Explain the AH Quote

A quote from Viktor Orban, an engineer of the Hungarian engineering project Great United Europe, which included building a giant dome as large as a city, which was before thought as structrually impossible. Viktor got so obsessed with the project that he slowly degraded into madness, believing that he was sent by God to make this and made the project's ambitions more and more theocratical. When the project's funds severely dropped following the collapse of the Soviet Union, he supposed claimed this. The project is now half-finished and abandoned near the Hungarian countryside, and is remade into a museum and a community has even blossomed up there.

"The Russians are a fly and us all are the boot. In our army, retreating back to heartland would take more courage than advancing upon the vile Northerners." -Joseph Stalin
Quote by Ottoman marshal Ioseph Dugashevel, who led the successful Caucauses campaign against the Russian Commune.

"What are the Jacobins doing in Berlin? I thought they were in Paris."

"What are the Jacobins doing in Berlin? I thought they were in Paris."

A group of Jacobins were caught trying to spread revolutionary fervor in the domains of Prussia. Frederick William III was shocked to find such radicals in his realm.

"I shall lay my life for this country, the country of my ancestors and my ancestor's ancestors. This is where my soul resides; I will die for Ireland." - Sir Winston Churchill at a gathering of Irish Catholic Nationalists protesting against British occupation.

A group of Jacobins were caught trying to spread revolutionary fervor in the domains of Prussia. Frederick William III was shocked to find such radicals in his realm.

"I shall lay my life for this country, the country of my ancestors and my ancestor's ancestors. This is where my soul resides; I will die for Ireland." - Sir Winston Churchill at a gathering of Irish Catholic Nationalists protesting against British occupation.

The opening passage of "Our Day Will Come" (1925), the biography of Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Ireland from 1926 to 1954. The biography, written during Churchill's rise to power in the aftermath of the Irish Civil War, begins with Churchill addressing the first meeting of the Society for a Free Ireland in Belfast in 1913. "Our Day Will Come" states that Churchill made this rousing speech during the meeting to thundering applause, gaining him the attention of leaders of the society (all of whom that were named had died or were loyal to Churchill before the book was released and so were unable to verify this). It should be noted that British military records state Churchill was serving in the British army, fighting in Albania during the Grand War at this time, and that there is no proof of such a meeting in Belfast in 1913. Like most of the book, including Churchill's claims to Irish ancestry, the story is almost surely made up to give legitimacy and build popularity for Churchill. "Our Day Will Come" is seen as an important part of Churchill's propaganda machine that helped him take and maintain power in Ireland.

"The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!"

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
"The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!"

An interview segment with the Great Survivor Jonathan Price in an interview, 1993. Jonathan Price was a boisterous and famous veteran of the Singaporean Battles, a aftermath of the Vietnam War that extended more longer than it should have. Jonathan had been veterans of Korean War and had joined eagerly to join the Singporean Battles after he suffered from a bullet to the ribs, forcing him to stay out of the majority of Vietnam. He got famous when he was captured by the Viet-Cambodian's Party and was thrown into a POW camp and escaped by running through steaming jungles for 1 year and then was saved by the Americans and Singapoean Salvation Armies near Champa. He then retired and then got famous selling his books and became famous for his quirky personality. Currently, he stays in his retirement home, living out his final years.

"Of course I can tell the Yednists would like to take Dolsarian core provinces! Here, send me the ECCP, they'll know what to do, I am apparently too incompetent of a leader to my own subjects." -Polkaani Thalmoukesh, Second Great General of War of Dolsaria

An interview segment with the Great Survivor Jonathan Price in an interview, 1993. Jonathan Price was a boisterous and famous veteran of the Singaporean Battles, a aftermath of the Vietnam War that extended more longer than it should have. Jonathan had been veterans of Korean War and had joined eagerly to join the Singporean Battles after he suffered from a bullet to the ribs, forcing him to stay out of the majority of Vietnam. He got famous when he was captured by the Viet-Cambodian's Party and was thrown into a POW camp and escaped by running through steaming jungles for 1 year and then was saved by the Americans and Singapoean Salvation Armies near Champa. He then retired and then got famous selling his books and became famous for his quirky personality. Currently, he stays in his retirement home, living out his final years.

"Of course I can tell the Yednists would like to take Dolsarian core provinces! Here, send me the ECCP, they'll know what to do, I am apparently too incompetent of a leader to my own subjects." -Polkaani Thalmoukesh, Second Great General of War of Dolsaria
A joking remark by the General-Lord about the Economic Control Council Policies, a board that controlled the economics, power, and resources of the nation of Dolsaria.

"My fellow Texians, I am honored to finish for you and I, a railroad to the Pacific!"
-Texan President Davy Crockett, 1857

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
My fellow Texians, I am honored to finish for you and I, a railroad to the Pacific!"
-Texan President Davy Crockett, 1857

Second Republic of Texas Davy Crockett "the Third and Strong", grandson of the legendary Davy Crockett the Texan martyr who cracked Mexican rule, doing a speech upon a new building to the railroad. The railroad in question is actually the Underground Railroad; The Civil War had broken out and surprisingly Texas had stayed on the Union side, breaking down significantly the Confederate power. This came to be when female prostitutes in earlier decades grew cities and towns in the harsh Texan outback and spared sympathy for the slaves. Davy Crockett the Third had been as well, and announced a new escape runaway for the slaves to Utah Territory and up north to the Michigan Autonomy and Ohio Land. The Confederates we're furious at this new arrangement and lead attacks on Galveston and San Antonio, and slowly Davy Crockett lost more power as a Union ally and lost the presidential election next term, right before the Civil War ended with the Confederation of American States surrendering at Jamestown. The Republic of Texas would go on hold until its integration into the US in the mid late-17th century.

"And the Nepalese and Bengali Bajahnates continue to grow without our permission. I wonder what they feel our army tastes like once they cross the bloody Sikkim border." -Thomas Melville, Advisor of the British Raj

Last edited:
Second Republic of Texas Davy Crockett "the Third and Strong", grandson of the legendary Davy Crockett the Texan martyr who cracked Mexican rule, doing a speech upon a new building to the railroad. The railroad in question is actually the Underground Railroad; The Civil War had broken out and surprisingly Texas had stayed on the Union side, breaking down significantly the Confederate power. This came to be when female prostitutes in earlier decades grew cities and towns in the harsh Texan outback and spared sympathy for the slaves. Davy Crockett the Third had been as well, and announced a new escape runaway for the slaves to Utah Territory and up north to the Michigan Autonomy and Ohio Land. The Confederate s we're furious at this new arrangement and lead attacks on Galveston and Said Antonio, and slowly Davy Crockett lost more power as a Union all andAlly and lost the presidential election next term, right before the Civil War ended with the Confederation of American States surrendering at Jamestown. The Republic of Texas would go on hold until it's integration into the US in the mid late-17th century.

"And the Nepalese and Bengali Bajahnates continue to grow without our permission. I wonder what they feel our army tastes like once they cross the bloody Sikkim border." -Thomas Melville, Advisor of the British Raj

There had been skirmishes that had begun the rapid march to war between the British and the Bajahates, primarily over who controlled the area of Sikkim. It would lead to a bloody nose for the British after a lightning campaign to near present-day Bangladesh, where the combined forces of the Sikhs and Highlanders defeated the Bajahates in heated battle near the mouth of the Ganges.

"Son of all that is merciful, why are you doing this, General Washington?" -Thomas Jefferson.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
"Son of all that is merciful, why are you doing this, General Washington?" -Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson, found father of the USA, apprehending George Washington after a particularly clumsy move in an attempt to put down the Whiskey Revolts of 1794. After winning the presidency and becoming the president of the United States of America, he had mostly stayed in his home in Mount Vernon to put down national affairs and to distill whiskey, a liking that was shared among his brothers. This however took up competition for the moonshiners that had also been selling in the North, and that caught in the wires. The ridge would grow until a handful of moonshiners stormed a whiskey factory and set up base there, demanding taxation without representation and freedom to sell their liquor, in a ironic twist. One had even claimed to shout "Piss off back to the South and leave us be!" and declared a coporate nation, "Republic of the Carvilli Factory of Alcohol". George Washington went furious and, despite in his 50s to 60s, lead a regiment to overtake the factory, where they had firmly stood guard until it was violently crushed and all moonshiners were either executed or exiled. George Washington had lead the regiment himself and got injured via a pitchfork in the shoulder, and was forced to lay down with three doctors. However, rumors spread that one had escaped and threatened the whiskey industry, George Washington demanded to get back up and to apprehend the rascal when Thomas Jefferson came to him and said the following words. George Washington would live out the rest of his presidency in a cot.

"And the Alaskan Reward of 1872 has been initiated to the Commonwealth of Canada."

Last edited:
"And the Alaskan Reward of 1872 has been initiated to the Commonwealth of Canada."

Face-saving announcement by the Kremlin, stating that the "Alaskan Reward of 1872", a large section of Russian America that had originally been granted to Arvid Etolin as a reward for services to the Crown, was being transferred to the Commonwealth of Canada as a gesture of international friendship. In fact, the Canadians had occupied the region after the Second Battle of New Vologda (April 5th to 7th, 1947), and the Russians lacked the resources to contend further for it. This marked the end of the so-called "Iceberg War", and set in motion the chain of events which would bring about both the eventual collapse of the Russian Empire, and the invention of octopus-flavored ice cream.

"There we were, freshly returned from Chennai, and there he was, a veteran of the Vietnamese-American War, an encounter as improbable and as remote to us and our war, as it would would have been for him to have encountered a veteran of the First American Civil War when he had been freshly returned from Saigon."

"There we were, freshly returned from Chennai, and there he was, a veteran of the Vietnamese-American War, an encounter as improbable and as remote to us and our war, as it would would have been for him to have encountered a veteran of the First American Civil War when he had been freshly returned from Saigon."
From the memoirs of a U.S. soldier en route home from the battlefields of the 3rd Indo-Chinese War, having encountered a Vietnam War holdout - not unlike the Japanese holdouts of WW2 - on his way there.

"But we are not reasonable people, your honor! We are a rag-tag collection of Bigots and Racists, and we are proud of it!"

"But we are not reasonable people, your honor! We are a rag-tag collection of Bigots and Racists, and we are proud of it!"

A delegation of the Freedom Party, including Jake Featherston, while meeting with an Austro-Hungarian delegation around Kaiser Franz Ferdinand
Franz Ferdinand had made several reasonable demands (notably stopping openly genociding blacks and closing Camp Determination) which had to be fulfilled so that Germany could switch its allegiance to the Confederato-Anglo side, but the high Freedom Party delegation replied with this rude answer.
Worse, during a visit to the Ploiesti oil fields and their refineries, shots could be heard and Jake Featherston, Ferdinand Koenig, Saul Goldman, Nathan Bedford Forrest III., George Herbert Walker and Maynard LeCarusann (a leading aerodynamics professor and aeroplane engineer) were never seen anymore, their bodies found thrown into a local lake. The most common explanation is that some radically Marxist workers on the oil rigs or refineries lynched the Confederate officials when they recognised who they were confronted with.

"A good football (soccer) player usually makes for a bad politician."

Last edited:
"A good football (soccer) player usually makes for a bad politician."
Ukrainian presidential candidate Vitali Klitschko’s comment when asked by a reporter what does he think of his main opponent, Oleg Blokhin (a leftist politician and one of Ukraine’s most prominent retired football players). The comment proved popular and funny since Klitschko himself comes from a sports background (he was a heavyweight boxer), leading to it spreading in the form of political cartoons, online memes and even joke “Football VS Boxing” discussions.

In 2010 when Moscow has placed their agent, Viktor Yanukovych, as president of Ukraine few global leaders payed attention. They did not realize that Kiev was the canary in the coal mine — a sign of things to come. The world as a whole reacted only six years later when the Kremlin put a deep-undercover operative called Donal Trump in charge of America. Trumps election was a shock — now Putin had his own hand picked puppet running the US, a nation of God-fearing Christians and before-then an unshakable bastion of freedom.

And yet, the foolish secular politicans failed to look at the whole picture. They only saw what was in front of them and talked about “electoral interference”, the need to strengthen “democratic institutions” while fighting “surging populism”. They never realized that Yanukovych and Trump were mere warm-up for Russia’s main plan: not an attack on fickle political institutions but the Christian Foundations of Western Civilization!

Today, the Papal Conclave has chosen the new leader of the Catholic Church. Today the world lost 1.2 billion souls — nearly four times the population of USA — to Russian machinations as Bishop Cyryl Klimowicz was given the Papal Crown!

The days of the Anti-Christ are here. Be faithful and be strong — our Catholic brother may have fallen to Gog Magog but we are still here and we are ready to resist the destruction of the Christian West. Be vigilant and be suspicious of your Papalist neighbours and atheists politicians and pray that God may yet show them the path to salvation. And most of all be ready for the next attack from the Red Babylon.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
In 2010 when Moscow has placed their agent, Viktor Yanukovych, as president of Ukraine few global leaders payed attention. They did not realize that Kiev was the canary in the coal mine — a sign of things to come. The world as a whole reacted only six years later when the Kremlin put a deep-undercover operative called Donal Trump in charge of America. Trumps election was a shock — now Putin had his own hand picked puppet running the US, a nation of God-fearing Christians and before-then an unshakable bastion of freedom.

And yet, the foolish secular politicans failed to look at the whole picture. They only saw what was in front of them and talked about “electoral interference”, the need to strengthen “democratic institutions” while fighting “surging populism”. They never realized that Yanukovych and Trump were mere warm-up for Russia’s main plan: not an attack on fickle political institutions but the Christian Foundations of Western Civilization!

Today, the Papal Conclave has chosen the new leader of the Catholic Church. Today the world lost 1.2 billion souls — nearly four times the population of USA — to Russian machinations as Bishop Cyryl Klimowicz was given the Papal Crown!

The days of the Anti-Christ are here. Be faithful and be strong — our Catholic brother may have fallen to Gog Magog but we are still here and we are ready to resist the destruction of the Christian West. Be vigilant and be suspicious of your Papalist neighbours and atheists politicians and pray that God may yet show them the path to salvation. And most of all be ready for the next attack from the Red Babylon.

A sermon given by Alfred Allian preaching to 100,000 people in New Jerusalem, 2833. By now, two catastrophic ecolypses had been initiated in a gruesome attempt to save the failing Republic of Russia, one in Sibar, and one in Manchuria. By now, many religions are tied and intertwined within each other, and many "shadow-gospels"- thousands of churches with their own twisted ideologies worse than the other- had spread all over the world and is tearing it apart.

After 10 years, the final blow came when the United Nations collapsed under a mountain of debt and global piece was almost forgotten except for a few independent do-gooders. These people have soon tied up with the remains of the used to be giant churches and allied with them to defeat the evils of the world. With what seemed to be impossibility, the Eastern Hemisphere steamrolled on, destroying hundreds of these shadow-gospels in the way. This particular branch that Alfred Allian involved in- the God Hand-has a ideology of wiped cultures and technology with the embrace of virgin earth. The God Hand is now stationed in several independent city-states following to their will and is hoping to spread their word across every point of the world. Whatever people say, whether the God Hand is a manipulative cult or a savior of heaven- the Earth seems to be moving in quite the different direction than anticipated.

"I am to tell you this, Mr. President- our country is splitting apart 15 ways one way and another, and the people need you right now. Watch as the Plain Soviets move across Illinois and the Radicalist-Syndaclist Texan People's Union meet up with the blood of one million people, watch as Bill Baker's demented peoples wash to California and Alaska, I... I demand you to sign that goddamned treaty!"

"I am to tell you this, Mr. President- our country is splitting apart 15 ways one way and another, and the people need you right now. Watch as the Plain Soviets move across Illinois and the Radicalist-Syndaclist Texan People's Union meet up with the blood of one million people, watch as Bill Baker's demented peoples wash to California and Alaska, I... I demand you to sign that goddamned treaty!"

A line from the infamous movie "Civil War II", produced in 1956 at the height of the Red Scare. Essentially a piece of propaganda for the anti-Communist legislation at the time, it concerns a series of highly improbable communist-nationalist uprisings across North America that eventually consume and engulf the United States. It received poor reviews even at the time, making a loss of $150 million adjusted for inflation, and was subsequently junked in 1967. Only audio records survive.

"I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor,
I will never compromise, negotiate or surrender,
I have learnt a lot from history, I know Revolts historical,
Roman to Spring of Europe , in order categorical;
I'm all too finely versed in these matters so political,
I am well acquainted with Marx's theories on dialectical,
About ideas of Social Credit I'm teeming with a lot o' views---

lot o views...lot o views...lot o views...

Since I feel even good ideas are open to immense abuse!

I'm very good at socio-ethnic and religious juggling,
I accept my divine place even if it's somewhat muddling;
In short, I’ll never compromise, negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor.

I know our mythic history, Charlemagne's and King Frederick's,
I wish to follow their footsteps, I've got no time for dirty tricks,
I can draw my style of governance from ideas of Enlightenment,
In wartime I can field more armies than Napoleon ever could.
I can tell my sturdy Howitzers from Mortars, Slugs and Paris Guns,
I can always hear the roaring chorus of our glorious Empire's sons
Then I can hum a few strands of that patriotic tune “Kaiser Franz”,
And put from my mind all that infernal plotting down in Cannes.

Then I can have every single soldier in my guard replaced,
Tried and sentenced before they each take several bullets in the face;
In short, I won't compromise negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor
I of course know well what is meant by “gunpowder" and "treason",
Since I can tell at sight when conspiracies are in season,
When such affairs are all abound and I've got to be on my guard,
Its good that like you all I am so very old and battle-scarred,
When I have learnt what progress you have made in all this treachery,
When I know all your games better than an Englishmen know butchery:
In short, I've a smattering of elemental strategy,
You'd think a Holy Roman Emperor has never seen an attempted coup---

coup...coup...

Though for all my monarchistic knowledge, this did all quite come from the blue,
All these attempts to bring me down have brought me to lose my temper;
Once more I'll never compromise negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor."

Last edited:
"I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor,
I will never compromise, negotiate or surrender,
I have learnt a lot from history, I know Revolts historical,
Roman to Spring of Europe , in order categorical;
I'm all too finely versed in these matters so political,
I am well acquainted with Marx's theories on dialectical,
About ideas of Social Credit I'm teeming with a lot o' views---

lot o views...lot o views...lot o views...

Since I feel even good ideas are open to immense abuse!

I'm very good at socio-ethnic and religious juggling,
I accept my divine place even if it's somewhat muddling;
In short, I’ll never compromise, negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor.

I know our mythic history, Charlemagne's and King Frederick's,
I wish to follow their footsteps, I've got no time for dirty tricks,
I can draw my style of governance from ideas of Enlightenment,
In wartime I can field more armies than Napoleon ever could.
I can tell my sturdy Howitzers from Mortars, Slugs and Paris Guns,
I can always hear the roaring chorus of our glorious Empire's sons
Then I can hum a few strands of that patriotic tune “Kaiser Franz”,
And put from my mind all that infernal plotting down in Cannes.

Then I can have every single soldier in my guard replaced,
Tried and sentenced before they each take several bullets in the face;
In short, I won't compromise negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor
I of course know well what is meant by “gunpowder" and "treason",
Since I can tell at sight when conspiracies are in season,
When such affairs are all abound and I've got to be on my guard,
Its good that like you all I am so very old and battle-scarred,
When I have learnt what progress you have made in all this treachery,
When I know all your games better than an Englishmen know butchery:
In short, I've a smattering of elemental strategy,
You'd think a Holy Roman Emperor has never seen an attempted coup---

coup...coup...

Though for all my monarchistic knowledge, this did all quite come from the blue,
All these attempts to bring me down have brought me to lose my temper;
Once more I'll never compromise negotiate or surrender,
I am the very model of a Holy Roman Emperor."

A song composed for the "Romaniade" of 1938, shortly after the Emperor Franz von Wittelsbach escaped an attack in Cannes. He was the one who prepared the assassination plot of October 1933, during which the Reichstag burned for the second time, with Hitler and much of the Nazi leaders inside, as much as many deputees who agreed to sacrifice so that everything looked normal until the fire was noticed.

Franz von Wittelsbach chose the name of HRE instead of German Empire, since he wanted to show that this Empire was not a militaristic Prussian state, but a democratic state. The Holy Restauration was seen as an anachronic Roman like Empire, and Franz as the "New Justinian", a dreamer who wants to restore glory and honor, but doesn't turn back if he needs to get his hands dirty. To push the parallel even forward, he married an actress, and when they got married, an English assassin tried to kill him, disguised as a priest.

The Romaniade was written in the name of her wife, who got shot during the conspiracy of Cannes. This is the first part, where Franz is shown as grand. The second part is about how Catherine Mandelier was even greater. Franz fell in depression for several month, and it is not sure if the rest of his reign was him being proactive to fight depression, or him feeling better.

"Save the Crown, save the Dream."

Save the Crown, save the Dream."

A desperate call by King George VI. to his most loyal followers, on the ship that brings him to Australia while Canada (USA-supported) and Britain have fallen to radical Syndicalist revolutions. The "Dream" was that of democracy, but later on, after the first radical phases of the TUC (or, in case of Canada, USA for United Syndicates of America) government and most threats of invasion by reactionary nations were over or proved to be not much more than hot air, democracy under the "Reds" proved to be the superior version to the rather authoritarian right-wing "Red Scare democracy" which prevailed in Australia. Especially as Australia, not unlike South Africa, practised Apartheid-like racist policies against the Aboriginial minority and, later, against East Asian immigrants.

"Are you a communist?"

Last edited:
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....and spiders"

Donald Trump alleges this was a direct quote from the Dungeon Master of a past Dungeons and Dragons game he had with some patrons of Trump Tower. The campaign in question was a hombrewed campaign in which a piece of the United States, as it was during WW2 under President Roosevelt, was transferred in Morrowind's place in the world of the Elder Scrolls some time during the Interregnum. Events included such highlights as Franklin Delano Roosevelt staring down Molag Bal, the forces of General George S. Patton Jr fighting the Tribunal Temple and just barely winning, and Trump's character in the campaign managing, through a series of byzantine trade deals and real-estate moguling, to purchase a seat upon the Royal Council of the Mane (which he subsequently used as an excuse to reroll a new character, having wanted to do so for some time up to that point).

"What? Are you expecting me to Chokeslam you? Give you a Tombstone?" Sen. Glenn Jacobs, R-Tn

"What? Are you expecting me to Chokeslam you? Give you a Tombstone?" Sen. Glenn Jacobs, R-Tn
after he was elected to senate, Marc Callaway was elected to house. as a democrat, he said this to Mark Callaway, who attacked his background as wrestler.
"Your mother is alive, Rosebud"

Last edited:

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
"Your mother is alive, Rosebud"

Povinan, a high servant of the Great Court of Novgorod, hurriedly explaining to Princess Akvioyritch before sneaking her away before her stepfather would execute her. The Novgorod Republic, to everyone's surprise, continued to stand and expanded east into a Slav-Russian polity and became filthy rich when they reached the Uralia Mountains. Good times came to an end when the Rebellious Month, a blood-spattered time when Europe was engulfed in war, crawled up to the Novgorodians and forced them to join the chaos when a Prussian gentleman pranced up to the High Lord of Novgorodians and simply put a dagger to his heart. The outroar that started first near Archangelisk became too hard to control and metropolitan heartlands became active with Rebellious activity. It is said the last surviving dynastical rulers, Queen Melditry and daughter Princess Akvioyritch were respectively escaped into exile and chained when the stepfather rose to power, setting a powerful despotatic rule upon the realm.

However, after the princess was mysteriously kidnapped, it was said that the exiled Queen and Daughter escaped into the Finlandian wastelands where their ancestors would slowly plot anaintricate plan to overthrow Novgorod as revenge.

"Disgusting himself as a Tibetan and running up and down the Himalayas... Such behavior for a king!"