Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSX_20191107_090855.jpg

Because I was bored I thought I would make a lineup for the agents of the Space and Time Unit Rescue Network
  • MinuteMan -1943
  • Irma Ardean
  • Dr. Krownose
  • MARK-7
  • Brian Lando -1857
  • Sarah King -2009
  • Noirllia (alien survivor of the Daleks) 1970
  • Wayne Johnson (gunslinger) 1890
  • Katherine (Cutlass Katie) O'Dell -1771
  • Sally Forth

Atlas comics
PSX_20191107_120711.jpg
In August of 71 Atlas ended Publication of the Uncanny X-men
The final issue of the original series would have the students at Xavier school for gifted youngers graduate only to find Professor X die. The X-men agree that the school should stay open with Scott (Cyclops) Sommers, Jean (Brain girl) Grey decided to marry and help teach any upcoming students (with Warren Worthington III helping with finances) while Beast, Iceman, and Angel left to join the Defenders, or any upcoming teams that might come up

Last edited:
View attachment 500437
Because I was bored I thought I would make a lineup for the agents of the Space and Time Unit Rescue Network
  • MinuteMan -1943
  • Irma Ardean
  • Dr. Krownose
  • MARK-7
  • Brian Lando -1857
  • Sarah King -2009
  • Noirllia (alien survivor of the Daleks) 1970
  • Wayne Johnson (gunslinger) 1890
  • Katherine (Cutlass Katie) O'Dell -1771
  • Sally Forth

Would it be possible to include Janus Snape in that lineup at some point?

Considering that he was born in 1840 and would be pushing towards 70 by that point, I think 1900 or 1888 would be a better joining point for him.
I may update the list of members when we get to the 80s
Ihad wanted a WWI aviator to join as well but couldn't find the right character

Fawcett
With Atlas finding success with Man-Thing & DC finding success with Swamp Thing C.C Beck realized his company needed a monster like Thing as well. But that was out of his element. Looking at some paperbacks he realised that a former employee of his might help.
Beck picked up the phone and called Frank Frazetta,
Frank answered the call. "So you need a monster huh.. a heroic Thing." Frank looked at his cluttered easel "Yeah I can come up with someTHING"

Atlas comics
PSX_20191107_194950.jpg

In October of 71 Morbius the Living Vampire appeared in the pages of Amazing Spider-man #101 created by Roy Thomas (Stan Lee was busy working on an undisclosed Scifi film project) and Gil Kane. Though initially a Villain Morbius would be popular among fans and would be be written to be an Antihero down the line teaming up with not only Spiderman but with Man-Thing, Mockingbird, & Captain America within the year

Fawcett comics survives
PSX_20191108_165304.jpg
December of 1971 Green Lantern/Green Arrow #87 Neil Adams & Dennis O'Neil introduced John Stewart as a new ring bearer for DC though not an eminent success John would have a cult following that grew after he was brought on Into the Justice League cartoon in 2001.
A back up story would introduce the first team up between Black Canary and Arrowite, a choice that would help expand the Green Arrow lineup

Fawcett comics survives
PSX_20191102_104439.jpg
In December of 71 Roy Thomas introduced a new Superhero team in the pages of Atlas Feature
In the comic Hulk, Namor the Submariner, and Doctor Steven Strange would team up for the apply titled group known as The Outsiders
The team would have a small cult following thanks to the using great solo heroes like Spiderman and Wolverine on the team

I just had an idea. Maybe since Dell Comics is about to go bust, it should probably be bought around this time by a company that needs it. I'm talking about either DC or Atlas. Possibly the former.

I just had an idea. Maybe since Dell Comics is about to go bust, it should probably be bought around this time by a company that needs it. I'm talking about either DC or Atlas. Possibly the former.
If DC comics buys the rights to Dell comics limited number of characters this could alter the Creature Commandos lineup

If DC comics buys the rights to Dell comics limited number of characters this could alter the Creature Commandos lineup

Unless of course, they make it into TTL's Earth-Four. Also, I feel like DC should consider at least trying to pick up the assets of Fox Features in order to build their multiverse.

Last edited:
Fawcett comics survives
images.jpeg.jpg

(January 26 1972 )Ralph Bauchi released his first Animated feature film Fritz the Cat. Based on the independent comic book from Robert Crumb, despite the success of the film Crumb disliked the movies political overtones and would infact kill off his own creation in September of the same year.
▪update▪ I made a mistake as the film came out in April not January

Last edited:
View attachment 501303
(January 26 1972 )Ralph Bauchi released his first Animated feature film Fritz the Cat. Based on the independent comic book from Robert Crump, despite the success of the film Crump disliked the movies political overtones and would infact kill off his own creation in September of the same year.
▪update▪ I made a mistake as the film came out in April not January
Also his name is Crumb.