Explain the AH Quote

Spanish explorer Ernesto Martin upon reaching the South East Asia and finding out about the political situation around the Pacific Ocean. Constant Viking attack on North America and pirate raids from Asia had trickled disease and immunity to the entire Americas via North America. The Incas with significant help from sheer luck managed to dominate the Americas, becoming tremendously wealthy and powerful.

"Hi Indy Neidell here. Today I'm going to tell you about what is perhaps the seminal moment in American history. Picture this, it's the American revolution and George Washington stands captured before King George III. Sternly King George utters... "Mr Washington, do you have any last words?"

It was then that George Washington pulled down his pants, baring his bare ass at King George before uttering the words that would change the world forever... "deal with it"... and deal with it King George did... by personally flogging Washington precisely 971 times before dropping dead of a heart attack.

Last edited:
"Hi Indy Neidell here. Today I'm going to tell you about what is perhaps the seminal moment in American history. Picture this, it's the American revolution and George Washington stands captured before King George III. Sternly King George utters... "Mr Washington, do you have any last words?"

It was then that George Washington pulled down his pants, baring his bare ass at King George before uttering the words that would change the world forever... "deal with it"... and deal with it King George did... by personally flogging Washington precisely 971 times before dropping dead of a heart attack.

Comedian Indy Neidall attempting a Scene From A Hat on the show "Whose Line Is It Anyway" pertaining to US History. With the resurgence of American Nationalism following the successful years under President Donald Trump, alongside people (and thus television audiences) becoming more conservative than ever as a result, the "joke" ended up falling so flat that he was, in an unprecedented move, fired from the show on the spot, causing the episode to end early.

"When I went on the Tonight Show and announced I was running for President, I didn't honestly expect to get a vote, let alone win..." Hulk Hogan.

"When I went on the Tonight Show and announced I was running for President, I didn't honestly expect to get a vote, let alone win..." Hulk Hogan.
The shocking first sentence in President Hogan's posthumously released autobiography. Revered as the greatest leader in the history of western civilization for his inexhaustible personal diplomatic activity, which many historians consider the only reason the End War didn't start before SEED bunker facilities had become common worldwide, he refused to hide in the bunkers himself, roaming the planet for decades after the Fall bringing what little hope he could to those in need and founding the Face Legion militia. He died at the age of 116 in a rearguard action, staying behind so a group of refugees wouldn't be taken by slavers; among the group he saved was the young Ahmed Jimenez-Yang, who would go on to become the soul of the United Earth movement and is largely regarded as the only reason for the creation of a peaceful human civilization.

"U wot, m8?"
-Xi Jinping, Speech to the UN General Assembly, 2019

"U wot, m8?"
-Xi Jinping, Speech to the UN General Assembly, 2019

Xi Jinping speaking in "lolspeak" as part of a Saturday Night Live sketch showing Xi's attempts to win over the younger generation of China's population. While coming off as amsing, if in an odd way, it was also a sign of desperation on how Xi trying to cling to power was. Some cite this to be a result of the American Revolts, in which much of the American generation led a large protest in regards to the administration's failings and subsequent backlashes. Eventually, Xi was pressured to retire and his successor began undoing some of the authoritarian policies of Xi while maintaining the green energy policies, especially since the new presidency of the USA has been devoting large amounts of infrastructure and wealth to do so, quickly catching up.

"Since the Ottomans helped out with the Irish Potato Famine, there's been an increase in conversion to Islam and Europe is getting antsy."

"Since the Ottomans helped out with the Irish Potato Famine, there's been an increase in conversion to Islam and Europe is getting antsy."

The Words of Abu Bakr al'Ayrlandi, born Brian Keenan, leader of the breakaway Irish Mujahideen Army, or IMA. Many consider his statements to be ravings of mad man hiding out with, in the words of Gerry Adam, "Twelve Lunatics and a very sore goat".

"The Romans would rather their orthodox brothers in Russia, be subject to Communism than suffer any further acts of terrorism on the part of Hitler, and his Einsatzgruppen minions."

The Words of Abu Bakr al'Ayrlandi, born Brian Keenan, leader of the breakaway Irish Mujahideen Army, or IMA. Many consider his statements to be ravings of mad man hiding out with, in the words of Gerry Adam, "Twelve Lunatics and a very sore goat".

"The Romans would rather their orthodox brothers in Russia, be subject to Communism than suffer any further acts of terrorism on the part of Hitler, and his Einsatzgruppen minions."

Ioannis Metaxas, having declared himself Basileus of a Second Byzantine Empire, deserting Hitler publically. The Axis had (barely) won World War II when Stalin was overthrown and the USSR capitulated in February 1943, just after Stalingrad. Turkey had been invaded and Constantinople taken back, but when Hitler openly and deliberately attacked Orthodox churches and symbols to kill more Slavic untermenschen, Metaxas deserted him and gave this speech to his military and (rubber-stamp) parliament in Constantinople. Mussolini followed Metaxas immediately and they together declared war on the Greater German Reich, allying with the Soviet Union, the UK, and the USA. This became World War III (April 1943 to September 1948) and the allies won decisively. Germany and Austria were occupied and divided, France, Belgium and the Netherlands were liberated. However, Poland could no longer be liberated as there were too few Poles remaining for much of a nation-state. Italy incorporated North Tyrol, Salzburg and Vorarlberg into the Second Roman Empire, and due to the occupation of much of Southern Germany, Italian (and neo-Roman) culture spread far into Germany. Carinthia was given to the NDH, and the rest of Austria ended up as a neutral state. Germany ended up divided in three, not two, nations: An ultra-Catholic fascist Republic of Germany, the Soviet puppet of East Germany (here including Silesia and everything up to East Prussia - Democratic Republic of Germany), and the United States of Germany, which is the only truly democratic German nation.
At the end of this war, Italy (as it was frequently still called - few used the official Second Roman Empire) was a truly great power and its fascism had basically reformed into "only" Francoism or Estado Novo fascism. Spain and Portugal were close allies, the Balkans are under Italian puppets (except for Romania, which ended up as a Soviet puppet), and basically, the Mediterranean is a fascist lake as France also ended up divided - only the north is democratic, whereas the south is also liberated, but fascist.

"The Estado Novo and Italian fascismo I shall subsume under lovely fascism, as opposed to northern European more extreme versions of fascism which have once governed in Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Brussels! In the lovely fascist states, a dignified life is possible and you are not completely oppressed!"

Ioannis Metaxas, having declared himself Basileus of a Second Byzantine Empire, deserting Hitler publically. The Axis had (barely) won World War II when Stalin was overthrown and the USSR capitulated in February 1943, just after Stalingrad. Turkey had been invaded and Constantinople taken back, but when Hitler openly and deliberately attacked Orthodox churches and symbols to kill more Slavic untermenschen, Metaxas deserted him and gave this speech to his military and (rubber-stamp) parliament in Constantinople. Mussolini followed Metaxas immediately and they together declared war on the Greater German Reich, allying with the Soviet Union, the UK, and the USA. This became World War III (April 1943 to September 1948) and the allies won decisively. Germany and Austria were occupied and divided, France, Belgium and the Netherlands were liberated. However, Poland could no longer be liberated as there were too few Poles remaining for much of a nation-state. Italy incorporated North Tyrol, Salzburg and Vorarlberg into the Second Roman Empire, and due to the occupation of much of Southern Germany, Italian (and neo-Roman) culture spread far into Germany. Carinthia was given to the NDH, and the rest of Austria ended up as a neutral state. Germany ended up divided in three, not two, nations: An ultra-Catholic fascist Republic of Germany, the Soviet puppet of East Germany (here including Silesia and everything up to East Prussia - Democratic Republic of Germany), and the United States of Germany, which is the only truly democratic German nation.
At the end of this war, Italy (as it was frequently still called - few used the official Second Roman Empire) was a truly great power and its fascism had basically reformed into "only" Francoism or Estado Novo fascism. Spain and Portugal were close allies, the Balkans are under Italian puppets (except for Romania, which ended up as a Soviet puppet), and basically, the Mediterranean is a fascist lake as France also ended up divided - only the north is democratic, whereas the south is also liberated, but fascist.

"The Estado Novo and Italian fascismo I shall subsume under lovely fascism, as opposed to northern European more extreme versions of fascism which have once governed in Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Brussels! In the lovely fascist states, a dignified life is possible and you are not completely oppressed!"

Italian leader Benito Mussolini to the Byzantine leader Ioannis Metaxas on the differentiation between the Fascism of the Germans and his own fascism.

Tis but a scratch - George Washington

Italian leader Benito Mussolini to the Byzantine leader Ioannis Metaxas on the differentiation between the Fascism of the Germans and his own fascism.

Tis but a scratch - George Washington
Said by the failed revolutionary general George Washington after he took wounds at the Battle of Valley Forge. He would later die of those wounds, leading to the surrender of the Northern Armies, though those further south would continue to fight against the British Empire for seven more years. Since his death, the failed general has become a figure of public ridicule, with many who hope to be elected Premier of the Dominion of America having their campaigns single handedly sunk by comparisons to him.

"I swear, I have never seen that goat before in all my life, your grace."

"I swear, I have never seen that goat before in all my life, your grace."
A quote by one of Mad King Richard I's courtiers after Richard accused the man of transforming into a lady goat and fornicating with it nightly. Richard did not believe him and had the courtier, a man named John Setherby, exiled to the Isle of Mann for his crimes. Setherby however instead led a revolt against the Mad King that would go on for 10 years as Richard and Setherby chased each other around England, fighting on and off and fleeing when necessary. It would all come to an untimely end however in 1200 where Richard and his army were ambushed, surrounded and crushed by Setherby and his rebels. Richard was captured and was forced into involuntary exile in Denmark with the entire Royal Family, while Setherby was set up as the first Prime Minister of the English Republic.

"This document proves that the Union is a falsehood only known in the minds of madmen and children, as such secession from such a Union is not only legally possible, but morally justified."

A quote by one of Mad King Richard I's courtiers after Richard accused the man of transforming into a lady goat and fornicating with it nightly. Richard did not believe him and had the courtier, a man named John Setherby, exiled to the Isle of Mann for his crimes. Setherby however instead led a revolt against the Mad King that would go on for 10 years as Richard and Setherby chased each other around England, fighting on and off and fleeing when necessary. It would all come to an untimely end however in 1200 where Richard and his army were ambushed, surrounded and crushed by Setherby and his rebels. Richard was captured and was forced into involuntary exile in Denmark with the entire Royal Family, while Setherby was set up as the first Prime Minister of the English Republic.

"This document proves that the Union is a falsehood only known in the minds of madmen and children, as such secession from such a Union is not only legally possible, but morally justified."

Henry Fitzecker, President of the Federation of Labourers and Farmers (FLF), a communist/syndicalist state that seceded from the more and more trust-dominated US in 1911, after the declaration of war that arrived in Lansing, MI. And, contrary to the first civil war, the Union could not be preserved as the UK intervened on the side of the Reds, to which Germany and Austria-Hungary followed suit. An intervention of France and Spain on the side of the Union did not suffice to preserve it, and after World War I (1911-1917), France ended up communist, too and the FLF, encompassing the whole north of the US down to Nebraska and California, Nevada and Utah, turned more and more into an industry-dominated syndicalist democratic "dictatorship of the proletariat".

"Shoot me! Rather dead than yellow!"

Henry Fitzecker, President of the Federation of Labourers and Farmers (FLF), a communist/syndicalist state that seceded from the more and more trust-dominated US in 1911, after the declaration of war that arrived in Lansing, MI. And, contrary to the first civil war, the Union could not be preserved as the UK intervened on the side of the Reds, to which Germany and Austria-Hungary followed suit. An intervention of France and Spain on the side of the Union did not suffice to preserve it, and after World War I (1911-1917), France ended up communist, too and the FLF, encompassing the whole north of the US down to Nebraska and California, Nevada and Utah, turned more and more into an industry-dominated syndicalist democratic "dictatorship of the proletariat".

"Shoot me! Rather dead than yellow!"
Last words of King Baduion(1801-1848) of Jerusalem before the "yellows", a group of Pro-Democratic, Pro-Free Market rebels execute him, marking the end of the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the beginning of the Crusader Republic of the Orient. This revolution proved to be the only successful one out of all 13 rebellions around the world that year.

"The East was doomed to fall. With the Rebellious Copts, aggressive Persians, and the swarms of barbarians seeking safety in the mountains of Anatolia and Greece, it should be obvious that only the west would survive until Modern day."

Deleted member 92121

"The East was doomed to fall. With the Rebellious Copts, aggressive Persians, and the swarms of barbarians seeking safety in the mountains of Anatolia and Greece, it should be obvious that only the west would survive until Modern day."

Emperor Martinus Francus Augustus commenting on the collapse of the Eastern Roman Empire in the 15th century. Though the Roman emperors would attempt to seize Bysantium many times later, it would always result in failure.

"I heard your offer. Now here's my anwser: nothing. Not a dollar from me."

"I heard your offer. Now here's my anwser: nothing. Not a dollar from me."

The famous Laconic response of Simon Bolivar, President of Gran Colombia, in response to a group of Rebels who on capturing his son issued a large ransom, which he summarily rejected, before going on to burn a sketch of the Amazon, to flush them out, and then pursuing them for a month, before they deposited the son a few miles from were he had been captured, largely intact.

Yes!

The famous Laconic response of Simon Bolivar, President of Gran Colombia, in response to a group of Rebels who on capturing his son issued a large ransom, which he summarily rejected, before going on to burn a sketch of the Amazon, to flush them out, and then pursuing them for a month, before they deposited the son a few miles from were he had been captured, largely intact.

Yes!

Bismarck agreeing to an alliance between the North German Federation and the newly-installed French Republic after Napoleon III was ousted for what he did in Mexico. This securement of peace would mean the south German states would join Germany of their volition during the Second German-Austria War. The alliance would lead to the Great War, between the Western Powers of Germany, France and Italy against the Eastern Coalition of Russia, Austria-Hungary and Britain. Bulgaria and the Ottomans initially remained neutral, but both would join the Western powers, which resulted in a German victory.

"All hail Ghengis Khan! Khagan of the Great Mongol Khaganate and the Emperor of the Europa Empire"

"All hail Ghengis Khan! Khagan of the Great Mongol Khaganate and the Emperor of the Europa Empire"
A quote from the book Wrath of the Khans by Roger Zelazny. A science fiction novel wherein our species has colonized space and various other worlds. In the book, Europa, hoping to secure dominance over space, revives with the use of advanced cloning Genghis Khan (or, as the main character tells it, a mixture of Khan, Napoleon, and a particularly smart chimpanzee at the local zoo), who is crowned Emperor of Europa to lead the rebellious government of the Empire. Praised in it's time, the novel won the Hugo award.

"How about this, you put down the mango, I put down the gun, and we discuss this like civilized folk."

"How about this, you put down the mango, I put down the gun, and we discuss this like civilized folk."
A quote attributed to George Bush, wealthy American businessman and philanthropist. While on a business trip to Pakistan in 2003 Bush met a man who felt Bush wronged him in a deal to buy a mango orchard the year prior so, when he met Bush again he began to throw mangos at him. Bush, using reflexes he gained in the Army, involuntarily pulled his pistol after the first mango but quickly came to his senses. Then he said the above quote to the man and the situation diffused itself peacefully and Bush even took the man out to dinner to iron out his grievances.

"Now I know how Caesar must have felt when he to landed on American shores all those years ago."

"Now I know how Caesar must have felt when he to landed on American shores all those years ago."

Attributed to Tojo, upon invading the United States, referring to an attempt many years before, when the Caesar of the Basileus ton Rhomaion, invaded Quebec, in attempt to prevent possible retreat for the French Republic, this having failed.

"There cannot be two skies!"

Attributed to Tojo, upon invading the United States, referring to an attempt many years before, when the Caesar of the Basileus ton Rhomaion, invaded Quebec, in attempt to prevent possible retreat for the French Republic, this having failed.

"There cannot be two skies!"
US President Ronald Reagan during the Alien Invasion of 1987.
"You had one job!"

"You had one job!"
Famously said by George III to Wellington following the latter's infamous decision to station the fleet in Alaska, thus losing Britain the war.

"Now, I'm not really a fan of rock and roll, but did you really have to throw Jim Morrison out of the airlock Dave?"

Famously said by George III to Wellington following the latter's infamous decision to station the fleet in Alaska, thus losing Britain the war.

"Now, I'm not really a fan of rock and roll, but did you really have to throw Jim Morrison out of the airlock Dave?"

One of the more...unique statements on the ISS flight recorder, after astronaut David Riser flushed a radio playing Jim Morrison songs out of the station's primary airlock, citing the fact that fellow astronaut Bob Janice had been looping the same song dozens of times and it was really, really getting on his nerves.

"I have had many names. When my brother and his hangers-on cast me out into the wilderness, they called me a traitor. When I refused to die, and I sold what skill I had to buy a chance for survival, they called me a mercenary. When I became successful, regaining the meagerest sliver of my dignity, they called me a bandit. When I gathered my fellow outcasts, those men thrown aside by the crown, they called me a warlord. When I returned to my homeland, seeking the slightest of comforts, and the people rallied to me against oppression, they called me a rebel. When I cast down my brother and his hangers-on, they called me a hero. When I removed those that remained loyal to the old ways, they called me bloodthirsty. When I silenced the murmurs of rebellion, they called me a tyrant. When I stamped out the last few bastions of resistance, the last few that would threaten the peace, they called me a monster.
There are so many others, of course: butcher, ally, murderer, brother, friend, madman, genius. Ultimately, I prefer 'Emperor.' Its the only name that I gave myself."