Explain the AH Quote

"The United States of Appalchia had changed considerably due to their loss in the French-Indian War, cutting off any western expansion and the land they did get outside of the original 13 colonies was given to the "5 civilzed tribes" to make 5 more states..."

Jorge Haider, professor of history at the Berlin Imperial Academy, commenting the state of the Appalachian states after the French-Indian War. The United States had joined the war on the French side against their old masters, the Empire of Albion, hoping to gain most, if not all, of their Novamundian colonies. They didn't, and this was the first step in their ongoing rivalry with France.

"The Avengers and the Justice League couldn't stop us. What makes them think they stand a chance?"

"Sir, they have a Jar-Jar."

"...shit, we're fucked."

Deleted member 139407

"The Avengers and the Justice League couldn't stop us. What makes them think they stand a chance?"

"Sir, they have a Jar-Jar."

"...shit, we're fucked."
A YouTube sh*t-post animation done by the popular Australian "animation" channel SuperMarioGuys1, also known as SMG1. The dialogue in question, which was cut up pieces of already existing dialogue from film, television, and memes, with a few voice-over moments, comes from the video titled "SMG1 v. SMGPrime: War of the Fat Italians." The video featured the channel's rendition of Mario, Luigi, SMG1 and a handful of original characters going up against SMGPrime, the villain of the Prime Arc, and his army of "Pingas" drones. It is also noteworthy as this video ends in a rap battle between SMG1 and SMGPrime with SMG1 winning the day. The video has garnered over 4 million views.

"Everyday... we stray further and further from God... the destruction of Toronto may just be the final bell toll..."

"Everyday... we stray further and further from God... the destruction of Toronto may just be the final bell toll..."
Rev. Andrew Wilkins' last words just before the bombing of Toronto by the Empire Japan on September 19, 1945 during the invasion of Canada from Alaska.

"Attention my dear readers! I give a stern warning to you all. Do not believe anything the book Knight without a Horse purports. It is an anti-German hoax used to defame the Germans as an ethnic group and as a nation. The contents of this book is a plagiarism of other books, and is also a compilation of hateful screeds against Germans such as the Kaiser's plan for world domination, General Erich Ludendorff planning to raze Eastern Europe to the ground, German soldiers abducting French women, German priests subverting Catholic values and abusing children, and other calumnies. These are used to justify persecution of Germans in Russia and France" - Karl Popper (1941 radio broadcast on Deutsche Stunde in Bayern)

"Attention my dear readers! I give a stern warning to you all. Do not believe anything the book Knight without a Horse purports. It is an anti-German hoax used to defame the Germans as an ethnic group and as a nation. The contents of this book is a plagiarism of other books, and is also a compilation of hateful screeds against Germans such as the Kaiser's plan for world domination, General Erich Ludendorff planning to raze Eastern Europe to the ground, German soldiers abducting French women, German priests subverting Catholic values and abusing children, and other calumnies. These are used to justify persecution of Germans in Russia and France" - Karl Popper (1941 radio broadcast on Deutsche Stunde in Bayern)
((Seriously? Getting tired of your evil Russia thing popping up))

An attempt by Karl Popper, specifically Karl Popper Jr, in trying to counter the new of what the Austrian Empire was doing during WW2. Karl Sigmund Popper was the nephew of the Austrian-British philosopher of the same name, being born to Karl's younger brother, who would raise his family in Austria. Popper Jr would become use his prestige and connection to help rise in the a new far-right Austrian party wishing to rebuild the former Empire they had and counter the rising tide of liberalism that they saw in the world. When the Habsburgs aligned with this new party, they managed to convince Bavaria and the other southern German states to secede from Germany and join them for the sake of preserving Catholic values. As such, The Austrian Empire would adopt a form of falangism and form an alliance alongside Francoist Spain and Estado Novo Portugal. It would come into conflict with Fascist Italy, but exploit Mussolini's failures and tried to divide the country, occupying northern Italy and southern Italy occupied by the Falangists. This along with troubles in Hungary in Poland, would start World War II, as France and Russia lead the allies, with the French assisted by the Low Countries and Russia accompanied by the Baltic States along with Bulgaria and Hungary.

Popper Jr's rhetoric was aimed mainly at the northern Germans, who were neutral during the affair due to economic unrest and issues with both sides along with the British. However, when Poland ultimately tried to invade East Prussia, enough was enugh so Germany fought alongside France and Russia with the British joining soon after. The Cross Axis fell and suffered brutally for their atrocities. Italy was never reunited as the Spanish occupation pissed off the Neapolitans, that they formed their own country, the Neapolitan Republic and even most of their own Catholics established their own state church with the help of various Protestants that took shelter. Sicily followed soon, entering a customs and monetary union with the Republic. Spain and Portugal would be divided up as Catalonia would secede with the region historically associated with Aragon along with the Basque Republic and Andaluscia being annexed by Morocco (which became Morocco's successor after Berbers' victory in their Revolution in northern Africa). Austria and Bavaria maanged to avoid most of the issues namely due to the revolution occuring days prior to surrender though it ended with much of the leadership executed and the crown being handed to the small royal family of Lichenstein, who claimed it as the British and French trusted them. Catholicism dropped in popularity, leading to the Third Schism where the New World churches seceded to form their own, quickly influenced by the protestant United States and taking notes in organization from the Eastern Orthodox. Popper Jr meanwhile would convert to Judaism in order to escape to the Jewish state created out of the former East Prussia, the Republic of Yiddland, created by the Germans to spite the Poles (Yiddland being in a customs and montary union with Yiddland), changing his name to Sigmund.

"In the same way smallpox ravaged the New World, llamapox would ravage the Old World, explaining how the New World was able to rebuild itself."

"In the same way smallpox ravaged the New World, llamapox would ravage the Old World, explaining how the New World was able to rebuild itself."
From the last line of the opening page of The History of the Old and New Worlds by Scandinavian author Fredrich Karlsson, published in 1955. Detailing how Llamapox devasted Europe and large parts of Asia between the 1500s and 1600s. With old nations like the Holy Roman Empire and Ottoman Empire collapsing by the dawn of the 18th century. While new powers would arise in the forms of the Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth and the Union of England-France, the native states in the Americas would rebuild after millions died from Smallpox and the resulting chaos that followed. The Iroquois Confederacy in Northeast America would be the most prominent example, going from a nation of 5 tribes to one of 13 within a century, modernizing while keeping their traditional ways, with others including the Council of Hadia all across to the Northwestern coast, the Cherokee Empire and the Seminole Republic in the Southeastern lands in what the Spanish named 'Florida'. With the Incan and Aztec Empires having been devastated, Central and South America went quiet for a while, before the Amazonian and Mapuche tribes united into confederations, with the nomadic and tribal societies soon establishing cities in the best of locations for farming and trade. Eventually, constant contact between the Old and New Worlds would become established in the 1790s, with the establishment of a few European colonies in the more empty and/or "backwards" parts of the latter, like British-French Newfoundland and Italian Yucatan, continuing on until this very day.

"In 1884, when the Democratic Party was seemingly on the brink of destruction, condemned and ridiculed as the party that stood by the South before and during the Civil War, Grover Cleveland would come in to save it, transforming it forever, and for the better."

"In 1884, when the Democratic Party was seemingly on the brink of destruction, condemned and ridiculed as the party that stood by the South before and during the Civil War, Grover Cleveland would come in to save it, transforming it forever, and for the better."
A line from an American textbook discussing the rise of President Grover Cleveland, who would become a very notable reformer of the Democratic Party, namely for his championing of ideals of liberalism and personal integrity. At the same time, he was also pragmatic enough to bend the rules if need be, or more accurately, his reputation of honet and integrity gave him much more leeway into doing otherwise questionable acts. Notable when Cleveland was convinced by some of his policymakers to suspend his classical liberal views in order to deal with the economic crisis and benefitted through its usage. When he reluctanctly went to enforce the 15th amendment despite the failed Reconstruction, it actually served to get more people to support the intiative and seperate the Democrats from their image of the Civil War, with those opposing him suffering it. Most notably was when he had to use executive measures to deal with the crisises, his reputation protected him and instead highlighted the severity of the situation and gave Cleveland a defensive appearance, making him look justified while scorning his opponents. This back-and-forth ultimately led to Grove Cleveland unexpectedly nationalizing the railways after the owners created a "lockdown" situation through in-fighting and opening up the stage for the modern rail network enjoyed by the United States.

"The idea of Walt Disney Studios adapting a European fairy tale stirred up some mild controversey amongst Disney afficionados, as since its founding 75 years ago, Disney's animated films have always been based on American-born stories like the fairy tales of L. Frank Baum or the Heinlein juveniles."

"The idea of Walt Disney Studios adapting a European fairy tale stirred up some mild controversey amongst Disney afficionados, as since its founding 75 years ago, Disney's animated films have always been based on American-born stories like the fairy tales of L. Frank Baum or the Heinlein juveniles."

Australian journalist Mel Gibson, commenting Disney's choice to adapt the Danish tale "The little mermaid" into a movie, the first time the American company took inspiration from a foreign story. This was part of a series of initiatives on the American side to improve relations with Europe, years after the end of the Atlantic War.

"I'll say it again, the Marvel/DC megacrossover was the best thing to happen to comics! Where else could you see Thor teaming up with Superman, or Wonder Woman and She-Hulk wrestling naked in a mud pit?"

"I'll say it again, the Marvel/DC megacrossover was the best thing to happen to comics! Where else could you see Thor teaming up with Superman, or Wonder Woman and She-Hulk wrestling naked in a mud pit?"
The review back in the early 1990s that saw a rare crossover between DC Comics and Marvel, having done so to help promote sales and deal with a creative rut as they were being matched by smaller independent comic book publishers and companies, along with the rise of graphic novels within the mainstream. While the crossover's ambitious nature did win alot of people with memorable moments such as Superman teaming with Thor or Spider-Man becoming the first and only Marvel character to be an official Justice League member, others, like the infamous She-Hulk and Wonder Woman wrestling, aged rather poorly and seem to highlight the state of comic, ambitious and bold, but focusing moe spectacle rather than substance and being still rather adolescent.

This did convince the creative heads that a somewhat fresh slate was needed with new blood. DC did the"Zeroth Hour" event, a sequel to Crisis on Infinite Earths that restored the multiverse though also re-restarted everyone back to their origins to a degree and get back to basis with the new millenium along taking the time to updating various aspects or simplifying origins (such as Wonder Woman's superhuman abilities coming from Prometheus, who sculpted her alongside Hippolyta and put his blood into her.) Marvel meanwhile did a sequel to Secret Wars in 2000 to signifying their own reboot. This would help usher in a flood of creativity within comic books and graphic novels and unsurpisingly, would do another mega crossover in 2020, which was considered universally superior to the original one in the 1990s (though they maintained some prominent moments, such as Peter Parker/Spider-Man still being the only Marvel character to be an official Justice League member.)

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."- Alphonse Gabriel Capone, newly sworn president and 1st president of the Farmer-Labor Party

Deleted member 139407

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."- Alphonse Gabriel Capone, newly sworn president and 1st president of the Farmer-Labor Party
The traditional "Oath of Office" being said by Senator Al Capone of New York as he is sworn in as President of the United States after the assassination of incumbent President Huey Long in 1941. While the Long/Capone ticket had been elected as members of the Independence Party, five weeks after being sworn in, President Capone would change his allegiance briefly to Nonpartisan and then to the Farmer-Labor Party due to inflammatory comments from the Independence Party's Leader, William R. Hearst criticizing President Capone's career as Vice President and his brief career in the Senate.

"Give the signal to fire at will, Captain. I want to see that pole fly the White Flag in 1 hour or less."
"Yes, sire. OPEN FIRE!"

The traditional "Oath of Office" being said by Senator Al Capone of New York as he is sworn in as President of the United States after the assassination of incumbent President Huey Long in 1941. While the Long/Capone ticket had been elected as members of the Independence Party, five weeks after being sworn in, President Capone would change his allegiance briefly to Nonpartisan and then to the Farmer-Labor Party due to inflammatory comments from the Independence Party's Leader, William R. Hearst criticizing President Capone's career as Vice President and his brief career in the Senate.

"Give the signal to fire at will, Captain. I want to see that pole fly the White Flag in 1 hour or less."
"Yes, sire. OPEN FIRE!"
When the british invaded china in the 3rd opium war they alongside american,french and portuguese forces invaded guangzhou due to chinese attempted takeover of hong kong,massacre in macau and sinking 2 merchant ship belonging to the french and american this lead the royal navy and the us navy to sail up towards the pearl river and bombard the pearl river forts once again though this time with the combined power of both the american and the british the forts surrendered in just 45 minutes which was much shorter than the anticipated 5 hours (mainly due to one shell hitting the magazine reserve causing a massive explosion). The 3rd opium war ended in china ceding guangzhou to the british,guangzi to the french,expaning macau to the mainlain and hainan to the americans in which all of them with the exception of guangxi which was annexed by vietnam still belongs to these nations to this day (with guangzhou getting a special status within the uk,macau became a province and hainan becoming a state in 1988)

"When the SS Île de france caught fire on the new york harbour we all thought it was the deed of the mafia due to the ship carrying the famous lucky luciano who was well in a bad term with the bonanno family but turns out it was the deed of some french fascist still bitter about vichy france defeats in the second world war"

Last edited:
"When the SS Île de france caught fire on the new york harbour we all thought it was the deed of the mafia due to the ship carrying the famous lucky luciano who was well in a bad term with the bonanno family but turns out it was the deed of some french fascist still bitter about vichy france defeats in the second world war"

News report after the the SS Île de France was set alight in July 1949 in her first postwar luxury crossing of the Atlantic. The news briefly sparked a minor mafia war after it was revealed that Lucky Luciano was using the ship to try and smuggle himself back into America under an assumed name.
(Sorry if I missed something, the quote pretty much explained itself).

There is no Clone of Clones. I turned it down in front of everyclone. If I ever clone my mind, I will take the title. But it won't be up to you clones. Right now you clone for me and I ain't in the mood to clone. Don't you ever let me hear this again, or I'll clone my temper.

News report after the the SS Île de France was set alight in July 1949 in her first postwar luxury crossing of the Atlantic. The news briefly sparked a minor mafia war after it was revealed that Lucky Luciano was using the ship to try and smuggle himself back into America under an assumed name.
(Sorry if I missed something, the quote pretty much explained itself).

There is no Clone of Clones. I turned it down in front of everyclone. If I ever clone my mind, I will take the title. But it won't be up to you clones. Right now you clone for me and I ain't in the mood to clone. Don't you ever let me hear this again, or I'll clone my temper.
(Nah its okay i kinda liked it somehow adding more to the quote)

A line from a fanmade parody of Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones, which would see the Republic be faced against an insurgency that was actually controlled by a puppet of the Sith, with their main combat forces being an army of clones. While the Seperatists claimed their usage of flesh and blood soldiers showcases their humanity compared to the the robots of the Republic, the revelation being clones showcases their hypocrisy, especially as the Jedi and others show more compassion to the clone troopers that would become the future Storm Troopers along with the growing sentinence of robots. The parody was based on a rumor that the original plan was for the army to be modified clones of Darth Maul and the parody was showing them arguing with what is either Darth Maul or the first Darth Maul clone.

"After what the Roman Catholic Church did, it became no surprise that Poland and Hungary embraced the Protestants in the latter years of the Reformation."

"After what the Roman Catholic Church did, it became no surprise that Poland and Hungary embraced the Protestants in the latter years of the Reformation."

Professor Ivan Gudrunov of the Moscow Imperial College, commenting the loss of power and prestige of the Catholic Church in Eastern Europe. The Church's power had been declining for some time after the Second Black Death and the War of the Three Crowns, and former Catholic strongholds turning Protestant was the final nail in the coffin. It managed to regain some strenght in the early 20th century, though, under John XXIV, the first Pope of African origin.

"Do you have children?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then you can't understand. A mother would do anything to protect her children. Even killing."

Professor Ivan Gudrunov of the Moscow Imperial College, commenting the loss of power and prestige of the Catholic Church in Eastern Europe. The Church's power had been declining for some time after the Second Black Death and the War of the Three Crowns, and former Catholic strongholds turning Protestant was the final nail in the coffin. It managed to regain some strenght in the early 20th century, though, under John XXIV, the first Pope of African origin.

"Do you have children?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then you can't understand. A mother would do anything to protect her children. Even killing."
When JFK was assasinated in 1963 his mother shot lee harvey in the court room in the infamous court room murder of 1963 to this day no one knows how she managed to smuggle a gun to the court room as the police is ordered to strip search everyone one theory suggest a local bar owner jack ruby gave mrs kennedy the gun while she was in the restroom.

"The Federal Union of Usonia alongside The Dominion of Laurentia and The United States of Aztlan was spared from the horror of the great war homever when the State of Saxony (established after the fascist group the freikorps massacred the royal family) invaded the Rusviet commune (which had fallen into a civil war and the rest of the royal family escaping to the far eastern republic in itself a puppet of usonia) initiating the second great war all 3 reluctantly joined with laurentia case veing forced to fight with albion due to the dominion status,usonia case being conflict with the shogunate and aztlan case being the destruction of 3 of its most finest airship by fascist saxonian destroyer" (yes this is an iron harvest refferance)

"The Federal Union of Usonia alongside The Dominion of Laurentia and The United States of Aztlan was spared from the horror of the great war homever when the State of Saxony (established after the fascist group the freikorps massacred the royal family) invaded the Rusviet commune (which had fallen into a civil war and the rest of the royal family escaping to the far eastern republic in itself a puppet of usonia) initiating the second great war all 3 reluctantly joined with laurentia case veing forced to fight with albion due to the dominion status,usonia case being conflict with the shogunate and aztlan case being the destruction of 3 of its most finest airship by fascist saxonian destroyer" (yes this is an iron harvest refferance)
A description from an Usonian history blog over the Second Great War, which would see the major powers of the North Atlantean continent be dragged into the Second Great War for their own reasons. The Usonian Commonwealth (previously known as the Federal Union of Usonia, amd before that, the United States of America) would wage war against the Axis Powers, starting with the dictatorship of Saxony, the Japanese Shogunate, the Albion state and theRomania Empire. Laurentia, a dominion of the Anglican Realm would be forced to get involved as a result though leading to increased friction, especially because of the complicated relations with Francia and Aztlan due to an attack on them. They would join the Allies, consisting of the Anglican monarchy (taking shelter in Alba), Francia and the Rusviet Commune along with the Zhonghua Empire as a co-belligerent.

The Allies would triumph with the fascists captured and tried though the world changed. The Far Eastern Republic, an Usonian rump state consisting of the Rusviet monarchists and more the various indigenous people there, would see a revolution and changed to the North Asian Directorate, with the Royal family making peace with the Rusviet commune to help stabilize matters, creating the People's Royal Directorate of Rus, with the monarchy having no political power though plenty of cultural power. Saxony would be made to pay for its crimes. While Usonia had to let the North Asian Directorate into the sphere of the Zhonghua Empire (having won its civil war when a prominent socialist offered to be a figurehead monarch for the people, due to descending from the Ming dynasty and thus claim legitimacy), Goryeo would be rebuilt by the Usonians. Laurentia would become its own nation after the Anglicans retook power from Albion and had to prevent the Anglican Raj from leaving (failing as it would be splt into Khalistan, Bharata and Dravidiadesh ). Aztlan meanwhile fighting the Romania Empire would cause mass disillusionment with Catholicism, resulting in them forming their own state church, borrowing from Protestant and Orthodoxy teachings, with many other Atlantean churches following suit to create the Atlantean Church.

"The Great Schism of 1054 would see Christianity split three ways: the Latin-speaking West, the Greek-speaking East and the Amazigh-speaking South."

A description from an Usonian history blog over the Second Great War, which would see the major powers of the North Atlantean continent be dragged into the Second Great War for their own reasons. The Usonian Commonwealth (previously known as the Federal Union of Usonia, amd before that, the United States of America) would wage war against the Axis Powers, starting with the dictatorship of Saxony, the Japanese Shogunate, the Albion state and theRomania Empire. Laurentia, a dominion of the Anglican Realm would be forced to get involved as a result though leading to increased friction, especially because of the complicated relations with Francia and Aztlan due to an attack on them. They would join the Allies, consisting of the Anglican monarchy (taking shelter in Alba), Francia and the Rusviet Commune along with the Zhonghua Empire as a co-belligerent.

The Allies would triumph with the fascists captured and tried though the world changed. The Far Eastern Republic, an Usonian rump state consisting of the Rusviet monarchists and more the various indigenous people there, would see a revolution and changed to the North Asian Directorate, with the Royal family making peace with the Rusviet commune to help stabilize matters, creating the People's Royal Directorate of Rus, with the monarchy having no political power though plenty of cultural power. Saxony would be made to pay for its crimes. While Usonia had to let the North Asian Directorate into the sphere of the Zhonghua Empire (having won its civil war when a prominent socialist offered to be a figurehead monarch for the people, due to descending from the Ming dynasty and thus claim legitimacy), Goryeo would be rebuilt by the Usonians. Laurentia would become its own nation after the Anglicans retook power from Albion and had to prevent the Anglican Raj from leaving (failing as it would be splt into Khalistan, Bharata and Dravidiadesh ). Aztlan meanwhile fighting the Romania Empire would cause mass disillusionment with Catholicism, resulting in them forming their own state church, borrowing from Protestant and Orthodoxy teachings, with many other Atlantean churches following suit to create the Atlantean Church.

"The Great Schism of 1054 would see Christianity split three ways: the Latin-speaking West, the Greek-speaking East and the Amazigh-speaking South."
After the final Byzantine-Sassanid war the Sassanians had been able to carve out an independent Egyptian Kingdom. While willing to work with the Greek Christian allies, the Egyptians would fiercely maintain their independence from them.
When the armies of Islam reached Egypt they were initially beaten back. Egypt wasn't treat like an afterthought and all of it's efforts could be spent on repelling the ambitious Arabian upstarts.
While the defense of Egypt couldn't last forever, ultimately falling to the Qadiri Dynasty in 1022, it had provided a buffer between the Christians and the Islamic threat.
Meanwhile, North Africa had been seeing it's own changes. The old Vandal families who remained had long since married into the local populace. Beginning in the 980's was the 'Berber Renaissance' as it was known by the Europeans. The Amazigh Kings increasingly asserted their own native identity, and Amazigh priests were increasingly frustrated with Rome.
The small, close-knit Latin community of North Africa were increasingly despised and seen as parasites; more loyal to the peninsular to the North than the lands in which their families had lived for centuries.
In Tunes communal violence burst out. Latin Merchants and Artisans were targeted, but none were more despised than the Latin priests. Latins almost held a monopoly on the priesthood at the time, due to their close relations with Italy, and the local Amazigh resented them for it. The mob lynched some dozen priests over two days. The Pope was furious, demanding swift and brutal retribution. However the King refused, being subsequently excommunicated. He took this in his stride however; and began secret talks with the Patriarch in Constantinople. When the Patriarch announced his schism from Rome in 1054, the King's cousin Cecil was proclaimed Patriarch of Tunes. With that, the Orthodox Patriarchate of Tunes was born.
Latins began to leave on mass, Catholic churches were ransacked, and within a generation all of North Africa from Tangier to Tripoli was under the sway of the 'Third Church'.

"Every Buddhist was a Buddhist, but in Christendom where are the Christians?"

"Every Buddhist was a Buddhist, but in Christendom where are the Christians?"
Said by conservative preacher and politician Billy Graham in 1973, in the midst of the Cold War, 'waged' between the democratic and largely secular (and increasingly atheist on all levels of government) US and Western/Central Europe, and the theocratic buddhist Hong Dynasty in China, which had puppet states in southeast Asia, Japan and parts of India (having carved part of the country out while 'liberating' it from Britain - most hindu and muslim leaders of India preferred the British however, and though the six non-Chinese affiliated Indian states are all independent of Britain now, four are commonwealth members and the other two are still allied with Britain) and was trying to push africa into their sphere - either by converting them to buddhism or to governing according to their strange ideology which is a mix of traditional chinese monarchy, buddhism and fascism.

Billy Graham, as a very conservative christian, thought that the secularness and godlessness of the west would see them lose to China, among other things, especially after China got to the moon first in 1971. He failed in his bid for the National Conservative Party's nomination in 1972, but continued his public drive to push back against secular society in the west, to little avail.

Lord Washington, I have given my orders, and I expect them to be obeyed. The rebels must not take New York.

Lord Washington, I have given my orders, and I expect them to be obeyed. The rebels must not take New York.
A threat given to Lord George Washington, an on-the-fence governor over on the Thirteen Colonial Provinces of North America over what was called the "Yeoman-Indian Rebellion" of 1790, a rebellion that was caused by the yeoman farmers allied with indigenous peoples like the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the other tribes due to their frustrations with the colonial govenment using them as a dumping ground along with the more arisocratic planter class. However, rather than be intimidated, George Washington instead defects to the rebels alongside some others and securing French assistance, achieves independence.

George Washington served as 1st president for his beavery in battles and securing various resources for the nascent nation, which would a semi-directorial republic, with the various states having their directors and modeled a bit after the Swiss Confederacy. Additionally, the various tribes would join as the Haudenosaunee would claim the Great Lakes region for thier own parts of the directorate along with the "Five Civilized Tribes" getting their own states and ths was born the United States of America, a semi-direct and semi-directorial republic.

"The Neapolitan Revolution of 1520 was a bitter blow to the Spanish. Not only did they lose Naples, but they had to surrender claim to the New World to Naples, meaning Neapolitan settlers were the ones who made peace with the Mexica."

"The Neapolitan Revolution of 1520 was a bitter blow to the Spanish. Not only did they lose Naples, but they had to surrender claim to the New World to Naples, meaning Neapolitan settlers were the ones who made peace with the Mexica."

Taken from "The rise of the South", by Venetian historian Paolo Trevisan, detailing the birth of the Kingdom of Naples and its journey to becoming a global power.

"I made my peace with the Almighty. I have nothing else to say."

Last edited: