FireCrispyHistory's Timeline Game I

Hey, guys. This is what I would like to call a timeline game thread, where I make a map, and you all try to make a timeline for the map.
TIMESPAN AND HOW TO COMPETE
At the end of a week timespan, I will quote all timeline's into a single message, with a Google forms link in said message, where you all vote on the timeline that you think is the best concerning that map.
NOTE: There will only be one response, and Collect Email addresses will be on, and there will be a question asking what your alternatehistory.com name is, for if someone claims to be someone else, and you are not allowed to vote for your own post. If you do, I will personally delete your response and send an email to you stating that you can't vote for your own timeline.
RULES
You may NOT change the map at all, if you do, your post is disqualified. You may not claim to be someone else. If there are 2 people claiming to be one person, I will send a DM to said user, and ask them which one is theirs. You may not vote for your own timeline, if you do your vote will be deleted.

The map will be in Worlda format. Good luck. You may need it.
Understand the rules? Good. The map will be released tomorrow, and after a week of timelines, there will be a week of voting.

Last edited:
1651545262500.png

You have until May 10 to create a single-post timeline for this map. Good Luck, people. I will even join in with my own. I will not vote, however. If you think that is wrong and I shouldn't compete or vote, react to this message with Love or tell me in any other means.

PoD is 2001. After the attacks on America, Morocco, wanting not to be affiliated with terrorism by America, removes their claim on Western Sahara, but Mauritania decided to annex Western Sahara instead. Israel fell to rebellion, and Palestine takes over, ending the Israeli-Palestinian dispute. The attacks don't end in America, however. Attacks happen all around the world. Taiwan joins Mainland China for protection, no one else would support them. South Korea annexes the North due to northern rebellions being successful in destroying the Kim Dynasty. The UAE annexes their claimed lands from Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia had no support, due to the fact that "They were muslims, and all muslims were terrorists" in the minds of the world, causing the country to be the victim of trade embargo, despite those rumors actually turning out to be false, so Saudi Arabia had to surrender that territory. The Republic of China was not in Taiwan at the time, they were staging a rebellion in Xinjiang, which turned successful, with Xinjiang supporting the Republic, and it also spread to Tibet, which gained independence, with the CPT (Communist Party of Tibet) leading the nation. Not the desired outcome, but still an independent Tibet. Azerbaijan, having the rest of the world start to resent them for "Aligning themselves with the Pakistani Terrorists", also is forced to give Artsakh full independence. Djibouti also joins Ethiopia, due to the terrorist attacks severely damaging Djibouti, destroying the nation.

4 more days, people. It isn't really much fun unless you make a timeline. Maybe I should have used a different, more interesting map.

Ok, I will post a new more interesting map Tuesday, unless there are at least 2 timelines posted here before the deadline is reached.

Ok, change to the above post. I will be unable to make a new map within that timespan, as soon as I can though, I will. Thank you all for being patient for something I should have finished a while ago. Sorry for any inconvenience.

View attachment 738485
You have until May 10 to create a single-post timeline for this map. Good Luck, people. I will even join in with my own. I will not vote, however. If you think that is wrong and I shouldn't compete or vote, react to this message with Love or tell me in any other means.
Have a rundown:
Morocco turned expansionist and got completely stomped, losing Western Sahara. That area quickly voted to join Mauritania (well.......barely). Israel got completely clapped in the Six Day War, creating Palestine. An alt Sikes Picot leads to a slightly larger UAE. The Chinese Civil War goes differently, leading to a Communist Tibet, a KMT in exile in Xinjiang and a Taiwan controlled by the Communists. Italy takes Djibouti in WW2, and that area is then given to Ethiopia instead of given independence. An alt USSR breakup leads to Artsakh becoming independent. The Korean War ends in a full South Korean victory.

Now, if you want, I'll submit a map:
the bad ending.png

The year at the time of this map is 1950.

Last edited: