Flag Mission

Thande

Donor
F_B_W_R: Well, I actually meant around the field, but that works as well - and helps the blue of the Scots flag not run into the blue of the Manchurian bit.

Doeth: That's really good.

Well now it seems that well has run dry, how about the city flag of Toronto and the national flag of Bolivia, any takers?

Last edited:
Good challange, hows this, the bolivian symbol on top, The Toronto in the middle, and th bars in back

gfd.PNG

Thande

Donor
Both of those are good, but I really like Imajin's massive red maple leaf in the middle of the Bolivian scene :D

Does the Manchuko flag have much symbolism in it?
Considering its the flag of the Japanese puppet state...There probally are better more 'Manchurian' flags out there- like the banners from when they were horse riding nomads.

Leej said:
Does the Manchuko flag have much symbolism in it?
Considering its the flag of the Japanese puppet state...There probally are better more 'Manchurian' flags out there- like the banners from when they were horse riding nomads.
It actually does have some symbolism- basically, the gold on the Chinese "Five Color Flag" stood for the Manchus, so on the Manchu flag nearly the whole flag is Manchu gold while the other ethnicities of China are sent up to the corner.

Thande

Donor
Leej said:
So just St.Andies cross (with a mini blue cross outline) on gold would do?
I suppose so. If they did want the other colours as well - eh - how about little triangles facing inwards on the four sides, one in each colour?