Flag Thread IV

Huh... good idea with the gauntlet: an appropriate reference to Zsinj's flagship the SSD Iron Fist. Putting the gauntlet over the Imperial Crest I'm not too sure about, however: puts it too closely to the Empire of the Hand's emblem. Maybe do it the other way around: emblazoning the Imperial Crest onto the gauntlet instead? And perhaps using the Aurebesh Zerek letter instead of the High Galactic (read: English) Z. As for the gauntlet design, maybe take the design used by Hearts of Iron 4's focus icons?:
View attachment 529025
Good ideas - I freely admit the pic I posted was just thrown together in a few minutes. Your various flags/logos have been great, so I'm not going to try to 'compete'. I just wanted to throw the iron fist / gauntlet idea out there, since Iron Fist was so symbolic of Zsinj - it wasn't just his SSD, but also his first command (a Victory-class SD iirc), for which he named the SSD (again, iirc, it's been a while).

Good ideas - I freely admit the pic I posted was just thrown together in a few minutes. Your various flags/logos have been great, so I'm not going to try to 'compete'.
Hey, there's no 'competition' here: if it helps spur creativity and inspiration in others, coming up with ideas that others may not have been able to come up with on their own, contribute as much as you want!😉

Mercy Organization Flag.png

Flag of the Teklistan Mercy Organization (least I hope Google translate was right)
A humanitarian organization dedicated to helping citizens affected by the Teklistan Civil War. Founded in Kazakhstan, the organization faces daily threats due to the fact that they have little to no armed support at times.

View attachment 529607
My flag for a RP I'm in. It's the flag of Ezra Pound's *fascist party, the American Integral Party.
I like the central symbol, it's meaning seems very fitting. I assume that the eagle and stars are just the usual American symbolism, strength, liberty and the original colonies. The candle, I'm guessing represents Christianity, fitting if this borrows from French and Spanish Integralism, otherwise maybe a "guiding light", purity, and purely American virtue. The sword, I would assume, is just military might, expansionism or militarism, and nobility. Is that about right?

Broke: One star for each of the fifty states
Joke: Ten five-pointed stars, each star representing five states
Woke: Five ten-pointed stars, each star representing ten states, with a ring of thirteen stars representing the original colonies

50 states.png

I like the central symbol, it's meaning seems very fitting. I assume that the eagle and stars are just the usual American symbolism, strength, liberty and the original colonies. The candle, I'm guessing represents Christianity, fitting if this borrows from French and Spanish Integralism, otherwise maybe a "guiding light", purity, and purely American virtue. The sword, I would assume, is just military might, expansionism or militarism, and nobility. Is that about right?
More or less, though it’s a paintbrush and not a candle, intended to show the futurist government’s valuing of art and intellectualism.

More or less, though it’s a paintbrush and not a candle, intended to show the futurist government’s valuing of art and intellectualism.
OOH! That's neat, it fits with Pound being a poet, I'd imagine he'd greatly value art. Very unique take on the far right. You rarely see artistic pseudofascist ideologies.

Broke: One star for each of the fifty states
Joke: Ten five-pointed stars, each star representing five states
Woke: Five ten-pointed stars, each star representing ten states, with a ring of thirteen stars representing the original colonies
Bespoke: Keep the stars the same, add stripes instead
1584413068376.png

Credit to redditor u/Boltjacob