Explain the AH Quote

Winston Churchill speaking of the costly victory at Singapore. Under the incompetent leadership of Lord Commander Osman Ali-Khan, the 2,000 men of the Republican Japanese garrison, starved and outnumbered, managed to kill nearly 15,000 Indian troops before being wiped out to the last man. Following the defeat, the mertiocracy process adopted by the rest of the Empire was finally introduced in the Raj, and the quality of Indian officers skyrocketed. This was one of the most humiliating events of the Anglo-Japanese colonial war of 1944, and is mentioned little throughout the British Empire to this day.

"If you want to be humane and not just give the bare minimum to the party that medically requires it, then yes, there should be both." - Shiro Ishii

Shiro Ishii of the Japanese Communist Party, who wrote about Japanese communist doctrine

"Ouch. Not."

The sardonic slogan of the PNRA (est. April 12, 1948), a gun rights group formed by World War II veterans.

"My Mpitondra, some white people from Sweden are running for leadership in India."
"SHUT. UP. EVERYONE."

Charles Hannover of Austria on the Swedish annexation of India from Portugal in 1678. Surprisingly, Swedish citizens were allowed to vote on who should run India, which most rulers thought as absurd

“Incest isn’t that bad.”

“Incest isn’t that bad “

Shocked response by Abraham Lincoln to the sheer horribleness of all the crimes Juan Alfonso von mich
( A German Mexican immigrant turned brig.general )was charged with due to his actions during the great American war including at one point getting drunk and groping his sister ..very small fry compared to all his other atrocities to say the least

“We shall fight on the streets we shall fight on the roads we will never surrender!if we have to march to the sea again so be it ! For the union!”

Last edited:
“Incest isn’t that bad “

Shocked response by Abraham Lincoln to the sheer horribleness of all the crimes Juan Alfonso von mich
( A German Mexican immigrant turned brig.general )was charged with due to his actions during the great American war including at one point getting drunk and groping his sister ..very small fry compared to all his other atrocities to say the least

“We shall fight on the streets we shall fight on the roads we will never surrender!if we have to march to the sea again so be it ! For the union!”

The last words uttered by Deutscher Hühnerbauernverband Union Leader Heinrich Himmler as a free man. Mr. Himmler was the head of the Hamburg Plot, an attempt by German chicken farmers to disrupt the meat market, dominanted by beef from newly-occupied German Normandie, by contaminating beef en masse with chicken feathers. The plot was successful, but much to the surprise of Himmler, so was a police plot to capture Himmler. While chicken failed to become the top-selling product, pork did till the tragic bombing of the pig farms of Warsaw in 1956.

"Aight, I'm bout to head out."

The last words uttered by Deutscher Hühnerbauernverband Union Leader Heinrich Himmler as a free man. Mr. Himmler was the head of the Hamburg Plot, an attempt by German chicken farmers to disrupt the meat market, dominanted by beef from newly-occupied German Normandie, by contaminating beef en masse with chicken feathers. The plot was successful, but much to the surprise of Himmler, so was a police plot to capture Himmler. While chicken failed to become the top-selling product, pork did till the tragic bombing of the pig farms of Warsaw in 1956.

"Aight, I'm bout to head out."

Last words of noted extreme motorcycle rider Malcolm X as he made the attempt to jump the Grand Canyon. He came about a hundred yards short and missed the net, leading to his death.

"Do I even want to know the train of thought that led to you building a ship like that when you have less than ten miles of coastline and one bloody port?"

"Do I even want to know the train of thought that led to you building a ship like that when you have less than ten miles of coastline and one bloody port?"
The british writer-turned diplomat Terrence Jones when visiting the Dina Republic's sole port city on Yagira on the Gulf of Kliva [ATL Gulf of Mexico] and their decision to form a navy in 1975, consisting of a couple of patrol boats, kayaks, and motorboats, but managed to build a pretty big cruiser.

"Is this what you were trying to prove? That only you alone had a pure heart and everyone else are all dirty monsters? You're the filthiest of them all!"

Last edited:
The british writer-turned diplomat Terrence Jones when visiting the Dina Republic's sole port city on Yagira on the Gulf of Kliva [ATL Gulf of Mexico] and their decision to form a navy in 1975, consisting of a couple of patrol boats, kayaks, and motorboats, but managed to build a pretty big cruiser.

"Is this what you were trying to prove? That only you alone had a pure heart and everyone else are all dirty monsters? You're the filthiest of them all!"
A quote from "Dynasties, Dragons, and Dungeons?! OH MY" a parody of medieval dramas ala game of thrones or even king Arthur. Franklin Von Stabman, the main character, was the subject of the pure of heart and what not, and after his success, he quickly became very arrogant and a bit ridiculous, this being lampshaded by former villain William Iamadickhead (pronounced 'The Great,' it's foreign, with the supposed nationality changing every episode)

"Franklin Von Gent's seattle coup was only a stepping stone to the real revelation. The revelation that the US is a sham of a nation. From sea to shining sea is a bed of corruption, where banks take precedent over human lives; where the sick starve and the hungry wither away; where the cowardly lions rule a brave nation of sheep who believed they'd help us. I say NO MORE! Effective immediately, the State of Texas Secedes from the Union, and together with Oklahoma and Louisiana, form The Republic of the South!" 1990

A quote from "Dynasties, Dragons, and Dungeons?! OH MY" a parody of medieval dramas ala game of thrones or even king Arthur. Franklin Von Stabman, the main character, was the subject of the pure of heart and what not, and after his success, he quickly became very arrogant and a bit ridiculous, this being lampshaded by former villain William Iamadickhead (pronounced 'The Great,' it's foreign, with the supposed nationality changing every episode)

"Franklin Von Gent's seattle coup was only a stepping stone to the real revelation. The revelation that the US is a sham of a nation. From sea to shining sea is a bed of corruption, where banks take precedent over human lives; where the sick starve and the hungry wither away; where the cowardly lions rule a brave nation of sheep who believed they'd help us. I say NO MORE! Effective immediately, the State of Texas Secedes from the Union, and together with Oklahoma and Louisiana, form The Republic of the South!" 1990

Texas Governor Robert Mattison after the Murdoch memos were revealed in the aftermath of the seattle coup, which revealed that elected officials were little more than figureheads and the government was actually being run the bureaucrats that had built up in government. The attempt would be put down, but would lead to years of riots and unrest in the United States.

"The Americans are in Norway, the Indians are in Egypt, the Germans are in China, the Japanese are in Italy, the Spanish are in Canada, the Brazilians are in France, and the Russians are in Australia. Is anybody where they're supposed to be?"

"The Americans are in Norway, the Indians are in Egypt, the Germans are in China, the Japanese are in Italy, the Spanish are in Canada, the Brazilians are in France, and the Russians are in Australia. Is anybody where they're supposed to be?"
Comedian Bob Hope sardonically describes the numerous absurd militaries present in World War 2. Such as Russian spies in Australia, German soldiers in China, Japanese soldiers sent to train in Italy, Spanish spies in Canada, and Brazilian forces in the invasion of Vichy France.

"You should have gone for the head."

Last edited:
Comedian Bob Hope sardonically describes the numerous absurd militaries present in World War 2. Such as Russian spies in Australia, German soldiers in China, Japanese soldiers sent to train in Italy, Spanish spies in Canada, and Brazilian forces in the invasion of Vichy France.
You need to add your own out of context quote for people to explain, BTW.

"You should have gone for the head."
Abraham Lincoln, spoken during the Duel of the Century immediately before his defeat of champion fencer Prince Louis-Charles of France, July 16, 1838.

"I don't really remember what happened, exactly, but some time between my third margarita and my fifth shot of tequila, we decided to invade France, nuke the Lunar Colonies, and assassinate the president. We did it all in a week, and John Adams could not have been prouder."

"I don't really remember what happened, exactly, but some time between my third margarita and my fifth shot of tequila, we decided to invade France, nuke the Lunar Colonies, and assassinate the president. We did it all in a week, and John Adams could not have been prouder."
Walt Disney rambling through one of his sugar-induced eccentric ramblings. To this day, Don Bluth insists that it was probably the result of the licorice Walt had been eating for years to replace his smoking habits.

"You are a really useful engine."

"We will not involve ourselves in a dispute in the Balkans, the world's favourite stack of dynamite",
Winston Churchill calmly explains why he will only ask Germany to invade Yugoslavia if the Serbs are serious about their ethnic cleansing schemes. In hindsight, he really should have taken their claims more seriously.

"Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy."

Winston Churchill calmly explains why he will only ask Germany to invade Yugoslavia if the Serbs are serious about their ethnic cleansing schemes. In hindsight, he really should have taken their claims more seriously.

"Goodbye everyone, I'll remember you all in therapy."

The last public address Freddie Mercury gave before entering rehabilitation for his drug issues. Unfortunately, he would continue to struggle with them for the remainder of his life.

"German booze and French girls, is there a better combination?"

The last public address Freddie Mercury gave before entering rehabilitation for his drug issues. Unfortunately, he would continue to struggle with them for the remainder of his life.

"German booze and French girls, is there a better combination?"

President Henry Kissenger’s words when he left office. Under his administration, he launched several nukes into Indochina, China, and Indonesia. He said it as he was planning to retire happily

“Are these the rights of man? Is this the liberty of human nature? Even the most primitive African negroes are far more civilized than these two-legged Russian animals!”

“Are these the rights of man? Is this the liberty of human nature? Even the most primitive African negroes are far more civilized than these two-legged Russian animals!”
Even a known racist like Patton was abhorred by Imperial Russia's actions against the Muslim populations of Central Asia.

"I suffer dreadfully and no one cares."

Even a known racist like Patton was abhorred by Imperial Russia's actions against the Muslim populations of Central Asia.

"I suffer dreadfully and no one cares."

Unnamed survivor of the Turkish Genocide, 1921. This happened when Armenia, Assyria, Greece, and Kurdistan all carved up the former Ottoman Empire with the backing of France, Britain, and Russia. 3/4 of the Turkish population were slaughtered in a genocide and left a rump Turkish state. It was not long before Greece annexed what remained and exterminated 99% of the population there.

“Some men change the world, even if they die at the shade of olive trees.”