Explain the AH Quote

President Lee to General Sherman during the War of 1850, which was started by the border dispute in the Oregon Territory. The War of 1850 led to a temporary reconciliation of the increasing tensions between North and South.

"The Ottoman Empire today is a powder keg and the Valley are like men smoking in an arsenal … A single spark will set off an explosion that will consume us all … I cannot tell you when that explosion will occur, but I can tell you where … Some damned foolish thing in the Balkans will set it off."
- Prince Abdülmecid, 1992
Prince abdulmecid of Persia, 1823. Talking of the continuing tensions between Sunni Muslims, Kurds, and the Balkan Christians.

"Mr. Yeltsin, tear down this wall"

Last edited:
Prince abdulmecid of Persia, 1823. Talking of the continuing tensions between Sunni Muslims, Kurds, and the Balkan Christians.

"Mr. Yeltsin, tear down this wall"
Date of the explanation of the prior quote notwithstanding, the above quote details orders from Ronald Reagan to the hacker Boris Yeltsin, about dissolving the Great Firewall.

"Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy." - Tsar Nicholas II Romanov

Date of the explanation of the prior quote notwithstanding, the above quote details orders from Ronald Reagan to the hacker Boris Yeltsin, about dissolving the Great Firewall.

"Communism is not loved. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy." - Tsar Nicholas II Romanov
Tsar Nicolas II after being captured by Communists during the Russian civil war, The tsar was thankfully not very influential and the communists move actually hurt their overall goal, helping the Tsarists destroy the communists and put Romanovs brother Alexander Alexandrovich, who survived childhood.

"Mr. Jorge Bergoglio asked 'God, what the hell are we here for' but I must say that We shall not sink to the damned communists level"

Tsar Nicolas II after being captured by Communists during the Russian civil war, The tsar was thankfully not very influential and the communists move actually hurt their overall goal, helping the Tsarists destroy the communists and put Romanovs brother Alexander Alexandrovich, who survived childhood.

"Mr. Jorge Bergoglio asked 'God, what the hell are we here for' but I must say that We shall not sink to the damned communists level"

Pedro VI, Emperor of Brazil, during the Cascavel Conference of 2004, commenting on the Uruguayan Prime Minister's blasphemous remarks concerning the Triple Alliance's offensive against the Paraguayan SSR.

"I doubt those Huns knew we had mounted archers of our own." - Constantine IV Augustus on the Battle of the Rhenus Limes.

Pedro VI, Emperor of Brazil, during the Cascavel Conference of 2004, commenting on the Uruguayan Prime Minister's blasphemous remarks concerning the Triple Alliance's offensive against the Paraguayan SSR.

"I doubt those Huns knew we had mounted archers of our own." - Constantine IV Augustus on the Battle of the Rhenus Limes.
(Funny, You didn't realize that Mr Bergoglio was our Pope Francis

MERRICA

Banned

A triumphant Constantine proclaims this after defeating and shattering Attila the Hun's army, preserving the Empire until the crisis of the 6th century.

" Our petty political differences must be put aside, Fascist, Communist, Monarchist, and Democrat be we all. For there is a new a greater threat to the Fatherland, left to fester, that will consume us all."-

Leo Baeck, Chancellor of the German Empire.

Deleted member 97083

A triumphant Constantine proclaims this after defeating and shattering Attila the Hun's army, preserving the Empire until the crisis of the 6th century.

" Our petty political differences must be put aside, Fascist, Communist, Monarchist, and Democrat be we all. For there is a new a greater threat to the Fatherland, left to fester, that will consume us all."-

Leo Baeck, Chancellor of the German Empire.
Part of Chancellor Leo Baeck's rallying speech against the Quintuple Alliance. Upon Baeck's formation of the German Empire from the North German Federation, the South German Zollverein, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Great Powers of Europe -- Britain, France, Russia, the Ottoman Empire, and Italy -- declared war on Germany to preserve the balance of power and tear the nation apart into "acceptable" constituent states. Leo Baeck was forced to act. In the aftermath of a period of sociopolitical unrest in the German states between communists, fascists, monarchists, and democrats, Leo Baeck's new united Germany scrapped the idea of Kulturkampf. The battle would take place not in the government halls and the churches, but the bloody trenches of the battlefield. And this, not a suppressive campaign, would lead the empire to unity. Leo Baeck quickly mobilized the Prussian, Bavarian, and Austrian armies into a new united army of the German Empire, and would hold out long enough to turn the tide against the Coalition with the entry of the United States and the Mensheviks into the war.

"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: China, Mongolia, and Russia must form one imperial Community of nations." - Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg

Part of Chancellor Leo Baeck's rallying speech against the Quintuple Alliance. Upon Baeck's formation of the German Empire from the North German Federation, the South German Zollverein, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Great Powers of Europe -- Britain, France, Russia, the Ottoman Empire, and Italy -- declared war on Germany to preserve the balance of power and tear the nation apart into "acceptable" constituent states. Leo Baeck was forced to act. In the aftermath of a period of sociopolitical unrest in the German states between communists, fascists, monarchists, and democrats, Leo Baeck's new united Germany scrapped the idea of Kulturkampf. The battle would take place not in the government halls and the churches, but the bloody trenches of the battlefield. And this, not a suppressive campaign, would lead the empire to unity. Leo Baeck quickly mobilized the Prussian, Bavarian, and Austrian armies into a new united army of the German Empire, and would hold out long enough to turn the tide against the Coalition with the entry of the United States and the Mensheviks into the war.

"The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: China, Mongolia, and Russia must form one imperial Community of nations." - Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg

The infamous 'The East Will be Red' speech given by Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg to the Imperial Diet of the Holy Roman Empire in 1901. At the time the 'Mad Baron' was laughed out of polite society by his peers, however the great revolts in Siberia three years later, followed by the Mongolian Civil War and the collapse of the Russian Empire saw the Baron's words become prophetic as the 'Great Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere of the Workers' became a horrifying reality.

"Of all the things that I have done, I have no regrets but one. I wish I had allowed myself to be happy." - Maximillian Robespierre

"Of all the things that I have done, I have no regrets but one. I wish I had allowed myself to be happy." - Maximillian Robespierre

Robespierre's last words on his deathbed in 1809, after several decades of success of guiding the French Republic. His words shocked the nation because no one had any idea that he was actually unhappy.

"God save good Anne Boleyn!" - Sir Thomas More

MERRICA

Banned
Robespierre's last words on his deathbed in 1809, after several decades of success of guiding the French Republic. His words shocked the nation because no one had any idea that he was actually unhappy.

"God save good Anne Boleyn!" - Sir Thomas More

An Proclamation made upon her deathbed in 1573 by an secret admirer of Queen Anne, Monarch of England, Scotland, and Normandy.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, my left is full of WASP's; situation excellent. I shall attack." -
President Calvin Coolidge.

An Proclamation made upon her deathbed in 1573 by an secret admirer of Queen Anne, Monarch of England, Scotland, and Normandy.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, my left is full of WASP's; situation excellent. I shall attack." -
President Calvin Coolidge.
Calvin Coolidge in a telegram to king Edward on the battle of Nova Scotia, a major defeat of the Canadian rebels in the Montreal war. Coolidge had made the desision to charge the Canadian front line with his infantry, something that he had been warned against and something that would help distract Canadians so that British naval support could enter the area and attack.

"It is now that I must tell the Chinese that India is British and will remain that way"
-General mahatma Gandhi

Calvin Coolidge in a telegram to king Edward on the battle of Nova Scotia, a major defeat of the Canadian rebels in the Montreal war. Coolidge had made the desision to charge the Canadian front line with his infantry, something that he had been warned against and something that would help distract Canadians so that British naval support could enter the area and attack.

"It is now that I must tell the Chinese that India is British and will remain that way"
-General mahatma Gandhi
General Mahatma Gandhi's rebuke of Chinese offers to 'liberate' India. He was a hard line monarchist and the man who engineered the entrance of India into the realm of the crown dominions and made it a strong British monarchist stronghold after the Indian Wars of Independence.

"I'm not just going to make you rich, I'm not just going to make you strong, I will make you Princes of the New World." - Captain Damien Obasanjo

"I'm not just going to make you rich, I'm not just going to make you strong, I will make you Princes of the New World." - Captain Damien Obasanjo

Captain Obsanjo, greatest African Pirate of the late 1600s, to his crew, upon being driven out of native waters and forced into the Caribbean by increased Portuguese Naval presence off the African west coast. He would spend most of the next 20 years raiding all along the Brazilian Coast, in the Caribbean and as far north as Florida.

The future starts today, not tomorrow, and for Poland that future lies in Lithuania and the Baltic.
-Field Marshal Karl Wojtyla.

Captain Obsanjo, greatest African Pirate of the late 1600s, to his crew, upon being driven out of native waters and forced into the Caribbean by increased Portuguese Naval presence off the African west coast. He would spend most of the next 20 years raiding all along the Brazilian Coast, in the Caribbean and as far north as Florida.

The future starts today, not tomorrow, and for Poland that future lies in Lithuania and the Baltic.
-Field Marshal Karl Wojtyla.
Karl wojtyla, the later dictator of the union of 3 republics, before beginning his march into the baltics, later the union would be broken by revolutionary lech walesa who liberated Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia.

"I hope slavery may end during the presidency of the first black, myself"

MERRICA

Banned
Karl wojtyla, the later dictator of the union of 3 republics, before beginning his march into the baltics, later the union would be broken by revolutionary lech walesa who liberated Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia.

"I hope slavery may end during the presidency of the first black, myself"

An off-color joke by an unnamed Fire-eater in an elaborate dinner party hosted by Jefferson Davis. The quote went down in History as Jefferson Davis was assassinated in this very same dinner party by an Abolitionist, John Brown, sparking the War between Brothers.

"It is quite fitting that the last military action of the British Nation was not a whimper, but a great and glorious roar."

An off-color joke by an unnamed Fire-eater in an elaborate dinner party hosted by Jefferson Davis. The quote went down in History as Jefferson Davis was assassinated in this very same dinner party by an Abolitionist, John Brown, sparking the War between Brothers.

"It is quite fitting that the last military action of the British Nation was not a whimper, but a great and glorious roar."
Winston Churchill in an interview after the assassination of Queen Elizabeth 1942, while the nazis were destroyed by rebels in 1945 at the conclusion of the Second World War, the nation would be in utter chaos until 1948 when CS Lewis proclaimed himself prime minister and the suspected son of queen Elizabeth John Thomas was put on the throne.

"Now our nation shall not fall to fascists nor communists but will still be the most morally high of all other nations"

MERRICA

Banned
Winston Churchill in an interview after the assassination of Queen Elizabeth 1942, while the nazis were destroyed by rebels in 1945 at the conclusion of the Second World War, the nation would be in utter chaos until 1948 when CS Lewis proclaimed himself prime minister and the suspected son of queen Elizabeth John Thomas was put on the throne.

Um, quote?