

Donor
Simple designs 101: Commonwealth of Virginia. The colours are inspired from that of the American Flag (ITTL the US collapses early on). The three stars in the middle represent the Kentucky Plains, the Appalachian Mountains and the Coastal Plains in said order.

Looks good but makes me think of Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.