Explain the AH Quote

"It's Day of Chervil once again! Time to uncover all abuses, all human rights violations, everything that goes wrong in what they call the "Humanity of the Atlantic"! Time to disrupt their celebrations!"

The Day of Chervil was an annual fertility festival held in Pagan France, that was rumored to include, among other things, human sacrifice, mass rape and active encouragement of pedophilia. The 'Humanity of the Atlantic' was the Pagans name for their own lands (a 'Humanity' in Pagan Frank meaning a large Kingdom). The Franks neighbors to the south, the Olympian Romans and the Christian Iberians, were none to happy with all of this, and in July of 777 AD the historical enemies signed a temporary truce in order to tear down the Franks. The above quote was spoken by Legate Marco Aurelius just before the assault was launched on the Day of Chervil, when the Franks would be theoretically relaxing their guard.

"You can not destroy me, fools. For I am nothing."

The Day of Chervil was an annual fertility festival held in Pagan France, that was rumored to include, among other things, human sacrifice, mass rape and active encouragement of pedophilia. The 'Humanity of the Atlantic' was the Pagans name for their own lands (a 'Humanity' in Pagan Frank meaning a large Kingdom). The Franks neighbors to the south, the Olympian Romans and the Christian Iberians, were none to happy with all of this, and in July of 777 AD the historical enemies signed a temporary truce in order to tear down the Franks. The above quote was spoken by Legate Marco Aurelius just before the assault was launched on the Day of Chervil, when the Franks would be theoretically relaxing their guard.

"You can not destroy me, fools. For I am nothing."

Last words of famous Muslim extremist, but antinatalist general Mokhtar al-Mokhtar as he was kidnapped - and later assassinated - approaching Bamako and wanting to storm the city, "liberating" Mali from hardline communists under Brahim Moungoro. The kidnappers were from an extreme hardline "Red Mandé" faction led by Boubacar Samassékou who, in the next several years, managed to beat back the Islamists. Mali ended up divided into a "Caliphate of Azaouad" (US-supported) and a "Democratic Mandé" by 1974. Both states were about equally bad on the human rights record and are still not reunited...

"Yeah! I am holding a sample of Element 120 in my hands, and I am loving this, even if I end up dying of radiation-induced cancer or something like that!"

Maybe I don't use the right quotes?

Someone calls the police:
"Auto accident!"
"Where? What happened?"
"M8, and a car bumped into me at the end of a traffic jam! HELP!"
"Which car is it?"
"A Ford...."
"Okay! We will come as soon as possible! Need to get Atomic protection!"

Maybe I don't use the right quotes?

Someone calls the police:
"Auto accident!"
"Where? What happened?"
"M8, and a car bumped into me at the end of a traffic jam! HELP!"
"Which car is it?"
"A Ford...."
"Okay! We will come as soon as possible! Need to get Atomic protection!"

Audio from the call that notified British emergency services of the first crash of a Ford Nucleon, a year after its 1962 first release. The resulting cloud of fallout (released when the micro-reactor casing ruptured) killed nearly 200 people on the crowded motorway and caused a panicked riot in nearby Dunfermline (where local news misreported that a large nuclear plant had ruptured). Ford never recovered from the resulting lawsuits and scandal, going bankrupt in 1970.

"For his actions in repelling the NVA advance on Hue in December of 1967, Donald J. Trump shall hereby receive the Medal of Honor."

Audio from the call that notified British emergency services of the first crash of a Ford Nucleon, a year after its 1962 first release. The resulting cloud of fallout (released when the micro-reactor casing ruptured) killed nearly 200 people on the crowded motorway and caused a panicked riot in nearby Dunfermline (where local news misreported that a large nuclear plant had ruptured). Ford never recovered from the resulting lawsuits and scandal, going bankrupt in 1970.

"For his actions in repelling the NVA advance on Hue in December of 1967, Donald J. Trump shall hereby receive the Medal of Honor."

President Ronald Regan recognizes Lt. Trump for the actions that made him a war hero in a medal ceremony in 1983. Despite being drafted into service during the Vietnam War, he served his country enthusiastically, and took part in a crucial mission that forced NVA forces to retreat from Hue. Trump retired from service after the war and would later write a book on his experiences, The Art of Valor.

"
It is both my duty and my pleasure to announce that Franklin Delano Roosevelt is dead. I repeat, Roosevelt is dead."

"It is both my duty and my pleasure to announce that Franklin Delano Roosevelt is dead. I repeat, Roosevelt is dead."

Field Marshal John Shaw, November 7, 1940, to the head of the American Council of Soviets, after Operation Disguise. Disguise was a False-Flag operation launched by the far-left ACS in the hope that the death of the moderate Roosevelt would cause his fragile coalition of moderate faction in the Second Civil War to turn against the right-wing military junta led by Omar Bradley (the far-more-popular replacement of Douglas MacArthur, Bradley's more centrist politics and openness to negotiation and compromise had allowed him slowly swing the tide of the war in the Junta's favor). However, Disguise backfired horribly when it was uncovered that the ACS was behind the plan, causing the moderates to flock to Junta colors.

"Yeah! I am holding a sample of Element 120 in my hands, and I am loving this, even if I end up dying of radiation-induced cancer or something like that!"

CERN Physicist Kyle Sullivan, after the first successful mass-synthesization of Unbinilium, which was later renamed Sullivanium in his honor. Happily, Sullivan had taken ample anti-radiation measures, and his revolutionary Radiation Suit design allowed him to hold the 1g sample with no ill effects whatsoever.

"On the Blood of Our Fathers, on the Blood of Our Sons, we swore to uphold the Covenant!"

Field Marshal John Shaw, November 7, 1940, to the head of the American Council of Soviets, after Operation Disguise. Disguise was a False-Flag operation launched by the far-left ACS in the hope that the death of the moderate Roosevelt would cause his fragile coalition of moderate faction in the Second Civil War to turn against the right-wing military junta led by Omar Bradley (the far-more-popular replacement of Douglas MacArthur, Bradley's more centrist politics and openness to negotiation and compromise had allowed him slowly swing the tide of the war in the Junta's favor). However, Disguise backfired horribly when it was uncovered that the ACS was behind the plan, causing the moderates to flock to Junta colors.

CERN Physicist Kyle Sullivan, after the first successful mass-synthesization of Unbinilium, which was later renamed Sullivanium in his honor. Happily, Sullivan had taken ample anti-radiation measures, and his revolutionary Radiation Suit design allowed him to hold the 1g sample with no ill effects whatsoever.

"On the Blood of Our Fathers, on the Blood of Our Sons, we swore to uphold the Covenant!"
Joseph Smith's speech to the assembled Mormon militia in Missouri, during a desperate last stand in Far West, called on them to fight to the last man to protect the Garden of Eden in Jackson County; when the State Militia stormed the compound, the bloodshed shocked international observers, but the scattered remnants of the Mormon church were unable to capitalize on the sympathy.

"If we turn to our warlike ways, there also we differ from our enemies. We throw open our city to the world, and never by alien acts exclude foreigners from any opportunity of learning or observing, although the eyes of an enemy may occasionally profit by our liberality; trusting less in system and policy than to the native spirit of our freemen; while in learning, where our rivals from their very cradles by a painful discipline seek after manliness, at Bona we live exactly as we please, and yet are just as ready to encounter every legitimate danger. In proof of this it may be noticed that the Romans do not invade our country alone, but bring with them all their confederates; while we Boii advance unsupported into the territory of a neighbour, and fighting upon a foreign soil usually vanquish with ease men who are defending their homes and altars."
Magilus I, King of Bona

"If we turn to our warlike ways, there also we differ from our enemies. We throw open our city to the world, and never by alien acts exclude foreigners from any opportunity of learning or observing, although the eyes of an enemy may occasionally profit by our liberality; trusting less in system and policy than to the native spirit of our freemen; while in learning, where our rivals from their very cradles by a painful discipline seek after manliness, at Bona we live exactly as we please, and yet are just as ready to encounter every legitimate danger. In proof of this it may be noticed that the Romans do not invade our country alone, but bring with them all their confederates; while we Boii advance unsupported into the territory of a neighbour, and fighting upon a foreign soil usually vanquish with ease men who are defending their homes and altars."
Magilus I, King of Bona

Kingdom of Bona was under siege from Holy Roman Empire in 1575. Kingdom of Bona was trying to defend it. The Roman in question refers to "Holy Roman Empire"

"United states of america was never a monarchy, and it never will. That tyrant who calls himself Norton the first will not be tolerated." - Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of US
"We seceded to secure our state's rights, not to give in to a tyrant. We will co-work with Lincoln to take down so called 'Norton I'" - Jefferson Davis, 1st president of Confederate States of america.

Last edited:

Deleted member 97083

"United states of america was never a monarchy, and it never will. That tyrant who calls himself Norton the first will not be tolerated." - Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of US
"We seceded to secure our state's rights, not to give in to a tyrant. We will co-work with Lincoln to take down so called 'Norton I'" - Jefferson Davis, 1st president of Confederate States of america.
Line from The Second Revolution, a play written by writer, author, actor, and playwright Joshua Abraham Norton, who liked to envision himself as an evil tyrant as a way to satirize contemporary politicians, with his own character, Emperor Norton, representing absurd or impossible situations. Emperor Norton character was featured in 6 separate plays, placed in a variety of historical situations such as the American Civil War, the American Revolutionary War, Andrew Jackson's administration, the War of 1812, the Roman Triumvirates, and the drafting of the Constitution.

"Wait 10 years if you must. For every year we become stronger than before." - Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, 1813.

"Wait 10 years if you must. For every year we become stronger than before." - Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, 1813.

Napoleon says this in 1813, before the battle of Leipzig. Ironically he lost that battle and was forced to exile in elba, where he died.

"It's no use fighting hate with hate, you know."

"It's no use fighting hate with hate, you know."

Angela Merkel when, after the big terrorist attack in the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Stuttgart, Neo-Nazis fought (supposed) Islamists in the streets of German cities in August and September 2017. Quite a few city quarters and streets were as badly damaged as the Hamburg Schanze during the G20 summit, and as a last resort, Merkel said this in a speech.

"Oh no! God seems to be a f***ing commie!" - Joseph McCarthy

Angela Merkel when, after the big terrorist attack in the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Stuttgart, Neo-Nazis fought (supposed) Islamists in the streets of German cities in August and September 2017. Quite a few city quarters and streets were as badly damaged as the Hamburg Schanze during the G20 summit, and as a last resort, Merkel said this in a speech.

"Oh no! God seems to be a f***ing commie!" - Joseph McCarthy
McCarthy reaction to rather large number of Tolstoyan communes in USA. This lead to the McCarthy doctorine that God wants to enslave America using anarcho-tolstoyanism so McCarthy converted to Satanism and even forming Satanical party with moderate influence.

''Path for restoring Serbian Imperium is made up from bodies of traitors and muslims''
-Emperor Šćepan Mali 1778

''Path for restoring Serbian Imperium is made up from bodies of traitors and muslims''
-Emperor Šćepan Mali 1778

This was quoted when serbia was attackef by ottoman empire and one of chief advisors defected to ottomans with his followers.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that we've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul. "[1]

--
[1] IOTL, this quote is from rwby.

Last edited:
This was quoted when serbia was attackef by ottoman empire and one of chief advisors defected to ottomans with his followers.

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that we've long forgotten—things that require a smaller, more honest soul. "[1]

--
[1] IOTL, this quote is from rwby.

A quote from the jointly-produced Ottoman-Britannic film "September in Shiraz, October in Tehran," set in the closing weeks of the 12-year Ottoman Union succession war known as the Days of Wrath. The line, spoken by Padishah-Kayser Orhan V, refers to his youngest sister, Kelebek, who was only seven when the war began and who had been in the background for most of it. The day after this line was spoken in the film, she infiltrated the citadel of Tehran and killed her elder brother Selim, ending his bid to become Kayser of Iran and allowing the loyalists to focus on the remaining brother, Mustafa, Beylerbey of Bangla.

The scene has been criticized by historians for portraying Kelebek's act as having been ordered by her brother Orhan, when in fact Orhan and their elder sister Hazan Marešal were not informed of Selim's assassination until after Kelebek returned from Tehran, by Kelebek herself no less.

"I have heard the story of the great Achilles many times. But I despise that part of it. Why must a life be either short and glorious or long and uneventful? I can give you a third option. The one that was not offered in the myth."
-AI RSP-0001-1

"I have heard the story of the great Achilles many times. But I despise that part of it. Why must a life be either short and glorious or long and uneventful? I can give you a third option. The one that was not offered in the myth."
-AI RSP-0001-1

A line from a movie "We remember it for you wholesale" based on novel by philip k. Dick . a faithful production directed by christopher Nolan, it was very popular. The line is said when RSP-0001-1 advertises memory implant to main character.

"At an places unknown, at any time, I want to meet you again"
Or
"Although a shining star looks like it is permanently beautiful, actually, it looks that way because it repeats explosion and implosion."

"At an places unknown, at any time, I want to meet you again."

Line from William Shakespeare's last play, Pocahontas, when Pocahontas dies, this line is said by john rolfe.

"Although a shining star looks like it is permanently beautiful, actually, it looks that way because it repeats explosion and implosion."

Chinese Philosopher Khanh Yan, on the lifestyles of Celebrities, using the analogy of actual stars in space.

"What's a God to a non-believer?"
"Unfortunately for you, still very much a God."

"What's a God to a non-believer?"
"Unfortunately for you, still very much a God."

Rev. Martin Luther King Sr said this when he was debating the issues of civil rights with a atheist politician in 1950.

"Many grivances come when you say something wrong."
or
"Elementary, my dear watson."

Last edited:
Rev. Martin Luther King Sr said this when he was debating the issues of civil rights with a atheist politician in 1950.

"Many grivances come when you say something wrong."
or
"Elementary, my dear watson."

1. A line from Carnival Cruises' (in)famous "Captain Obvious" advertisement line in 2005. During the shooting of the commercial after this one, the Carnival Sovereign sank in the Atlantic, taking all hands and the company with it.

2. Rosalind Franklin to her colleague James Watson, while explaining the newly-discovered molecule known as genonucleic acid (GNA).

"Excuse me, was that man above us replying to himself?"

"Excuse me, was that man above us replying to himself?"

Said by Alexander Graham Bell, when he visited his friend, Thomas Edison, who was testing the new Invention, The Phonograph. looking at the scene, he was suprised by it, and saw the huge potential to it "It could help people answer the telephone(Bell's invention) when he's not there to answer" This led to Invention of Answering Machines in 1860.

"Oops! It seems that Princess has awoken before Prince Charming could make the kiss."

Last edited: