Status
Not open for further replies.
Communist Benelux.png

People Democratic Federation of Benelux

Isaac Beach

Banned
I'm sure you can fill in the blanks of this one, a part of a small project. I think someone else on here came up with the purple-white-green tricolour for England (or possibly a republican Britain), so if anyone knows let me know and I'll give the credit I rightfully owe them.

EDIT: Credit to @The Professor for illuminating me as to the republican tricolour. He's got a great graph about it a few posts below this.

Flags of TRATK.png

Last edited:
I'm sure you can fill in the blanks of this one, a part of a small project. I think someone else on here came up with the purple-white-green tricolour for England (or possibly a republican Britain), so if anyone knows let me know and I'll give the credit I rightfully owe them.

You don't need to worry about credit--the purple-white-green banner is a preexisting design. The Suffragettes used it, and it evolved out of the red-white-green republican tricolour of Britain. I think @The Professor has previously posted a chart of the process, but I can't find it.

You don't need to worry about credit--the purple-white-green banner is a preexisting design. The Suffragettes used it, and it evolved out of the red-white-green republican tricolour of Britain. I think @The Professor has previously posted a chart of the process, but I can't find it.
One of my posts is below. Hard to search for as I didn't use the phrase British Republican Tricolour.
@HowAboutThisForAName very nicely done!!
I was thinking the red and orange might be inverted.
If we go by the usual British tricolour -

britishtribandsm-png.319368

- the Brit Rep flag would probably be the North American protest flag (like OTL Canadian/Ontarian Republicans). Then the green would get replaced by orange/saffron.
Like OTL suffragettes there's probably vertical variants too.

Apologies for the double-post, but here's just a short three-flag presentation for today:

iL0zYqO.png

First off is an Anarcho-Syndicalist version of the French Commune flag (as apparently r/Kaiserreich recently had a spat of French Commune flag redesigns, and I wanted to throw my two cents in). It's not the best design I've made, considering how my other two recent French Commune flag designs are of much better quality. Still, I tried.

xzWCLRW.png

Next is a complete redesign of my old GLA "Deathstrike Insurgency" flag, as the old one I made was crap anyways.

05yeHOC.png

Lastly, a flag for a Fascist East African Federation - the "Dola ya Afrika Mashariki", or "Empire of East Africa" in Swahili (or well, at least, that's what Google Translate gave me, anyways).

So that's it for today's short-but-sweet entry, I'll maybe have more than three flags for next time... or not. Well's running low on ideas lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.