Status
Not open for further replies.
State Flag Game - Nevada

state_flag_game___nevada_by_zalezsky-dbgy4t6.png

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here had a sizeable flag of "The Empire State" from Crimson Skies. All those i've seen are in low resolution. A recreation of these is also welcome

Attachments

• IMG_6171.PNG
    IMG_6171.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 273
An request for a project I'm doing. I need a flag for a united Congo (Both DRC and ROC). The country is democratic, though has a past of communism.

commonwealth_of_american_states___commie_csa_flag_by_lnucleus-dbhhk1m.png

The red canton symbolizes the hope of communism and the blood of workers and soldiers who have fought for the revolution, the sheet bend represents the uniting of peoples, interests, and ideologies for the commonwealth, and the 31 stars represent each of the states and autonomous regions of the Commonwealth; the blue-white-blue bands represent the three revolutions: the American War for Independence, the American Civil War, and the Great Reconstruction.

The red canton symbolizes the hope of communism and the blood of workers and soldiers who have fought for the revolution, the sheet bend represents the uniting of peoples, interests, and ideologies for the commonwealth, and the 31 stars represent each of the states and autonomous regions of the Commonwealth; the blue-white-blue bands represent the three revolutions: the American War for Independence, the American Civil War, and the Great Reconstruction.
That's a rather large canton, they're usually less than half the height.
How would it look as a square hoist?

I'm almost positive that that canton is of the same proportion as that of the pre-1863 Confederate flag.
It is. Even that looks too large to me; but making the canton lighter in colour makes the offset worse.
The only canton I've seen that is larger than half and works is that of Togo (being 3/5) and there the green and yellow stripes are close enough in hue to not overpower the red canton.

ok, so i was planning on making a nation called the "Federation of the Danube" and i need a flag for said country. i know there is a request thread for this but i wanted to put it here for 2 reasons. 1) it gets spread around more so i have more to choose from. 2) i wanted to see if you all fine people think this would be a legitimate nation. here it is:
map2.jpg

the nation is unique as it has 3 capitols. Belgrade would be the location of the "Federal Court" the Judicial branch of the Government. Budapest would be the "Federal Congress" the Legislative branch and Vienna would be the "Federal Suite" the Executive branch. once more the "Federal Leader" must come from a different state then the last. there are 6 states. if you want i will tell you where they are.

let me know if this would be a legitimate nation and if it could possibly function in our modern time. please make a flag for this and thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.