Explain the AH Quote

Chorus of a music composed for the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the victory of the mormon navy over the english at the Battle of Kochi, granting the independence of the Mormon Raj of Mumbai, the first and single mormon state in earth.

"They are invading again?! They already invaded more than i can count on my fingers and always are defeated, does these damn europeans learn?"

The exasperated Caliph of China after the beginning 13th Indochina War. A coalition of European nations attempted to take chunks of china, most notably Vietnam but due to his more advanced gunpowder technology combined with the larger population he managed to yet again drive them off yet again. After his victory in this war he took all of the few remaining European colonies in Asia.

"Britain's whole again! Then it broke again!"

A comedian's response to the collapse of the Fifth British Empire, collapsing a mere 3 days after it was declared in the ruins of Perth. This makes it the second shortest regime in British history.

"You damned fools! You killed the King of China!"

General MacArthur to the soldiers responsible for accidentally killing the man slated to become "the king of China", and lead MacArthur's puppet state of China after allied occupation and the atomic bombings of Qi'an and Nanking. The man was caught in the fire as US soldiers put down a riot in Beijing.

"All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission, the destruction of any and all Chinese Communists. Possibility of Communist victory, Impossible."

"All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission, the destruction of any and all Chinese Communists. Possibility of Communist victory, Impossible."
One of the lines spoken by a near-catonic A.J. Barlowe (1923-1986), a soldier who was left shell-shocked during the Vietnam War, and spent the next thirty years in a fantasy of fighting in another war in which he alays victorious (in part brought on by his doctors as a sort of therapy).

"Look, it was wrong of me to cheat on you, but I go out with one african guy and suddenly you join the Klan and oppose what the government's doing to help us, beat our son's friends in front of him and his entire school, and you waste Marcia's college money on purchasing gun after gun!?"

One of the lines spoken by a near-catonic A.J. Barlowe (1923-1986), a soldier who was left shell-shocked during the Vietnam War, and spent the next thirty years in a fantasy of fighting in another war in which he alays victorious (in part brought on by his doctors as a sort of therapy).

"Look, it was wrong of me to cheat on you, but I go out with one african guy and suddenly you join the Klan and oppose what the government's doing to help us, beat our son's friends in front of him and his entire school, and you waste Marcia's college money on purchasing gun after gun!?"

The Husband of Future KKK Grand Wizard and notorious terrorist J. Edgar Hoover 1 week before their messy divorce. Their adopted daughter Marcia would later become the first female president and her administration would finally catch her father.

“Bitch, you’ve been to space!”

Janet Shearon, wife of famed Astronaut and American President Neil Armstrong, after he expressed doubts about his qualifications during his campaign for president in the 1980 election.

Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.

Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.

Nicholas IV of the Russian Empire after the eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano triggered a worldwide famine. Nicholas was among the first to respond and instituted a brutal elimination program of the poorest and least productive of his citizens. While going down as one of history's most infamous mass murderers, Russia did weather the famine better than most other nations, and when he was asked about his actions during the famine many years later, he responded with the now infamous quote.

"Wait a minute, so you're saying that we should abandon the adversarial judicial standard because not enough accused are being found guilty? Alright then, I accuse you of high treason, bestiality, and cannibalism. The sentence is death, to be carried out immediately. {Gunshot} Now is anyone else dumb enough to advocate for the removal of due process?"

"Wait a minute, so you're saying that we should abandon the adversarial judicial standard because not enough accused are being found guilty? Alright then, I accuse you of high treason, bestiality, and cannibalism. The sentence is death, to be carried out immediately. {Gunshot} Now is anyone else dumb enough to advocate for the removal of due process?"

The famous quote from a secretly-published book called "Caesar & The Republic" by Kurt Vonnegut years after the Business Plot succeeded and Franklin Delano Roosevelt was ousted and replaced by Retired Major General Smedley Butler. After Butler finally secured the U.S after the Second American Civil War, underground enclaves of writers sprouted up against the suppression of free speech, a popular topic amongst them was the so-called "due process" of Butler's America to excuse people that were loyal to him and remove people that were not.

"Henry, I think we're surrounded."

"Henry, I think we're surrounded."

Famous last words of Colonel John Tyler to his life-long friend and superior, General William Henry Harrison, as their army, and the city of Washington DC, was surrounded by General Napoleon Bonaparte during the Second Siege of Washington. This would turn out to be the final climax of the war, as Bonaparte would go on to take the President's House and declare himself the de facto leader of the United States of America.

"Damn that John Constantine! I hope his smug smile gets burned off in Hell!"

Famous last words of Colonel John Tyler to his life-long friend and superior, General William Henry Harrison, as their army, and the city of Washington DC, was surrounded by General Napoleon Bonaparte during the Second Siege of Washington. This would turn out to be the final climax of the war, as Bonaparte would go on to take the President's House and declare himself the de facto leader of the United States of America.

"Damn that John Constantine! I hope his smug smile gets burned off in Hell!"
John Constantine was a British general just after the American Rebellion, who managed to get the crown to invest in conquest of the dutch empire and against the spanish. the quote stems from the Governor of Cuba, as Constantine led the armies in the caribbean personally

"Reconstruction was kicked off by what is called the Third Continental Congress, led by President Abraham Lincoln. It instituted mass legal reforms still with us today. A big one was the reduction of the power the States had compared to both the people in them, and especially the Federal Government. The extralegislative powers the Senate had employed to expand and protect slavery were abolished or moved to the House, and the President's treaties only need to go through the House of Representatives to become accepted."

John Constantine was a British general just after the American Rebellion, who managed to get the crown to invest in conquest of the dutch empire and against the spanish. the quote stems from the Governor of Cuba, as Constantine led the armies in the caribbean personally

"Reconstruction was kicked off by what is called the Third Continental Congress, led by President Abraham Lincoln. It instituted mass legal reforms still with us today. A big one was the reduction of the power the States had compared to both the people in them, and especially the Federal Government. The extralegislative powers the Senate had employed to expand and protect slavery were abolished or moved to the House, and the President's treaties only need to go through the House of Representatives to become accepted."

A line from Mike Duncan’s famous “History of America podcast” detailing the acts performed by Lincoln to prevent the rise of future confederate nationalism. His new power over the educational system would strangle the “Lost Cause” civil war narrative in its cradle.

“When Germania sends their people, they aren’t sending us their best! They’re bringing Pants, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists!”

A line from Mike Duncan’s famous “History of America podcast” detailing the acts performed by Lincoln to prevent the rise of future confederate nationalism. His new power over the educational system would strangle the “Lost Cause” civil war narrative in its cradle.

“When Germania sends their people, they aren’t sending us their best! They’re bringing Pants, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists!”

Prime Minister Donalsk Trumiov of the Greater Russian Empire, the first Prime Minister born in Russia's East American colonies, commenting on the perceived degeneracy of recent immigrants from the third world backwater of Germania. The United Provinces of Germania, an ex-colony of the recently collapsed Roman Empire, has suffered many internal hardships, causing the fleeing of immigrants to their developed Eastern neighbour, thus providing material for Trumiov's 2020 reelection campaign.

"I would ask these gentlemen what they mean by the term 'communism'. Do they mean Blanquism or Marxism or Authoritarianism? If so, I never was, I am not now, nor do I ever intend to be a communist. But if a communist means opposition to a tyrannical bourgeoisie, a tyrannical state, or a tyrannical capitalism, then I have been, I am still, and will ever remain a communist."
- Peter Lalor

VVD0D95

Banned
Prime Minister Donalsk Trumiov of the Greater Russian Empire, the first Prime Minister born in Russia's East American colonies, commenting on the perceived degeneracy of recent immigrants from the third world backwater of Germania. The United Provinces of Germania, an ex-colony of the recently collapsed Roman Empire, has suffered many internal hardships, causing the fleeing of immigrants to their developed Eastern neighbour, thus providing material for Trumiov's 2020 reelection campaign.

"I would ask these gentlemen what they mean by the term 'communism'. Do they mean Blanquism or Marxism or Authoritarianism? If so, I never was, I am not now, nor do I ever intend to be a communist. But if a communist means opposition to a tyrannical bourgeoisie, a tyrannical state, or a tyrannical capitalism, then I have been, I am still, and will ever remain a communist."
- Peter Lalor

Peter Lalor, MP for Liverpool discussing his political inclinations on the Andrew O'Neil Show days after being accused of being a Marxist Spy.

"Habsburgs to the right of me, Habsburgs to the left of me. Won't somebody spare me of this pox ridden plague!"

King Charles IX of France.

"Habsburgs to the right of me, Habsburgs to the left of me. Won't somebody spare me of this pox ridden plague!"

King Charles IX of France.

After Prince Karl von Hapsburg was selected for the Spanish throne, France had both a Hapsburg Monarchy to the east in the form of the Austrian dominated Southern German Confederation and to his (south)west, leaving France surrounded.

"Well, you forced us to give them everything they wanted after they assassinated our crown prince, so we figured we'd assassinate yours and have our allies force you to do the same."

"Well, you forced us to give them everything they wanted after they assassinated our crown prince, so we figured we'd assassinate yours and have our allies force you to do the same."

Osman IV to Nicholas II in the Play " The Whims of Kings ", written by British Playwright Terrence Rattigan in 1941. It portrays the events of the Russo-Turkish War (1910 - 1915) which saw an effective dismantlement of the European portion of the Ottoman Empire and the Great War which saw the division of Russian Empire amongst the Occidental Entente (France, Ottoman Empire, Britain, America, Brazil). The romance between an Ottoman Prince and a Russian Noblewoman forms the main story arc with the war largely remaining in the background.

The play romanticizes the events of the wars and explores themes such as vengeance, nationalism, republicanism. The war's influence on the lives of the characters is more indirect as there are no battle scenes and apart from the ottoman crown prince's death in the Battle of Crimea there are no actual deaths. The play was at first criticised by critics for its similarities to other plays dealing with forbidden love and monarchists for its republican themes. However by the 21st century it would become recognised as the masterpiece it was and is even used in Schools as a Literature Text.

" I say unto thee, hold fast to thou faith in the Lord your God, I-P-T-R (Jupiter). He is the one God. The God of the Romans. He hath ordained for you a purpose; to take thou people out of the Land. Out of Shophet's Environs. "

Last edited:
" I say unto thee, hold fast to thou faith in the Lord your God, I-P-T-R (Jupiter). He is the one God. The God of the Romans. He hath ordained for you a purpose; to take thou people out of the Land. Out of Shophet's Environs. "
A quote by the Monopaterian (a monotheistic sect of roman religion) prophet Caerulius Animus, during the Zoroastrian Occupation of Anatolia.

"Father, you are making asses of everyone in the room, chiefly yourself. Stop it."

Last edited:
"Father, you are making asses of everyone in the room, chiefly yourself. Stop it."

The son of Thomas Jefferson, Robert Jefferson-Hemmings, to his father during a fancy dinner party in the last month of the elder Jefferson's life. A brilliant inventor and medicinal herbalist, the elder Jefferson had given the world many technological advancements, as well as groundbreaking discoveries within the field of alternate medicines, but even he could not predict the disastrous side-effects that consuming mercury would have on his physical and mental health.

"But why is the rum gone?!?"

"But why is the rum gone?!?"

Plaintively asked by a member of the crew of the Dutch merchant ship the Flying Dutchman. The Captain had tossed it all overboard on count of his belief that alcohol was "the devil's drink". Less than an hour afterwards, the Dutchman was struck and sunk by a rogue wave, and sailors being the superstitious lot they are, alcohol has been considered mandatory on any vessel since.

"So what's so important?"

"Germany and France are at war again."

"Oh, for the love of God, either fuck or kill each other already!"

"So what's so important?"

"Germany and France are at war again."

"Oh, for the love of God, either fuck or kill each other already!"

Since even the Ottonian line in the Kingdom of Germany, the two greatest powers in western Europe have been bitter enemies, with Lombardia or Italy, and Anglia usually providing backup and economic aid to whoever they preferred. Frankly it would be easier to measure when they were at peace, as they have three more wars between them than Denmark and Sweden. The above quote came from King Artur III, The Lion of Anglia, in regards to the Chesapeake War, a conflict over the eastern American coast, a war that started only 3 years after the prior, but soon dragged out to a decade long mess.

"Catholicism was doomed by emerging protestant movements. Think about it: the people just declared you the supreme theological authority, the church pays taxes to you instead of Rome, AND you no longer have to pay the pope religious tribute. What would you do there? France and Spain especially adopted protestantism early on."

Since even the Ottonian line in the Kingdom of Germany, the two greatest powers in western Europe have been bitter enemies, with Lombardia or Italy, and Anglia usually providing backup and economic aid to whoever they preferred. Frankly it would be easier to measure when they were at peace, as they have three more wars between them than Denmark and Sweden. The above quote came from King Artur III, The Lion of Anglia, in regards to the Chesapeake War, a conflict over the eastern American coast, a war that started only 3 years after the prior, but soon dragged out to a decade long mess.

"Catholicism was doomed by emerging protestant movements. Think about it: the people just declared you the supreme theological authority, the church pays taxes to you instead of Rome, AND you no longer have to pay the pope religious tribute. What would you do there? France and Spain especially adopted protestantism early on."
A Professor Larry Hefner at one of his famous lectures at the Royal College of Seattle. He was quite popular among the students for how casual and simple he spoke in contrasts to the other Professors who liked to sprinkle their history lessons with a more bombastic diction.

"In this political climate, I'd rather stay away from New York and other coastal cities. After what the Spanish did to them in the last war, I'm surprised anyone wants to go live there."