Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. What would you suggest?

A moose? A pine tree? A Native American? I think we're just getting into sports mascots here.

But really, if Australia and New Zealand have the Southern Cross, give Canada the Big Dipper and Polaris? Even if that's Alaska's flag, I'm sure Canadian ingenuity could do something.

Given that it's Liberia, I would imagine that more pressing concerns would prevail in their thoughts.

Nah, since lots of officials at the national and local level get a job to do with a nice salary attached and they're doing something useful, even if it costs tens of millions more than projections.

Guten tag!

naval_ensign_of_prussia__kaliningrad_alt_hist_tl__by_konigsritter-dbbm1bv.png

Naval ensign in my independent Post-Soviet Prussia timeline. Credits to Neoteros for the original flag. Based on the Reichskriegsflagge (Imperial War Flag) of pre-WWI Germany. Not a whole lot of changes, admittedly. The most major one is the removal of royal regalia from the eagle, as a symbol of its republican status.

It's a naval jack for my TL, so... yea.

Last edited:
Re-did some flags for my Usano setting, which I may or may not make a TL for in the ASB thread. Still debating it, since it's more character focused, but then building up other regions would be nice to do in TL format....

Anywho; I made Gulcosta more distinct, quartering the bicolour of the Tehans and the blue of the Cajuns; then I fiddled with Troit to show its former status as part of the Cagan Empire; then I made the Rainlands show more of its religious nature; added a gold border to Ciuhico because I thought it'd look nice; and finally I removed the circle of Ossiden as per suggestions over on r/vexillology. Opinions, lads?

zNScArg.png

Here's the older version for reference
GfreNzU.png

also can i ask something? why do the Fascist and the Communist countries always get the good flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.