Explain the AH Quote

"The historiography of the Second American Revoluton is officially in shambles, the Engles-Kantian interpretation of class warfare between the business class and the slaver class that dominated Pre 2nd Revolution America as the cause has been discredited. But no other coherent model exists to explain what drove the First American Republic into self-destruction at what should have been the beginning of it's rise as a true power."

Professor Woodrow Wilson, 1908, after black bourgeoisie and the white northern elites united against poor whites and blacks in the Great Capitalist Struggle of 1897-1903 that resulted in the global deterioration of Communism.

"Islam is no more"

Crazy Boris

Banned
"Islam is no more"

The last words of Tariq ibn Bayezid ibn Umar, the last known follower of Islam, a religion that emerged in the 7th century in Arabia and rose to prominence only to suffer a sharp decline after the death of its founder, Muhammad. Tariq died in Constantinople in 1041, just over 400 years after Muhammad’s death. He had come to the city in 1038 from his home town of Damascus at the invitation of Emperor Michael IV, who had a fascination with the dying religion and wanted to meet him, so that the history and beliefs of this little-known faith would be preserved for future scholars.

The last words of Tariq ibn Bayezid ibn Umar, the last known follower of Islam, a religion that emerged in the 7th century in Arabia and rose to prominence only to suffer a sharp decline after the death of its founder, Muhammad. Tariq died in Constantinople in 1041, just over 400 years after Muhammad’s death. He had come to the city in 1038 from his home town of Damascus at the invitation of Emperor Michael IV, who had a fascination with the dying religion and wanted to meet him, so that the history and beliefs of this little-known faith would be preserved for future scholars.

you forgot your quote ;)

"This Japanese Civil War has gotten out of hand!"
Quote from the Far East Report by General von Falkhausen, official German envoy to China, on the continuously escalating Japanese Civil War in 1937. Unlike many civil wars however the Japanese CW was not an official war with battle lines and fronts but an unofficial one fought between the Imperial Way faction and the military in the streets of cities across Japan. Starting in 1936, by 1937 a new player entered the scene. Civilians. Angry as what they say as the military fighting itself against the Emperor's wishes ragtag civilian militias began ambushing both sides in the alleyways and rural areas of the nation. Though their objectives were nebulous with the intervention of the Citizen Soldier Battalions the Imperial Way and Army began to panic and a real civil war seemed imminent. It was only in late 1937 when Hitler finally took an interest in Japan. In return for joining the Axis Falkhausen was reassigned to covertly help the Imperial Way faction eliminate their rivals and form a stable government. IN early 1938 Emperor Hirohito narrowly survived an assassination attempt. While injured Hirohito abdicated the throne and allowed for Akihito to become the new Emperor, and Akihito was quick to believe Falkhausen when he blamed the assassination on the other factions. In the Emperors good graces the Imperial Way were finally able to triumph and form a new government, but Japan would still take almost a decade to recover from the societal and economic damage.

"So the President can nuke Japan but I can't? Thats bullshit and you know it Adolf!"

"So the President can nuke Japan but I can't? Thats bullshit and you know it Adolf!"

The line from a bizarre comedy sketch involving Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and President Truman regarding Stalin's attempt at nuking Japan for getting involved in China.

"So the Steppe peoples of the Tatar have united under the Goths?!"

"So the Steppe peoples of the Tatar have united under the Goths?!"

Line atributed to Emperor Valens in "The Danubian Crisis", part of a Late Byzantine dramatization of the events before the battle of Adrianople. Current historians consider it a combination of anacronism and exaggerations made by the author.

"The Old New World Order has collapsed."

Crazy Boris

Banned
“Englishmen, here I stand.”

King Charles I of England in 1649, greeting his supporters in Devon after narrowly escaping a planned execution at the hands of the Parliamentarians during the English civil war. Charles and his royalists would go on, with support from Denmark and Portugal, to defeat the parliamentarians, with the last roundhead holdouts in Cumbria surrendering by 1653.

“Britannia likes to think she rules the waves, but we are the true masters of the sea and always have been.”

“Englishmen, here I stand.”

Quote attributed to the Emperor of the French Napoleon Bonaparte, before the last battle of the infamous "Lion de Mer" Campaign, also know as the English Campaign of 1805. While the Franco-Spanish Armada was succesful in "taking control of the Channel for a day" like stipulated by Napoleon´s plan, the inevitable return of the Royal Navy and logistical mistakes made during the landing put the until then invencible emperor into a disadvantage, laking reinforcement in hostile territory. While initially victorious, the campaign became a battle of wear until, at last, Napoleon was defeated and forced to cross the channel in a fisherman´s boat, returning to France.

"How many restorations can a country have?"

“Britannia likes to think she rules the waves, but we are the true masters of the sea and always have been.”

King Juan III of Spain and IV of Portugal, while demostrating the power of the Iberian Armada to the ambassadors of the World.

"How many restorations can a country have?"

Sorry about the double answer/post.

Last edited:
“Hawaii has fallen”

Emperor Yoshiro of Japan, December 7th, 1981, after a succesful sneak attack made by the United States of America during the War of the Three Powers.

"To guarantee the safety of our country, protect freedom and defend democracy, I authorized a nuclear attack against the bases that occupy this beautiful satellite of Earth know as The Moon..."

Last edited:

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
"To guarantee the safety of our country, protect freedom and defend democracy, I authorized a nuclear attack against the bases that occupy this beautiful satellite of Earth know as The Moon..."

A quote given out by the Overlieutenant Kaagar Damriel Jonahanses in the climatic scene of "Back After Undiscovered", a silent film in the 1950s. The Back Under Discovered was directed by Marian Mitchell sponsored by the United Artists Cooperation and had been known to create sci-fi two-reel shorts. This particular one was created while Marian was at her golden age, but unfortunately was overshadowed by the "talkies", the sound films, that were gaining popularity in Hollywood. The script goes when a separate branch of Human Beings, the Hierans, coming back to Earth after being ejected from their main planet millennia ago, and now thirst for revenge, despite the actual human-being non-involvemen. The main character Lieutenant Kaagar (Played by Buster Arbuckle) was attempting to launch an attack, but they send spies first to see how much the world had changed. When Kaagar, unchanged, released the statement (the only title-card in the entire short), he was stopped short of his command by actually seeing what is going on in their old home. They are welcomed back, and after reunions, the Hierans came back to integrate into the Earth.

This short was supposed to make fun of the impending Russian Moon Race and mistreatment of non-dominant races in South Africa, but the meaning was misheard by many. However, the reviews were mostly good, especially Marian's clever visual gags and comedic twists to give this film a lighthearted feel. The New York Chronicle states "The tone of this short certainly is a gay and merry masterpiece with a few heartstrings tugged. What a perfect representation of our decade!" And the box office did well at racking about 1.2 million. The film was to be posted again in Vienna in Marian's later years, along with some of her other classics.

"So you are telling me I busted my ass out for those Cossacks, and in return I get a rebellion from them? Ooohh, wait until I release my Ukrainien army on them..."

A quote given out by the Overlieutenant Kaagar Damriel Jonahanses in the climatic scene of "Back After Undiscovered", a silent film in the 1950s. The Back Under Discovered was directed by Marian Mitchell sponsored by the United Artists Cooperation and had been known to create sci-fi two-reel shorts. This particular one was created while Marian was at her golden age, but unfortunately was overshadowed by the "talkies", the sound films, that were gaining popularity in Hollywood. The script goes when a separate branch of Human Beings, the Hierans, coming back to Earth after being ejected from their main planet millennia ago, and now thirst for revenge, despite the actual human-being non-involvemen. The main character Lieutenant Kaagar (Played by Buster Arbuckle) was attempting to launch an attack, but they send spies first to see how much the world had changed. When Kaagar, unchanged, released the statement (the only title-card in the entire short), he was stopped short of his command by actually seeing what is going on in their old home. They are welcomed back, and after reunions, the Hierans came back to integrate into the Earth.

This short was supposed to make fun of the impending Russian Moon Race and mistreatment of non-dominant races in South Africa, but the meaning was misheard by many. However, the reviews were mostly good, especially Marian's clever visual gags and comedic twists to give this film a lighthearted feel. The New York Chronicle states "The tone of this short certainly is a gay and merry masterpiece with a few heartstrings tugged. What a perfect representation of our decade!" And the box office did well at racking about 1.2 million. The film was to be posted again in Vienna in Marian's later years, along with some of her other classics.

"So you are telling me I busted my ass out for those Cossacks, and in return I get a rebellion from them? Ooohh, wait until I release my Ukrainian army on them..."
Remark from Hetman Khrushchev, regarding the Cossack Revolt of 1923 in the Ukrainian People's Republic, with the result being a civil war that killed 2.3 million Ukrainians, famine forthe rest of the Eurasian People's Federative Republic, and Khrushchev's promotion in Moscow, to Prime Minister of the EPFR.

"What do you mean the Gauls have Alexander the Great as a hostage? He's been dead three hundred years!" -Julius Caesar.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
What do you mean the Gauls have Alexander the Great as a hostage? He's been dead three hundred years!" -Julius Caesar.

The first mention of the "Eulith Wormhole". The Eulith Wormhole, a material-bending pocket "anti-dimension" that appears several times through history, and may have even existed way before humans have evolved.
The first sighting of this was in the Roman Republic at about 4 AD. Sufficient studies have now shown what Julius meant by this statement gives us a more in-depth understanding of how the Eulith Wormhole works.
What appeared to have happened in this appearance was that the Wormhole had scattered across Alexander on his way to India. Some military records that have survived indicate Alexander was seemingly "rounded in" by a black mist. This, in turn, creates many Mithrian Persian Cults and a creation of the Eulithism, a cult that still worships the Wormhole as a being until this day.
Alexander was apparently held in the anti-dimension for about 300 years being "ejected" out into Gaulish territory centuries after. He was immediately captured and was worshipped by the pagans for the acts of their Great Spirit. Julius on the south side heard about this, and decided it was the work of The Holy Spirit, whose affiliation to Jesus was just made a few years ago.
Julius sent out an army to recapture the general to draft into his armies, but after 4 years of searching he found no Alexander, and even the Gauls havent found him after his so-called imprisonment.

The next appearance would be in the Mongolian Empire, where it wrecks havoc on Temujin Khan and his khurultai.

"Ah, falling off some stairs; why haven't we thought of that damned idea yet?"

"Ah, falling off some stairs; why haven't we thought of that damned idea yet?"
The supposed response to the commander of 'Operation Skulduggery' when General Secretary Himmler died by simply falling down his estates grand staircase late at night instead of to the three plans they had in the works.

"Behold as it were I heard the noise of thunder and behold a steel horse! Armageddon was he who rode it and Extinction followed after him!"

Last edited:

WhoaHeavy

Banned
The supposed response to the commander of 'Operation Skulduggery' when General Secretary Himmler died by simply falling down his estates grand staircase late at night instead of to the three plans they had in the works.

"Behold as it were I heard the noise of thunder and behold a steel horse! Armageddon was he who rode it and Extinction followed after him!"

Nikolai Telsa riding at the head of the AC column on his Faraday steed during the battle of the currents. Twenty thousand people would die in the ensuring battle, but ultimately Thomas Edison would claim victory in New York. Later on Variable current would rout the forces of DC and win the war.

"Why don't we just sail around the line instead?"

Nikolai Telsa riding at the head of the AC column on his Faraday steed during the battle of the currents. Twenty thousand people would die in the ensuring battle, but ultimately Thomas Edison would claim victory in New York. Later on Variable current would rout the forces of DC and win the war.

"Why don't we just sail around the line instead?"
A sarcastic remark by Prince John the Navigator, after the creation of the Papal Decree of the Holy Lands, which said that all land past it was to be under the control of the church.

"Where in the name of the gods am I?"

-Alexander The Great