Fair Deal Coalition Retained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick

It was a glorious day in America because Richard Nixon, the man who could do no wrong, had won the election from the evil and racist Lyndon Johnson. The Fair Deal Coalition would be saved because the blacks were now all Republicans (it is a party of Lincoln) and George Lincoln Rockwell is reformed because he read a book. Now he is MLK’s best friend and they go bowling together every first Monday of the month.

“It is a good thing that ni- I mean blacks are not dumb enough to vote for a party of real racists.” Said Rockwell. “Also, I am not racist because I have a black friend and a radio talk show!”

“Yes, it is good,” said King, giving him a high five. “Hey George? Will you be the godfather to my daughter?”

George teared up. “Oh, Martin I sure will!”

One of History's most haunting images

Then Jane Fonda appeared and shot Nixon to death at his daughter's wedding to the Prince of Belgium and everybody cried except the evil Democrats. Rockefeller was so mad he launched a nuke at Fonda and everybody cheered. He is so popular now that he is going to win reelection by then it comes out that he had an affair!

To be continued...

Really?

Really?

Now obviously NDCR was never everyone's cup of tea, but most of its critics had the decency of raise their points in the thread. This is just snarky. Also, I'm somewhat baffled at the timing - the timeline has been dead for months now, and you create a parody now?

If you'd all just read the timeline, it's all explained in the text.

I'm all for satire, but tbh that timeline is probably beyond pastiche. I'm also doubtful it deserves such a backhanded compliment.

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Hilarious.

Some of the best grave dancing ever.

BTW: Did you know that grave dancing isn't allowed on the Board?

Now you do.

Kicked for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.