Explain the AH Quote

US Congressman Ian Douglas Smith advocating for the maintenance for the draft in peacetime.

"What is the Purpose of your visit?"
Retired president Samuel Clemens asking two men why they were in his home. Of course soon after he was killed by the intruders. Who these intruders are still highly debated.

“So yeah... I’m a gamer.”

Retired president Samuel Clemens asking two men why they were in his home. Of course soon after he was killed by the intruders. Who these intruders are still highly debated.

“So yeah... I’m a gamer.”

The alleged quote of Emperor Constantine when he revealed he had converted from paganism to Gamerian worship which would soon become the dominant religion of the empire, emphasizing leisure and free choice.

"Hold on, this whole operation was your idea!"

"Hold on, this whole operation was your idea!"
Marshal Zhukov responding to Ivan Konev's complaints about his treatment of Operation Dmitri Donskoy, the Russian Invasion of Manchuria in the Sino-Russian War of 1944-1947.

"India is not a nation. It is a sub-continent of nations. The Indian Union is not a United States of India, but a partnership of independent Indian nations."

"India is not a nation. It is a sub-continent of nations. The Indian Union is not a United States of India, but a partnership of independent Indian nations."
During a state visit, Nerajah Vikram Brahmaputra spoke this to UK king Benjamin I and his consorts on India's statehood following the Collapse in 1935.

"We are very much a nation that treat our people like dogs and our dogs like people."

During a state visit, Nerajah Vikram Brahmaputra spoke this to UK king Benjamin I and his consorts on India's statehood following the Collapse in 1935.

"We are very much a nation that treat our people like dogs and our dogs like people."

Oligarch Andrew Garfield of the Grand American Republic commenting on his country's authoritarian tendencies in a private meeting of the executive council. He would later make those positions elected when he became chief of the council.

"All that glitters is definitely gold."

Oligarch Andrew Garfield of the Grand American Republic commenting on his country's authoritarian tendencies in a private meeting of the executive council. He would later make those positions elected when he became chief of the council.

"All that glitters is definitely gold."
A quote attributed to the Spanish settler who discovered gold deposits along the American River of the province of Alta California in 1813. While most likely entirely made up by the press, the quote was printed in just about every newspaper around the world, and sparked the Great Californian War, fought between the British and Spanish, over California, with the British eventually victorious in bringing the rich land into their sphere.

"If you don't have those planes in the sky in the next three minutes, I'll save the enemy the trouble and shoot you myself. Now, GO!"

A quote attributed to the Spanish settler who discovered gold deposits along the American River of the province of Alta California in 1813. While most likely entirely made up by the press, the quote was printed in just about every newspaper around the world, and sparked the Great Californian War, fought between the British and Spanish, over California, with the British eventually victorious in bringing the rich land into their sphere.

"If you don't have those planes in the sky in the next three minutes, I'll save the enemy the trouble and shoot you myself. Now, GO!"

A line in the movie Terrorists On Deck. It started Tom Hanks, Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington and Robin Williams. Jackson says this line to the co-pilot, who at the time was not known to be a sympathizer with the terrorists.

“Hamgyŏng province is the greatest in all of Korea! It is a testimony to the glory of Korean civilization! We true Koreans must reject the ways of Seoul, of Pyongyang, of Busan. For God! For country! March men, march!”

A line in the movie Terrorists On Deck. It started Tom Hanks, Samuel L Jackson, Denzel Washington and Robin Williams. Jackson says this line to the co-pilot, who at the time was not known to be a sympathizer with the terrorists.

“Hamgyŏng province is the greatest in all of Korea! It is a testimony to the glory of Korean civilization! We true Koreans must reject the ways of Seoul, of Pyongyang, of Busan. For God! For country! March men, march!”
A Korean Christian Crusader yelling at his troops right before his charge right into the heartland of the Korean "heretics" Pyongyang. Of course, the charge would be a massacre and has been one of the main reasons for the fall of the Korean Christian Empire. The entire army would be executed soon after their capture.

"Otis, a strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."

A Korean Christian Crusader yelling at his troops right before his charge right into the heartland of the Korean "heretics" Pyongyang. Of course, the charge would be a massacre and has been one of the main reasons for the fall of the Korean Christian Empire. The entire army would be executed soon after their capture.

"Otis, a strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."

King Charles the 20h of sweden instructing his son and heir Otis the first in how to command an army and a state. Otis would go onto be the greatest king of sweden making Muscovy an official vassal of the Swedish Empire.

"Other armies possess a state; Prussia is an state which possesses an army"

King Charles the 20h of sweden instructing his son and heir Otis the first in how to command an army and a state. Otis would go onto be the greatest king of sweden making Muscovy an official vassal of the Swedish Empire.

"Other armies possess a state; Prussia is an state which possesses an army"
Napoleon Bonaparte was an incredibly talented general, but his rule of France was turbulent, and he struggled to manage the logistical part of warfare. Contrast the deeply organized Prussia, able to wage war in northern germany as well as Africa, Asia, and the americas. Prussia's naval quality didn't match the raw skill of their arms, but was just as organized.

"THE United States ARE REBORN!"-2200

2200 AD - A patriotic Box-Office Bomb starring Chris Evans as super-President Holden Kennedy against alien invaders based on the popular robots from the I-Robot 21 movie franchise, painted a demonic red and black. Kennedy retakes the White House at the end in in a tear-jerking scene.

"You mean to tell me all these UFOs are carrying alien Britney Spears' fans?"

"You mean to tell me all these UFOs are carrying alien Britney Spears' fans?"
A line from Border Patrol officer Willard Klaus on private Underwater Floating Ougtois* owned by Mexican singer Joaquin de Veracruz.

*ATL Term for Car, derived from french bouge toi

"Everybody's a man until they see clowns. Speaking of clowns...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Everybody's a man until they see clowns. Speaking of clowns...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The slogan of the movie, The Circus, a comedic thriller documenting the killer clown craze of the mid-19th century, which began after clown-turned-politicians President Wrinkles came into office.

"MEIN FUHRER!!! I CAN WALK!!!!!"

"MEIN FUHRER!!! I CAN WALK!!!!!"

After surrendering on VA-Day, July 4th 1944, FDR was kept by Hitler as a reluctant captive to have him watch the rest of the world burn. Finally after years of passing information to spies within the ranks as Hitler went more and more power-mad and crazy, especially after the nuking of Hong Kong, FDR had managed to ingratiate himself with the fuhrer enough to proclaim this line before painfully standing up and beating the Fuhrer into a bloody and painful end, saluting an imaginary flag before being shot himself for his treachery by incoming bodyguards.

"By the Roses we will not lose this war." (Draws Sword).

"By the Roses we will not lose this war." (Draws Sword).
Fascist leader George Cartman during a speech, using roses to describe Nazi Germany

"Only five members have voted to let the swastikas stay on the embassy. In perhaps the grandest twist of irony, one of them is Israel."

"Only five members have voted to let the swastikas stay on the embassy. In perhaps the grandest twist of irony, one of them is Israel."

US Ambassador to NUNO Franklin Graham in 1994. After the short 1983 Third World War, a neo-Nazi group was able to retake power in Germany taking advantage of chaos and destruction. Consequently the New United Nations voted to expel it, symbolically removing swastikas flags from "Fourth Reich" Ambassy in Rio. Only five countries voted against: Swiss and Luxemburg, who feared Nazi vengeance, Fascist South Africa Apharteid Goverment and Japan Aum Shinrikyo New Empire, who supported the new Reich. Ironically also Israel, under the new Meir Kahane radical regime, voted against in order to strike a deal with Fuhrer Dreinhard to exterminate Arabs and Muslims. The last three countries and Nazis were defeated by NUNU in Fourth World War in 1999.

"The Prime Minister is dead!"
"The Queen is dead, the King is dead, the generals are dead, God only knows who is not dead!"

US Ambassador to NUNO Franklin Graham in 1994. After the short 1983 Third World War, a neo-Nazi group was able to retake power in Germany taking advantage of chaos and destruction. Consequently the New United Nations voted to expel it, symbolically removing swastikas flags from "Fourth Reich" Ambassy in Rio. Only five countries voted against: Swiss and Luxemburg, who feared Nazi vengeance, Fascist South Africa Apharteid Goverment and Japan Aum Shinrikyo New Empire, who supported the new Reich. Ironically also Israel, under the new Meir Kahane radical regime, voted against in order to strike a deal with Fuhrer Dreinhard to exterminate Arabs and Muslims. The last three countries and Nazis were defeated by NUNU in Fourth World War in 1999.

"The Prime Minister is dead!"
"The Queen is dead, the King is dead, the generals are dead, God only knows who is not dead!"

A conversation between two Englishmen during the Revolution of 1991. Often called the Second Great Terror, the Revolution led to the near destruction of the House of Windsor and many aristocrats, politicians, and generals. The Revolution would burn like a bright fire for three years before a coup led by the New British Army snuffed it out. The coup led to the creation of the Republic of England and the re-establishment of the House of Windsor. Also of note about this time is the rise of United Kingdom of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Born out of necessity to survive the chaos of the late 20th century, the Kingdom managed to survive and thrive in the British Isles, and was key to bringing order to the Isles.

"A polished Russian gentlemen, but as ignorant of the ways of war as a mule is to the Ten Commandments."

A polished Russian gentlemen, but as ignorant of the ways of war as a mule is to the Ten Commandments."

supreme commander Of the Ailed continental forces Ulysses S Grant In his memoirs speaking about the tzar Alexander II of Russia and his attempts to micromanage the Russian military.This would later prove to Be the tzars undoing as Moscow was captured by the Ottoman Empire and despite ailed forces eventually winning the war in the Prussian campaign Russia would end up losing a large amount of territory and wealth setting the stage for another world war fifty years later .

“First I fought under the American flag then the Puerto Rican and now here I am helping England plot an invasion of the Caribbean ..how did my life come to this ?”

supreme commander Of the Ailed continental forces Ulysses S Grant In his memoirs speaking about the tzar Alexander II of Russia and his attempts to micromanage the Russian military.This would later prove to Be the tzars undoing as Moscow was captured by the Ottoman Empire and despite ailed forces eventually winning the war in the Prussian campaign Russia would end up losing a large amount of territory and wealth setting the stage for another world war fifty years later .

“First I fought under the American flag then the Puerto Rican and now here I am helping England plot an invasion of the Caribbean ..how did my life come to this ?”
General Patton referring to the superiora insurrection a nazi funded latin american supremacist revolt in the Caribbean and Latin American majority parts of the US. While it was put down and the US quickly joined the war, the ensuing rage and ethnic violence let to the collapse of the American government -perhaps the fuhrer got the last laugh- Britain was left to rebuild the world, and while it eventually pulled through and maintained the empire, it was difficult.

"YOU'RE NOT ROMAN, you're a self righteous ruler of a greek rump state, you pretentious fool. Did the Roman's decimate entire populations of those who worshiped the same god? Did the romans suffer a revolt every six years? I am more roman than you've ever been, and I hail from beyond the black sea."

"YOU'RE NOT ROMAN, you're a self righteous ruler of a greek rump state, you pretentious fool. Did the Roman's decimate entire populations of those who worshiped the same god? Did the romans suffer a revolt every six years? I am more roman than you've ever been, and I hail from beyond the black sea."

An angry ambassador from the Kingdom of Sakartvelo ranting to the Holy Hellenic Kingdom, a Greek Catholic state established by the former Holy Roman Empire, over the treatment of the Eastern Orthodox and the Coptics, who were killed or exiled along with the cutthroat politics.

The disputed led to a war between the Holy Hellenic Kingdom and the Kingdom of Sakartvelo & the Armenian Republic, which led to the Greek Catholic kingdom being overthrown and a new republic implemented.

“Mr. President. Our allies of the Sikh Empire, the Shahdom of Greater Iran and the Chinese Union are ready. It is time for the United States to declare war on the European Empire.”