Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK. I understand that there's no way to stop Batman from getting dark, but maybe there could be a way to have some changes stopped. Like, having Batman have all those silver age gadgets and adventures while Supes stays on Earth. Bats can still be a duly deputised law agent who defends both Earth and Space from Gotham City, without being all smiles, while Superman can be more of a Chaotic Good force and fighter for social change on Earth with a good attitude towards others. The New Gods are bound to get their own title sooner or later, so they don't really need Superman to keep going.

Also, what's the status of The Marvel Family getting additional powers?

Oh, I wasn't saying to break up the Marvels. Freddy and Mary would still be Marvels, they just wouldn't shout "Captain Marvel" to get their powers.
Only Freddie does that Mary's SHAZAM is an anagram for
  • Selena -
  • Hippolyta
  • Ariadne
  • Zephyrus
  • Aurora
  • Minerva
Freddie Freeman on the other hand does need a SHAZAM anagram though And I guess since we are updated powers Captain Marvel has Lightning powers & posible size changing ability
while Mary has the power of wind & light projection

Last edited:
...Okay, I am absolutely sold on the idea of a Jason Todd-style Superboy. He could wear a suit that gives him Superman-style powers like Kon-El in the future OTL with his visor.

I guess it depends on what Gods/Heroes we want to give Freddy. Billy's kind of got the Greco-Romans corner, Adam has the Egyptians, we can't use the Norse for obvious reasons...

And the big problem is the "Z." Unless we want to say Freddy's taking the wisdom of Zarathustra. :p

I guess it depends on what Gods/Heroes we want to give Freddy. Billy's kind of got the Greco-Romans corner, Adam has the Egyptians, we can't use the Norse for obvious reasons...

And the big problem is the "Z." Unless we want to say Freddy's taking the wisdom of Zarathustra. :p

Celtic Pantheon?

Captain Marvel jr.
  • Samson - strength
  • Hephaestus - fortitude
  • Apollo- power
  • Zarathustra - wisdom
  • Ares - rage
  • Marathon - Persaveriance
Thanks I was having trouble finding a Z

Huh. Alright then. Although I notice this Freddy seems to lack a Speed avatar.
And why the heck would The Wizard give Freddy rage?

DC comics
With Sales falling in December of 1972 Dell comics founder George Delecorte Jr. Met with Gold key comics to merge companies the merger would allow the two failing companies to survive an extra year before getting absorbed by DC comics

Huh. Alright then. Although I notice this Freddy seems to lack a Speed avatar.
And why the heck would The Wizard give Freddy rage?
This is was a Prototype and a last minute change as I originally going to use intelligence of Archimedes and realized I needed a second A when Z was going to use wisdom instead

Sedatusus, the will of
Hafgan, the courage of
Atepomarus, the speed of
Zogma, the strength of
Ambisagrus, the power of
Manannán, the cunning of

The Z was the only one I had to make up, I just put a "Z" at the front of Ogma, an actual Celtic deity. It's the 70s, nobody gives a fuck about the Celtic gods.

A suggestion for Mon-El when he becomes Nightwing?

1305658-nightwing.jpg

With Sales falling in December of 1972 Dell comics founder George Delecorte Jr. Met with Gold key comics to merge companies the merger would allow the two failing companies to survive an extra year before getting absorbed by DC comics

Glad to see Dell's characters in the hands of a competent company. Here's hoping for some more surprises.

DC could do a riff on the Owl and the Pussycat by having the Owl debut as a rival for Catwoman. Or give her a sidekick Kitty who becomes Owl's foil.