Führerredux: A Führerreich Expansion - Hearts of Iron IV Mod Thread

Hey all, I'm a new lore writer and tester for the Hearts of Iron IV mod "Führerredux", which is an evolution of the base mod "Führerreich", a Double Blind 'What If the Entente won WWI from the perspective of Kaiserreich?' It also has some interesting differences from OTL, like the Turkish losing their war for Independence, all Brest-Litovsk nations becoming independent from Russia after Germany capitulates in 1919, and the United States invading Mexico during World War I. The POD of the two mods is Theodore Roosevelt being reelected under the Bull Moose Party in 1912 and has the United States enter the war early.

I noticed that Führerredux (and Führerreich for that matter) doesn't have an official thread on alternatehistory.com, so I thought I would make one for discussion about the mod and maybe some suggestions on improvements that can be made.

(I saw that both TNO and Kaiserreich have threads in this part of the forum, so I assume this is where published mods are supposed to go, but I could move it if requested.)

Link to the Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2419457479

1670899836488.png

Last edited: