Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • I like the Funnyman as a human cartoon idea as well I just don't have any idea what he would look like
  • Bulletgirl is a friend of Mary & Freddie who got kidnapped by Sivana and Brainiac and was experimented with the same UFO technology physically her costume is the same as Bulletman's but with her hair flowing underneath her helmet and her legs are metallic not her arms
  • Mytek in order to differentiate between Titano have him look like a statue of a gorilla or a robot gorilla
  • Dollgirl has the same costume as Dollman but with flowing hair and maybe her legs or arms exposed

1: Well, it'd be cheap to just make him a 60s version of the mask. Maybe make him a caricature of a famous comedian from the 40s, done in that Loony Tunes Animation style. Or maybe a black and white guy, done in Rubber Hose animation like Oswald, Felix or Cuphead?

2: Hope we can see her design and name soon. Also, still banking on a return of the Weeper.

3:I prefer the second option. Means we could use this design.

4: I Actually love this influx of woman partners ITTL. Hope it lasts a little longer.

1: Well, it'd be cheap to just make him a 60s version of the mask. Maybe make him a caricature of a famous comedian from the 40s, done in that Loony Tunes Animation style. Or maybe a black and white guy, done in Rubber Hose animation like Oswald, Felix or Cuphead?

2: Hope we can see her design and name soon. Also, still banking on a return of the Weeper.

3:I prefer the second option. Means we could use this design.

4: I Actually love this influx of woman partners ITTL. Hope it lasts a little longer.
  1. Or another possibility is make Funnyman a Jester themed Batman mixed with Spring heeled Jack
  2. It may come let's see if @nick_crenshaw82 post her design first lol
  3. I was thinking more like this
    330px-Mechani-Kong.png
  4. That was surprisingly an underrated troupe of Silver age comics having a female partners was not uncommon heck DC could start their own version of the Lady Liberators soon enough

1. Or another possibility is make Funnyman a Jester themed Batman mixed with Spring heeled Jack
  2. It may come let's see if @nick_crenshaw82 post her design first lol
  3. I was thinking more like this View attachment 480942
  4. That was surprisingly an underrated troupe of Silver age comics having a female partners was not uncommon heck DC could start their own version of the Lady Liberators soon enough

1: OR we could have Funnyman be a cartoon Jester with the powers of The Mask. Maybe in THIS style.
2/3: I prefer the other design. Maybe there's a way to merge them both. Also, for future ref, Mytek is a dude-bot.
4:Of course, solo heroines should be big too, hence my nominations of Sally Forth and the female Hunchback.

1: OR we could have Funnyman be a cartoon Jester with the powers of The Mask. Maybe in THIS style.
2/3: I prefer the other design. Maybe there's a way to merge them both. Also, for future ref, Mytek is a dude-bot.
4:Of course, solo heroines should be big too, hence my nominations of Sally Forth and the female Hunchback.
I like your nomination of a female Devil's Dagger better than the Hunchback

I like your nomination of a female Devil's Dagger better than the Hunchback

Maybe, yeah. Though the Hunchback would be more original and unusual.

Also, here's a design for the new Bulletgirl I just finished.

eYKp1cv.jpg

You said she'd be a friend of Mary and Freddie, so I went for a high school junior year, redhead design.

Maybe, yeah. Though the Hunchback would be more original and unusual.

Also, here's a design for the new Bulletgirl I just finished.

eYKp1cv.jpg

You said she'd be a friend of Mary and Freddie, so I went for a high school junior year, redhead design.
  1. when I said friend I meant like a teachers assistant (don't want to make her relationship with Bulletman to creepy)
  2. I said her legs were metallic while her arms were left normal
  3. I would use the cateye glasses for the mask instead of the ski-googles

1. when I said friend I meant like a teachers assistant (don't want to make her relationship with Bulletman to creepy)
  2. I said her legs were metallic while her arms were left normal
  3. I would use the cateye glasses for the mask instead of the ski-googles
Right. My bad. Maybe I'm not cut out for character design if I forget details like that.

How old would the Marvels be by this stage anyhow? Early-Teens in Junior High, High Schoolers?

• I like the Funnyman as a human cartoon idea as well I just don't have any idea what he would look like

May I suggest something along these lines?

116671-181677-slapstick.jpg

This is Slapstick, a Marvel character from the nineties that was a living cartoon.

Since OTL Atom is TTL's Dollman, what if TTL's Atom was something more akin to OTL's Firestorm in powers and appearance?

Bulletgirl and Dollgirl
dde7ont-92455fdd-60da-46e2-a246-f2e03f3e78fb.png
dde7qih-44d8c415-3ded-4965-bea9-a1164018a6ad.png
Silver Age Dollman
dde7c8c-d7823025-775d-4abf-9cb0-3a5604e746be.png

Absolutely adore the capes here, while still keeping the overall Silver Age look. Can't wait for these guys to meet the Danes somewhere down the road, what with them both being scientists. And Bulletgirl. As I said, I need to leave the character designs to those who know how to do them. @nick_crenshaw82 has done an amazing job with these. and design-wise, when converted to comic book art, they look like they could believably fit into the Silver Age.

Also, I've been thinking. Maybe Funnyman doesn't need to be changed that much at all. Maybe it'd just be easier to take the original design, make him black and white and look more like a teenager and then have that be the new Funnyman?

PanelStrangeTales-110.jpg
PSX_20190817_132307.jpg

In November of 1963 CC Beck released that Atlas wasn't just dabbing with the superhero business, they were actual competition Beck went to his lawyers about suing over Atlases Thor who he thought was to similar to Captain Marvel jr., and Dr. Strange might be similar to Ibis the Invincible but his lawyers warned against it stating he had less of a case against Atlas comics than DC comics had against you... but what finally convinced him to drop any chance at suing was hearing what happened to President Kennedy on his trip to Dallas and realized that the children was already upset as it is and did want to add to their concerns

Changes added: Dollgirl, Bulletman, Bulletgirl
dde7qih-36ebb802-eb79-4491-ada2-d2a469a96140.png
dddmm6k-ea267054-82ff-45f0-90a7-0269e3d6f7ca.png
dde7ont-3fcb5a18-0b8c-4088-b542-e639f5473668.png

I reaffirm what I said before. These are designs I can reasonably see lasting the test of time.

BTW, in case anyone is interested, I've come up with a potential new origin for the Silver age Weeper. Basically, as a college student in whatever city the new bullets are in now and son of the owners of a local Gag Factory, Mortimer ''Morty'' Glueme was raised by his parents to laugh at the misery of others. During his High School and College years, he was known throughout the campus for his immature, cruel and often distasteful pranks. He was a true Psychopath and Sadist (a counter to The Joker who's a Sociopath and Sadist), who revelled in the suffering of others and laughed at their misfortune. As a young man, he married a submissive, timid woman who he knew would be an easy target for his pranks. Unsurprisingly, she never bore him any kids.

Eventually, Mortimer took over his Dad's gag factory and like his father before him, ran the company with an iron fist, mercilessly tormenting the meeker members of staff and Board of Directors with his pranks. He also took his pranking with him around the city. One day, however, his luck ran out when he purposefully nailed the 19-year-old daughter of a local mob boss with a defective Joybuzzer, causing a permanent burn mark on her hand. The boss took him to court, but because Glueme and his legal team were able to convince the Judge it was an accident and because the Judge wasn't on the Mobster's payroll, Mortimer got let off scot-free, the mobster threatening him with revenge shortly after the trial.

After that, The Boss made several moves to make Mortimer Glueme's life a living hell. The first move was to send one of his goons over to his house, disguised as a ''concerned neighbour'', to convince his wife to stand up to her bullying husband and leave him, leaving him bored and alone without a regular victim to torment. Shortly after that, he sent two hitmen over to the Pharmacy where Mortimer bought his skin cream and cough medicine and forced the Chemist to add certain chemicals to both. When Mortimer woke up a day after using these contaminated products, he found, to his horror, that they had done significant damage, wrinkling his skin, sinking his eyes in and leaving black rings around them, double pointing his chin, bending his long nose crooked, eroding some of his teeth and turning his hair as silver as a dime so that he looked much like an old warlock. This, of course, did major damage to his life, with shops, theatres and even city hall refusing him due to his grotesque appearance. and refused to serve him due to his terrifying looks, children and men would point and laugh and in the end, his Board of Directors ousted him from the Gag Factory in order to save its image and due to their refusal to take any more abuse from him.

Defeated, alone, his wicked spirit, evil happiness and personal sanity broken beyond repair, Mortimer Guleme started to bawl an endless stream of crocodile tears and subsequently, never stopped. Now selfishly believing that life was nothing more than an endless symphony of tears and misery for people like him, he vowed to darken the silver linings of all people and show them how depressing life truely was, starting with the mobsters who had actually ruined his life along with the B.O.D who he believed had screwed him and his ex-wife. Flooding the first's hideaway with a deadly, yellow tear gas that made them literally cry themselves to total dehydration and death, sending false messages of condolence to the Board, detailing a non-existent death that had ''befallen'' the most important person in their lives, causing many to quit their jobs and leave their families penniless and finally by causing a runaway car to hit and kill the new boyfriend of his ex-wife, causing her to spend the rest of her life alone.

Now Dressed in a black and grey Victorian Style mourning suit and top hat, forever dabbing his sunken eyes with a white handkerchief and armed with little more than his brains, his planning, his creative genius, his deadly, golden, signature ''Tears of Woe'' and his technical prowess, forever hampered by his own delusions of sympathy, Mortimer Glueme wishes nothing more than to share his newfound self-pitying lachrymose with the world as ''The Weeper!"

In November of 1963 CC Beck released that Atlas wasn't just dabbing with the superhero business, they were actual competition Beck went to his lawyers about suing over Atlases Thor who he thought was to similar to Captain Marvel jr., and Dr. Strange might be similar to Ibis the Invincible but his lawyers warned against it stating he had less of a case against Atlas comics than DC comics had against you... but what finally convinced him to drop any chance at suing was hearing what happened to President Kennedy on his trip to Dallas and realized that the children was already upset as it is and did want to add to their concerns

Beck made a wise decision in that regard. Besides, he should see this as a golden opportunity to A: Build the Fawcett Universe even further, B: Reinvent Ibis rather than sue over him and C: Keep a close watch on that Ditko guy. His talents could be useful. Someday. Also BTW, when will the new Mr. Scarlett be debuting? Soon I hope. Must be only like, a year away?

Last edited:
View attachment 481149 View attachment 481152
Is Giant-Man renamed Atlas?