Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
THeaven said:
I want to let you know in the Fawcett survives timeline my plan is to turn Fat marvel turns into Fatman: The Human Flying saucer
If your including elements of Lightning Comics will that include Carl Pfeufer and Super Green Beret?
No but I don't want Fawcett working with 2 studios at the same time
If Fawcett is big enough I don't see why not, you'll only limit their financial opportunities.

Sadly their is no plan for Master Man,
Uncle Dudley will mainly serve as the Batson kids Guardian but will have his own adventures
Mary will ...SPOILERS.
Fat Marvel will get a revamp in the 60s but Tall Marvel and Hillbilly Marvel will be lost to time
With the possible inclusion of Lightning Comics you could have Hillbilly or Tall Marvel becoming the unpublished Captain Shazam.

I just thought of something. Fawcett briefly had a South American Character called the Red Gaucho. Bringing him back in the Silver Age would give the Fawcett U some diversity.

Last edited:
If your including elements of Lightning Comics will that include Carl Pfeufer and Super Green Beret?

If Fawcett is big enough I don't see why not, you'll only limit their financial opportunities.
  • Yes it will be a company misstep
  • I was mainly thinking that I don't want Moon Girl to replace Isis,

I just thought of something. Fawcett briefly had a South American Character called the Red Gaucho. Bringing him back in the Silver Age would give the Fawcett U some diversity.
Oh Red Gaucho will be brought back but not till the early Bronze age

07fde968d9985b71c341cd5ec69a9fb3.jpg

November 1st 1957 Curt Swan enters the office of DC editor Julius Shariz "Hey boss the sales are in and the fans really like the issues where Lois and Lana have Supermans powers. So I was thinking of creating a Supergirl..look I came up with a young Marilyn Monroe type.." without even looking the editor said no. Swan retorted "Come on you OKed Batwoman stories for Bill and Dick?" Julius rubbed his head in frustration "Look Batwoman was a originally a disaster the only reason we kept her around was because I was worried That Bill Finger would jump ship as it was he had the idea of merging her with that Aunt Harriet idea. But no we can't give Fawcett ammunition against us especially since Kellogg's dropped the Show sorry but no not at this time"

View attachment 479246
November 1st 1957 Curt Swan enters the office of DC editor Julius Shariz "Hey boss the sales are in and the fans really like the issues where Lois and Lana have Supermans powers. So I was thinking of creating a Supergirl..look I came up with a young Marilyn Monroe type.." without even looking the editor said no. Swan retorted "Come on you OKed Batwoman stories for Bill and Dick?" Julius rubbed his head in frustration "Look Batwoman was a originally a disaster the only reason we kept her around was because I was worried That Bill Finger would jump ship as it was he had the idea of merging her with that Aunt Harriet idea. But no we can't give Fawcett ammunition against us especially since Kellogg's dropped the Show sorry but no not at this time"

DC will live to regret this decision. My advice to Fawcett would be to strike while the Iron is Hot and the return of Bulletgirl would be perfect for that. That and start up the Moon Girl comics. An action like that might persuade National to put some stock into reviving Phantom Lady. Plus they also have Wildfire and Lady Luck from the Quality purchase. Not to mention USA. If Curt Swan really wants to stick it too the management, he should revive Uncle Sam, just so he can bring USA back too. According to the Wikia, she's supposed to be his niece, so I'd imagine the iconic first appearance cover to sound more like

Uncle Sam: Stars and Stripes! A girl, flying! I-It must be an illusion!

USA: Look again, Uncle Sam! I'm your niece, USA! Back from beyond the grave!

Last edited:
PSX_20190809_124347.jpg

With a number of new Heroes at his disposal that he had to work on Otto Binder decided to tweak an Idea he was working on for Time traveling superheroes from the Future. In the Story Davey now known as Magnet boy, Lightning Boy the son of Lash Lightning and Lightning girl, and the Telepathic Moon girl travel to the dimensional plain and ask Captain Marvel jr. to help rescue the heroes of their world The Legion of Superheroes from the Evil alien Brainiac.

View attachment 479267
With a number of new Heroes at his disposal that he had to work on Otto Binder decided to tweak an Idea he was working on for Time traveling superheroes from the Future. In the Story Davey now known as Magnet boy, Lightning Boy the son of Lash Lightning and Lightning girl, and the Telepathic Moon girl travel to the dimensional plain and ask Captain Marvel jr. to help rescue the heroes of their world The Legion of Superheroes from the Evil alien Brainiac.

OK, so we know what happened to a majority of the Ace characters now. Maybe, since Mr. Mind is an Alien too, HIS offspring could take the place of Brainiac-5? Wouldn't be that hard TBH. Just give him some antennae, some glasses, sing a radio around his neck and paint a couple of black and red target marking on his cheeks and he's good to go.

DC will live to regret this decision. My advice to Fawcett would be to strike while the Iron is Hot and the return of Bulletgirl would be perfect for that. That and start up the Moon Girl comics. An action like that might persuade National to put some stock into reviving Phantom Lady. Plus they also have Wildfire and Lady Luck from the Quality purchase. Not to mention USA. If Curt Swan really wants to stick it too the management, he should revive Uncle Sam, just so he can bring USA back too. According to the Wikia, she's supposed to be his niece, so I'd imagine the iconic first appearance cover to sound more like

Uncle Sam: Stars and Stripes! A girl, flying! I-It must be an illusion!

USA: Look again, Uncle Sam! I'm your niece, USA! Back from beyond the grave!
ITTL Supergirl will get created in the 70s replacing Power girl as the daughter of the Superman of Earth -2 & Lois Lane

ITTL Supergirl will get created in the 70s replacing Power girl as the daughter of the Superman of Earth -2 & Lois Lane

Sounds like a good idea. So, anyone new going to be joining the Fawcett team soon? Jerry and Joe? Steve Ditko? I'd love to know.

Also, been thinking about Spy Smasher. a lot lately. I can't help but think that the readers would want more of a ''Sci-Spy''. My ideal look for the Silver Age Version would look something like this but in green and a mask.

Fieryinferno.jpg

OK, so we know what happened to a majority of the Ace characters now. Maybe, since Mr. Mind is an Alien too, HIS offspring could take the place of Brainiac-5? Wouldn't be that hard TBH. Just give him some antennae, some glasses, sing a radio around his neck and paint a couple of black and red target marking on his cheeks and he's good to go.
Oh Brainiac is joining the Monster (oops you can't say Monster in 50s comics) Society of Evil infact he remodels Mister ATOM

220px-MagazineEnterprises001.png
in a blow to DC comics C.C Beck met up with Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster in 1956 in an attempt to merge Fawcett Publication and Magazine Enterprise. In 1958 an agreement was made and Fawcett Publication becomes Fawcett Enterprise with Siegel and Shuster becoming investors and occasionally working on titles like Golden Archer & Spy-Smasher

View attachment 479274 in a blow to DC comics C.C Beck met up with Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster in 1956 in an attempt to merge Fawcett Publication and Magazine Enterprise. In 1958 an agreement was made and Fawcett Publication becomes Fawcett Enterprise with Siegel and Shuster becoming investors and occasionally working on titles like Golden Archer & Spy-Smasher

More importantly, this merger means that Fawcett also gets these guys.

latest

690577.jpg

429016-phantom%20rider1.jpg

If I was Beck, I would consider making these three mainstays of the Fawcett Universe ASAP. by the way, it looks like Marvel just lost not only the name of its future hero team but also one of it's greatest horror heroes too. Maybe Gary Friedrich and Stan Lee should consider investing attention Elsewhere.

Oh Brainiac is joining the Monster (oops you can't say Monster in 50s comics) Society of Evil infact he remodels Mister ATOM

I meant that Since Brainiac is going to be an entirely different villain from what he is in our timeline, that Mr Mind's descendant could take HIS descendant's place in the Legion.