Fictional Films and Shows of Alternate nations (Pre-1900)

There are many movies about certain nations . But basically, make up a movie(s) or show(s) for the nations (Pre-1900), as if they survived in the modern day to make these movies and shows, while keeping a cultural setting (Like if making a Aztec movie, set in the Aztec Empire). It can range from fictional superhero movies set in the nation, to romanticized retelling of the past, to an cutesy animated flick. Examples include:

Aztec Empire
Holy Roman Empire
Mughal Empire
Confederate states of America
Republic of Venice
Ming dynasty
Qing Dynasty
Russian Empire
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
Swedish Empire
United Provinces of Rio De La Plata
Gran Columbia
Ottoman Empire
Roman Empire
Maratha Empire
Napoleonic France
Mongol Empire
Austria-Hungary
Iroquois Confederacy
Inca Empire
Tokugawa Shogunate
Taiping Heavenly kingdom
Mali Empire
Byzantine Empire
Songhai Empire
Ancient Egypt
Dutch Republic
Kingdom of France
Etc/ and more

Make up movie(s) or show(s) for any countries and any other country you can think of.

Movies and TV shows are cultural.
And they are modern.
Many of the listed countries disappeared a long, long time ago. They would change over time.
The Carolingian mores and culture are not the modern French mores and culture. We can barely speculate any changes.
Some have very different ways of telling stories. Heard any Indian tales that have survived? Very different from more western culture. So Iroquois and Aztec would be almost unrecognizable.
Now, there is the rather good ‘CSA - the Confederate States Of America’ which is supposed to be a BBC documentary on the history of the CSA if they had won:
Enjoyable and fun.

Just wanted to add a few other nations for this list:

Republic of Genoa
Republic of China (Beiyang)
Abbasid Caliphate
Joseon Korea
Grand Duchy of Tuscany
Papal States

You could see a show in the Byzantine Empire centered around the very messy Palaiologos dynasty, and a movie or different show based on the Alexiad.

In a world where Mexico dominates North America, there could be films of "Vaqueros" or "Extremo-Norte".
Or the Russians making films about the conquest of the "Far-East".

While I should note that this non-canon to my TL A Horn of Bronze, the manga/anime Golden Kamuy strikes me as very fitting for a Japanese New World nation. Military/political intrigue, all sorts of conspiracies, and the importance of indigenous peoples in all of it, it's a brilliant Western and in a TL with a Japan that colonises the New World you'd see films and TV dramas like it. Although probably with a different sort of comedy than Golden Kamuy has. The recent third season of the anime constantly reminded me of my own TL since it has a very entertaining ethnographic (of Sakhalin's different ethnicities) component to it including spoken dialogue in those languages, endless commentary on cuisine, random scenes like a discussion of reindeer collars and a character having to pay back a man for shooting his reindeer, and the villain explaining his motives as the need for indigenous people of the Russian Far East to stand together for survival lest they suffer the fate of the American Indians.

It really made me think what sort of media a Japanese New World nation might produce. The latest POD where Japan might grab land in the New World is probably something involving Alaska in the early Meiji Era (maybe Russia sells to Spain since they have a claim on it, Spain is bankrupt thanks to Carlist Wars and their own turmoil, and Spain sells to Meiji Japan based on suggestions Alaska is rich in gold), and I'd love to see a Golden Kamuy-esque show where instead of the Ainu we have the Tlingits or Athabaskans. IMO this sort of Western plot (a conspiracy to find the gold of indigenous people) is timeless, since you could easily transplant Golden Kamuy to the United States where Sugimoto and others are instead Spanish-American War veteran, characters like Hijikata are CSA veterans, and the indigenous characters are pretty much any western North American Indian people.