Explain the AH Quote

"So this is how freedom dies. With thunderous applause....and here I was, proudly declaring that purple could not be a color of "revolution". How wrong I was."
An alleged quote from Privy Councilmen, Aaron Burr, to Secretary of the Nation, Alexander Hamilton, during the inauguration of Benedict Arnold in 1789. The story goes that Burr believed that Arnold had killed Washington secretly, however, this has been proven false by the Ministry of Truthful Affairs and the Constitutional Historical League, which proved the French had sent spies to murder Washington to disrupt and delay the Revolution for their own gain.

For more info please visit ouramericantruth.gov

"Did we..."

"Steal the atomic bomb from the Soviets? Yes Sergeant, Yes we did."

An alleged quote from Privy Councilmen, Aaron Burr, to Secretary of the Nation, Alexander Hamilton, during the inauguration of Benedict Arnold in 1789. The story goes that Burr believed that Arnold had killed Washington secretly, however, this has been proven false by the Ministry of Truthful Affairs and the Constitutional Historical League, which proved the French had sent spies to murder Washington to disrupt and delay the Revolution for their own gain.

For more info please visit ouramericantruth.gov

"Did we..."

"Steal the atomic bomb from the Soviets? Yes Sergeant, Yes we did."
James Patterson, an OSS agent,to Sergeant David Ringo. Throughout the 1940s the Soviet Union had a monopoly on atomic weapons, which they used with reckless abandon on the rest of the world in order to “facilitate World Revolution” at the behest of Leon Trotsky. That would change in 1946 when an American Ranger company would land near the Atomic Weapons production center at Magnitigorsk. The raid would not only seize valuable technical documents and data for making atomic bombs, but also two functioning bombs. By 1948 the Americans would have their own nuclear weapons.

“We were auppoosed to rescue the hostages! To jump up and take a bullet for them!”
“Edmund, they’re standing right there.”
“Hello!”
“One of them just said hello!”

“We were auppoosed to rescue the hostages! To jump up and take a bullet for them!”
“Edmund, they’re standing right there.”
“Hello!”
“One of them just said hello!”
This exchange was between NYPD Lieutenant Edmund Blackadder (Rowan Atkinson), Detective George Colt (Hugh Laurie) and a "dead hostage" (actually a fellow officer, played by somebody you probably never heard of, Liam Neeson) from episode 3 of "Blackadder Pleads the Fifth." Originally aired between 26 September-31 October 1991 the series was set in the Wild West: 1975 New York. Considered by many as one of the weakest entries in the franchise (seriously, these people have never heard of "Blackadder: Seventh Heaven."), many others (myself included) find the change of setting quite refreshing, especially since it was filmed in NYC itself. The exchange above was actually a hostage training exercise gone hilariously wrong.

"Dude, we've been through this, okay? I'm cultivating mass!"
"Stop saying that! You are NOT cultivating mass! And if you are, stop CULTIVATING and start HARVESTING!"

"The journey was harsh, most of you are tired... angry... heartbroken... but fear not! God has shown me to our new Zion, a Zion across the sea! We will be free from these European shackles, free from these Tyrants who put down our history, a land we can truely call Judaea!"
Excerpt from Documentary; "Ny Norge: The Norwegians in Patagonia". This documentary chronicles the 300,000 survivors of the Norwegian National Republic, which participated in the Axis massacres of Danes and Swedes after World War II, after being exiled to South America by the Allied forces and struggling to survive. The source of this sentence is the speech of Henrik Sandsten, the first secretary-general of the Norwegian National Self-Government Council and a former member of the Norwegian resistance movement, at a ceremony marking the first anniversary of the founding of the Norwegian Autonomous Region of the United Nations in Patagonia.

"Queen Elsa kneads the flour into dough (Industrialization in the 19th century), Queen Sigrid ferments the dough (The integration of northern Europe officially became a great power in the early 20th century), and King Eric bakes the dough into a cake (Built the world's third largest navy in World War II, joined the Allies to defeat Japan and Germany, and conquered North Germany). This is how Norway's permanent membership of the United Nations and European hegemony came to fruition. "

Last edited:
"Queen Elsa kneads the flour into dough, Queen Sigrid ferments the dough, and King Eric bakes the dough into a cake. This is how Norway's permanent membership of the United Nations and European hegemony came to fruition."
"Dude, we've been through this, okay? I'm cultivating mass!"
"Stop saying that! You are NOT cultivating mass! And if you are, stop CULTIVATING and start HARVESTING!"
Both excerpts taken from a very long interview by Isabel Green, actress who portrayed Queen Elsa in a live-action modern retelling. The scene where she bakes with Eric and Sigrid was an extended metaphor of the "Scandinavian Cold War" which was ongoing at the time. The mass does not refer to the scientific concept but rather the liturgical service; portraying Norway as going through a religious reformation much later than they did in history. The harvesting of mass refers to the forced conversions to Catholicism. However, there never was a European hegemony; that was just pipe dream from Sigrid.

"I am the queen of hearts, my lady, and if you do not obey me, you will find that yours stops beating quite soon!"

"I am the queen of hearts, my lady, and if you do not obey me, you will find that yours stops beating quite soon!"
Excerpt from "Henry: America's Caesar" Published in 2002;
' ...King Henry was in a tight situation, the Confederal Crisis that plagued the United States had been a tougher situation than he had initially realized. The federal government had barely any reach in states affairs and to make matters worse, the states themselves have been clashing with one another over the Northwestern Territories, the new monarch had much to do and little time to do it. The era has been a focal point in media across the world, and especially the events that happened during his visit to London in 1789 where he would meet Queen Charlotte, where he state to her; "I am the queen of hearts, my lady, and if you do not obey me, you will find that yours stops beating quite soon!". The events of the London Visit where later detailed in the Queen's diary, where she and him where discussing the border issues Quebec...
'

"The results are in! The President of the United States is... Harold Glasser
?"

"The results are in! The President of the United States is... Harold Glasser?"

A very surprised American journalist announcing the election of the new US presidente, Harold Glasser. An independent candidate and former Navy veteran, he was considered the least likely to win. However, a series of scandals in both the Democratic and Republican Party ensured his victory. He also turned out to be a very popular president, earning even a third term (from 1996 to 2000).

"Bugger that, we need more ammo!"

A very surprised American journalist announcing the election of the new US presidente, Harold Glasser. An independent candidate and former Navy veteran, he was considered the least likely to win. However, a series of scandals in both the Democratic and Republican Party ensured his victory. He also turned out to be a very popular president, earning even a third term (from 1996 to 2000).

"Bugger that, we need more ammo!"
Prince Albrecht of Germania, upon receiving word his forces were at risk of being cut off just north of Macedon by a sudden Persian advance. While a bloody battle, the line would in this instance hold.

Described as the world´s first true industrial war, neither side saw any gains. The border would remain unchanged.

"Stormclouds, fire and steel. Death from above makes the enemy kneel."

"Stormclouds, fire and steel. Death from above makes the enemy kneel."
Supposedly said by King Abdullah II of Jordan after he vowed to wage a "harsh war" on ISIS. The fight did escalate, involving bombs dropped from the sky, although war was not officially declared there were still hundreds of thousands of casualties.

"Too busy for your business, go find a girl who wants to listen, cause if you think I was born yesterday, you have got me wrong"

"Too busy for your business, go find a girl who wants to listen, cause if you think I was born yesterday, you have got me wrong"
A line from American Entrepreneur and Media Sensation, Donald Trump, on the set of his short lived "Man in the Trump Castle" game show. The show got middling reception during its airing in 2012, and only received 2 Seasons.

"People ask me, 'Addie, what would happen if your parents never left Austria? What if you never lived in New Orleans, what of you never met Al and got into music?' Which are silly questions if you ask me." - Austrian-American musician, and proud New Orleanian, Adolf Hitler.

qazse

Gone Fishin'
"People ask me, 'Addie, what would happen if your parents never left Austria? What if you never lived in New Orleans, what of you never met Al and got into music?' Which are silly questions if you ask me." - Austrian-American musician, and proud New Orleanian, Adolf Hitler.
From Hitler’s autobiography My Struggle, detailing his experiences ascending from poverty in New Orleans to becoming the greatest jazz artist of the 1940s.

“On October 7, 1980, the mountains lit up in an orange fireball, and shortly afterwards the confirmation was made - Kurdistan had ascended to the ranks of the nuclear powers - very impressive for a nation that only achieved its independence 10 years earlier.”

“On October 7, 1980, the mountains lit up in an orange fireball, and shortly afterwards the confirmation was made - Kurdistan had ascended to the ranks of the nuclear powers - very impressive for a nation that only achieved its independence 10 years earlier.”
Excerpted from the ending of the 1995 Kurdish film The Eagle Has Risen. It's the only coherent and sane part of the movie. The rest of it has to be seen to be believed.

"To Coventry with you."

Excerpted from the ending of the 1995 Kurdish film The Eagle Has Risen. It's the only coherent and sane part of the movie. The rest of it has to be seen to be believed.

"To Coventry with you."
In 1941, the Restored Bourbon Kingdom (1934-1947) dropped a combination of dirty bombs, bioweapons and regular explosives on Coventry, rendering the area for miles around a radioactive, plague-ridden hellscape. Though the French were defeated in 1947 by the British, Americans and Italians (The Germans, though also attacked by the French, held the line at the border and refused to join the Alliance), the damage to Coventry remained for years, and 'to Coventry with you' came to be what the Media said when someone was put to death, as going to Coventry was seen as a death sentence.

"If you have to provoke a bear, make sure it isn't a Californian Bear."

"If you have to provoke a bear, make sure it isn't a Californian Bear."
Then California Governor and future United States President Goodwin Knight joking about the toughness of the California National Guard. His comments where made after a failed plot to overthrow the government of the United States by the American Nazi Party was thwarted by the California National Guard. Several high profile members of the United States government were visiting the state when members of the National Guard discovered a plot to assassinate them and install a fascist government, and thwarted it quickly. Goodwin himself would use his handling of the incident to help himself become president in 1964.

"In light of the recent attempt on the life of my friend, Dr. Martin Luther King, I feel I need to make one thing clear: hate has no home in this country. If I am elected, I promise that I will always fight those who hold back societal progress. I didn't fight Nazis in Germany just to let them run the show here in America!" - Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.

Last edited:
"In light of the recent attempt on the life of my friend, Dr. Martin Luther King, I feel I need to make one thing clear: hate has no home in this country. If I am elected, I promise that I will always fight those who hold back societal progress. I didn't fight Nazi's in Germany just to let them run the show here in America!" - Joseph P. Kennedy Jr.
Said by Republican Nominee Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. during a campaign stop in Memphis, Tennessee in August of 1964. Kennedy was speaking out against the rising third party candidacy of Congressman George Lincoln Rockwell of the National Party. Recent polls had shown Rockwell beating the incumbent Democratic President Orval Faubus, suffering in the polls due to his lukewarm response to the Civil Rights Movement. Many believed that he was not harsh enough in responding to various riots which sprung up throughout the country; these riots were often triggered by the KKK and other white supremacist groups but unfairly blamed on African American rights organizations. Kennedy, a former Democrat, had famously switched his party affiliation in 1962 to run for Senate in Massachusetts; he emerged victorious.

White supremacists had attempted to assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King at a hotel in Memphis where he had stayed ahead of a rally for civil rights. However, the assassins failed. Many believed the would-be assassins were associated with Rockwell's National Party, including Kennedy. Fearing that Rockwell's hardline stance against civil rights would resonate more than Faubus' hands-off approach, Kennedy took to characterizing Rockwell as his main opponent in the 1964 elections. Kennedy was able to win handily, thanks to ticket-splitting. The Republican Party became, in the popular imagination, the champion of civil rights while the Democratic Party began to adopt notions of the National Party to absorb its white supremacist base.

Rockwell would become president in 1972.

"That's one small step for man...one giant le-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???!!"

"That's one small step for man...one giant le-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???!!"
Yuri Gagarin jokingly spoke this during the Nannar 11 landing pretending to see an alien. The son of Russian immigrants and a navy jet pilot, he would be selected as one of the astronauts for the mission, but faced heavy accusations from the conservative critics of the time, accusing him of being a sellout to the USSR, and indeed they would seize upon this for "childish unpressionalism".

"The Union looked upon the South with horror and sorrow after the Great Hurricaines devestated it to oblivion (and admittedly some smug satisfaction). But the Indians, particularly the Cherokee? They saw an opprotuinity to reclaim their land, in particular a certain young ambitious teen who in time would grow up to be "The Red Napoleon"."

"The Union looked upon the South with horror and sorrow after the Great Hurricaines devestated it to oblivion (and admittedly some smug satisfaction). But the Indians, particularly the Cherokee? They saw an opprotuinity to reclaim their land, in particular a certain young ambitious teen who in time would grow up to be "The Red Napoleon"."
The closing paragraph from a history blog detailing the post-Civil War period known as the Native American Renaissance. Namely, on the rise of a Cherokee general known as Archchief Thunderbear or the “Red Napoleon”. After Hurricane Thomas, Ike, and Sally crushed the South during thr last years of the Civil War and after, it became a period of quasi-anarchy outside of the major cities, occupied by the northern forces who provided medical care and supplies.

The Thunderbear Army would be the rise of various Native American tribes of the South, led by the Cherokee, to claim the “lawless” land for themselves and exploiting a federal loophole in being able to claim ownership of the land due to the crisis. This along with the natives’ unique status allowed them to take alot of the unoccupied south, crushing the remains of the Confederate Army and other groups like the KKK and the like. By the 1870s, they occupied most of the western half of the former CSA, from Texas and the western territories to Tennessee and Alabama and even down in Florida. They also had parts of southern Georgia and western parts of the Carolinas. However, after some close calls, the Great Peace would see the occupied states reorganized under native control, albeit as part if incorporating the natives under the United States system. This was done after Thunderbear noted how seceding would not win them any support from the outside and decided to work within the system. The tribes now owned their land and ruled as such, if having to play by rules if states and the like. The remaining people there assimilated into the tribes or left

Archchief Thunderbear attempted to run for presidency though would fail the first few times as an independent before besting Grover Cleveland in 1884 after he won a court case to run and winning for three terms, before retiring and succeeded by McKinley. Many have compared Thunderbear politically a precursor to Theodore Roosevelt, with the two men having become close.

Archchief Thunderbear became the first non-white on US currency (the $20 dollar bill), and be remembered fondly by native Americans and their supporters. Also was an outspoken supporter of the Metis and Manitoba, and a friend of Louis Riel. Helped inspire a renaissance for Native American culture in the south along with helped to give African-Americans the right to vote.

“The Americans got rid of slavery as soon as they could in 1776 and managed to succeed despite the betrayal of the South. All thanks to the Freedmen Army there of liberated slaves.

“The Americans got rid of slavery as soon as they could in 1776 and managed to succeed despite the betrayal of the South. All thanks to the Freedmen Army there of liberated slaves.
A snippet from the "America and her History" Text Book, issued in 1997 it has been the basis for historical education within the United States since. Where this particular quote is from is the few lines of Chapter 5, which explains the internal struggles of the Continental Congress since a peaceful independence in 1774. The Freedmen Army was the driving point, as slaves who originally fled to British, French, and Spanish territories returned to liberate their brethren.

"Even if what you say is true, I will not leave this place, I will die here with my family."

A snippet from the "America and her History" Text Book, issued in 1997 it has been the basis for historical education within the United States since. Where this particular quote is from is the few lines of Chapter 5, which explains the internal struggles of the Continental Congress since a peaceful independence in 1774. The Freedmen Army was the driving point, as slaves who originally fled to British, French, and Spanish territories returned to liberate their brethren.

"Even if what you say is true, I will not leave this place, I will die here with my family."
This was what Emperor Vexis the Fifth stated to his advisor who warned him that the Byzantine capital of Constaniopole was surrounded by the Turks, Bulgars, and Serbs. The Emperor refused to believe him that such "rabble" could defeat his professional armies and furthermore due to the fact that his wife was pregnant decided to stay with her. The ensuing battle would see the imperial line wiped out and the Byzantine Empire split by her enemies.

"This just in, British Parliament votes 585-75 against invading Syria, looks like the US has to do this alone."

"This just in, British Parliament votes 585-75 against invading Syria, looks like the US has to do this alone."
" With the Syrian Civil War kicking off proper in 2011, the United States tried to muster up yet another coalition. With the disaster if Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran, not even the US's greatest ally of Britain joined with them. This lead to the US pulling out shortly after its invasion in 2013. "
- From 'A History of Syria: From Dictatorship to Democracy'

Soviets in the White House, Mujahideen in the House of Commons, what's next? Imperial Japanese in the Kremlin?