Explain the AH Quote

"If you're asking me why Americans have such poor taste in their fashion sense, I'd tell you that it has nothing to do with France or Italy embargoing the United States in the Cold War, but rather the works of mannequin / surrealist fashion designers like Jane, Cassandra, and Becky Doe, or trends that can literally rise and fall within a matter of weeks under the whim of Stefani Germanotta or Gwen Stefani."
A quote by an anonymous fashion designer employed by Tomeva for Ivanka Trump's 6th book Bells and Whistles: Fashion in the New Millennium. The book, while having a limited appeal did nevertheless become a healthy success for both Trump and her new publisher Penguin House Publishing. It was the last book in Trump's long running series on the history of fashion throughout history. WIth its completion Ivanka turned to releasing her own lines of clothes based on various styles from previous historical eras with her Post Modernist Line being the most famous.

"Don't go chasing waterfalls [...]"
or
"I killed 12 of you bastards back in the Old Country! I'll kill the rest of ya here in the new one!"

or
Give me a horse and 12 good men, and I will give you Evropa.

"Don't go chasing waterfalls [...]"
or
Give me a horse and 12 good men, and I will give you Evropa.

Quotes from the film "The Search for the Source of the Amazon River" .
The first was about the folly of the titular search for the origin of the Amazon River. The second was about the Evropa territory, allegedly given in exchange for a horse and 12 good men. The territory ended up being rainforest with little value, that's why it was given for so little.

"Fail to the Chief"

Quotes from the film "The Search for the Source of the Amazon River" .
The first was about the folly of the titular search for the origin of the Amazon River. The second was about the Evropa territory, allegedly given in exchange for a horse and 12 good men. The territory ended up being rainforest with little value, that's why it was given for so little.

"Fail to the Chief"

Internet Meme, 2007.

We have reached the New World-Pocahontas.

We have reached the New World-Pocahontas.
The infamous Hadenosoni [Arabization of Haudenosaunee) leader mockingly told this to some Andalusian merchants on reaching the territory of the Nadouessioux, since everything west of the Mississippi was just as alien to them as they were to colonists.

"Beauty did not kill the beast. Beauty was the beast."

"Beauty did not kill the beast. Beauty was the beast."
The last line of the Beauty and the Beast x Twilight fanfic Eternal Damnation where the Beast was actually a werewolf who turned Belle into one as part of his clans war against the vampires. The fanfic received equal amounts of hate and praise from various sections of popular culture; some praised it for its rather nuanced take on war and its nature and its deep characterization of Belle and the Beast, while others roared in laughter at the bone thin plot, constant deus ex machinas and its 'steamy' romance scenes reading like they were written by an eight year old. Nevertheless a sequel fic Eternal Damnation II: All is Fair is currently in the works and its author apparently has a book deal with Paramount Publishing.

If I just eat four more of these balls then the world will be mine? Thats dumb.
or
And so I led my people to Zion, as green and bountiful as Eden.
or
I have a question, for God. WHY!?!

"You're blue now. That's my special attack!"
HarvestPlug69420, the notorious e-gamer turned serial killer, upon choking his victims to death.

"As part of out safety features to prevent prolonged use of old devices, after five years of use, the automatic shutdown will be engaged at battery percentages ten times the normal amount, and the device will experience slowdown freezing timed by our algorithms to be as inconvenient as possible."

"As part of out safety features to prevent prolonged use of old devices, after five years of use, the automatic shutdown will be engaged at battery percentages ten times the normal amount, and the device will experience slowdown freezing timed by our algorithms to be as inconvenient as possible."
CEO of the Mega-Corp, Google-Apple-Samsung telling shareholders how they plan to take planned obsolescence to new heights.

“You’ll never catch me now that I’ve got my Unicycle back”-Rasputin

CEO of the Mega-Corp, Google-Apple-Samsung telling shareholders how they plan to take planned obsolescence to new heights.

“You’ll never catch me now that I’ve got my Unicycle back”-Rasputin
The Russian advisors infamous last known quote as he escaped an assasination attempt and rode off into the wilderness never to be seen again
"Although his strategy was brilliant the same behavior pattern could be easily displayed by an incompetent spod with no planning skills and a indirectly proportionate ego"

"Although his strategy was brilliant the same behavior pattern could be easily displayed by an incompetent spod with no planning skills and a indirectly proportionate ego"
A quote Bernard Montgomery gave about his enemy George Patton after WWII in 1955. The two had an infamous rivalry, sometimes driving each others units at each other to fight. The quote was pertaining to the Battle of Normandy where General Patton drove his tank corps around Montgomery's entire Army trapping them all in the region. While Monty would launch a last ditch attack which broke the line and allowed his men to escape, the battle was considered one of Patton's greatest moments, driving an entire tank corps 142 mi in two days. Monty gave the quote two months after Patton's death from heart failure and a week before his own death in a car accident, the last salvo in a legendary rivalry.

or
or
UwU, hewwo Mr Pwesident!

In this world, the Dead Sea is actually the most fertile lake in the world, and so the levant is one of the greenest places on earth. So when Moses supposedly the jews from egypt, he took them to a beautiful green cradle of civilization.

"Long live King Pietro of the Gaelic Commune! Forever shall he reign in Madrid!"

"Long live King Pietro of the Gaelic Commune! Forever shall he reign in Madrid!"
Said by an Irish knight after the Irish victory over the Moors in 673.

"Mr. Blair, how do you respond to detractors of your so-called 'British Imperial Model'."
"Simple, Mr. Murrow; where most European powers have built their empires on the idea of enslaving those who they deemed inferior, Britain built hers by earning the loyalty of those who she taught the ways of the modern world."

"Mr. Blair, how do you respond to detractors of your so-called 'British Imperial Model'."
"Simple, Mr. Murrow; where most European powers have built their empires on the idea of enslaving those who they deemed inferior, Britain built hers by earning the loyalty of those who she taught the ways of the modern world."
Eric Arthur Blair, an academic known for his controversial view that the sovereign states Britain built an incrinate network of alliances with are not independent countries, but merely subjects of a greater British empire.

"It's convenient for us to assume that our devotion to the teachings of Marx and Lenin is shared by all the peoples united under the Soviet banner – but this assumption is wrong.

Take, for example, my native Azerbaijan. The credo woven into every stage of life there, from the milk of a mother's breast to the soil in which Azeris are buried, is "How happy is the one who says I am a Turk" – a far cry from the mindset befitting the New Soviet Man; even I, who served as First Secretary of the Azeri Communist Party for the last 13 years, cannot resist the vile calls of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk!

This is why I cannot accept the First Deputy Premiership of the Soviet Union. My mind may gravitate to Moscow, but my heart's pull towards Ankara is too strong to resist."

Heydar Aliyev, 1982.

Last edited:
"It's convenient for us to assume that our devotion to the teachings of Marx and Lenin is shared by all the peoples united under the Soviet banner – but this assumption is wrong.

Take, for example, my native Azerbaijan. The credo woven into every stage of life there, from the milk of a mother's breast to the soil in which Azeris are buried, is "How happy is the one who says I am a Turk" – a far cry from the mindset befitting the New Soviet Man; even I, who served as First Secretary of the Azeri Communist Party for the last 13 years, cannot resist the vile calls of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk!

This is why I cannot accept the First Deputy Premiership of the Soviet Union. My mind may gravitate to Moscow, but my heart's pull towards Ankara is too strong to resist."

Heydar Aliyev, 1982.

Official transcript of Azerbaijan Communist Party Secretary Heydar Aliyev's final court statement, in which Aliyev apparently confessed his involvement in stoking "anti-Soviet elements" in Azerbaijan. Heydar Aliyev would be executed by firing squad on July 11th of 1982, as the Kryuchkov administration moved to stabilize the Soviet Union after the Riots of '80.

"And we murdered a Senator for this shit?"

"And we murdered a Senator for this shit?"
A misquote of an exclamation by revolutionary Thomas DeSandus*, who led the 1834 Pico Uprising, where american concession fishermen sized control of certain Azores Islands from Spain. It only last for six months before the US returned it to the Spanish crown.

(It really goes "And we murdered a basketful of Senators for all these sea chickens' guano?)

"The pines laughed as the redwood fell down and they were the tallest again, even as they were about to be crushed by it" - Haida Proverb

Last edited:
"The pines laughed as the redwood fell down and they were the tallest again, even as they were about to be crushed by it" - Haida Proverb
A famous quote by the Haida native american tribe. The tribe itself was an oddity among Native American tribes as it latched itself onto a European power and did not come away weaker than before. When Russian settlers made their way south from Alaskya the Haida were quick to make friends with their neighbors and their benefactors across the sea. As Japanese colonization took hold of Kinokuni (California) and Gurīnrando (the Pacific NW) the Haida were protected by the Russians who trained, equipped and modernized the Haida. By the time of the First Native War between Japanese settlers and the Haida-led Greenland Confederation they were on par with most anything coming from Europe or Asia. Like all things however plague took their toll on the tribe who, coupled with the War, became more and more dependent on Russia for protection. Finally in 1815 the Haida tribe was peacefully admitted into Novaya Rossiya not as a conquered enemy but a respected friend. To this day the Haida Oblast remains dominated by the native Haida people and is the only state in Novaya Rossiya that doesnt speak majority Russian.

or
Get this infernal gold out of my face! I want dirt!
or
UwU, hewwo Mr Pwesident!

Top line: A phrase from the show "Tiger Orbs" where the antagonist asks an old sage on whether those "Orbs of Power" were going to give him immense strength. The antagonist realized that the "Orbs of Power" were in fact, not supposed to be ingested.
Middle line: A failed bribery attempt of a Russian government official. He wanted land from another country instead.
Bottom line: The great war hero Patton was injured on campaign, and pieces of artillery shell ended up hitting him in the jaw, leaving him with a speech impediment. He was sent home for treatment. The President of the United States came to see him one day, and Patton responded with the line in question (spoken oddly due to the damaged jaw and throat).

In the end, nothing mattered. Men's ideals, their hopes, their dreams, all fell apart.

Last edited:
Top line: A phrase from the show "Tiger Orbs" where the antagonist asks an old sage on whether those "Orbs of Power" were going to give him immense strength. The antagonist realized that the "Orbs of Power" were in fact, not supposed to be ingested.
Middle line: A failed bribery attempt of a Russian government official. He wanted land from another country instead.
Bottom line: The great war hero Patton was injured on campaign, and pieces of artillery shell ended up hitting him in the jaw, leaving him with a speech impediment. He was sent home for treatment. The President of the United States came to see him one day, and Patton responded with the line in question (spoken oddly due to the damaged jaw and throat).

In the end, nothing mattered. Men's ideals, their hopes, their dreams, all fell apart.
The ending line to "The Good Ol Days" a film about a fictional civilization rise to greatness, in eternal competition with another civilization much like them. Eventually, they discover a weapon capable of destroying their foe forever. They launch it, but the final shot isnt the enemy destroyed, but them.
The film was published on the first anniversary of the nuclear bombing of japan.

"Mr. Cecil Rhodes,
Your horrendous treatment of the indigenous africans of your colony, designated to you for safekeeping by the Crown, has not gone unnoticed. Your title of Governor of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia has been revoked, and you are to turn yourself in at the detailed address below. Failure to do so will result in further punishment.
Sincerely, personally, and with great pleasure,
Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland."

The ending line to "The Good Ol Days" a film about a fictional civilization rise to greatness, in eternal competition with another civilization much like them. Eventually, they discover a weapon capable of destroying their foe forever. They launch it, but the final shot isnt the enemy destroyed, but them.
The film was published on the first anniversary of the nuclear bombing of japan.

"Mr. Cecil Rhodes,
Your horrendous treatment of the indigenous africans of your colony, designated to you for safekeeping by the Crown, has not gone unnoticed. Your title of Governor of Zimbabwe-Rhodesia has been revoked, and you are to turn yourself in at the detailed address below. Failure to do so will result in further punishment.
Sincerely, personally, and with great pleasure,
Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland."
Queen Victoria after she heard credible reports about Cecil Rhodes using the native population of Zimbabwe for slavery though it was banned. Cecil Rhodes defended the accusations by saying that he did pay the natives for their work but a deep investigation revealed that he was lying.

I have told everyone i have known, narcotics is a dirty business. I might be a criminal but i never sold drugs in my country and neither will you