Exotic non-Hellenic teenagers with exotic non-Hellenic recipes in the ancient Roman Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacknin9

Banned
How will ancient pagan people of the ancient Roman Empire such as Roman soldiers, Roman Patricians, Roman Plebeians, native Italic Romans, Gauls, Greeks, Germans, Samnites, Celts, Sabines, Illyrians, Thracians, Nubians, and the Roman emperor react if a non-Hellenic pale caucasoid foreign teenager and his large group of fellow non-Hellenic pale caucasoid foreign teenage friends settled in the ancient pagan Roman Empire and prepared food recipes and drinks described in the following below for a huge get together celebration in their own foreign styled non-Hellenic architecture mansion and estate within the ancient pagan Roman Empire?

These are the foods that the foreign teenager and his group of fellow foreign teenage friends prepared:

1. Muffins
  2. Chocolate chip cookies
  3. Ice cream sundaes
  4. A whole big chocolate fudge cake
  5. Extra large Vanilla pie
  6. Fried Chicken
  7. Mash potatoes
  8. Mashed Sweet potatoes
  9. Beef sirloin
  10. Stuffed mushrooms
  11. Fried Chicken Spring rolls
  12. Recipes from Red Lobster restaurant
  13. Recipes from Zinburger Restaurant

For drinks, these are what the foreign teenagers prepared:

1. Mango shake
  2. Strawberry shake
  3. Blueberry shake
  4. Chocolate shake
  5. Banana shake
  6. Apple juice
  7. Orange juice
  8. Grape juice
  9. Pineapple juice
  10. Fruit punch
  11. Orange crush vodka
  12. Screwdriver
  13. Bloody Mary
  14. Sprite drinks
  15. Coca cola drinks
  16. Orange soda
  17. Cosmopolitan vodka cocktail

The foreign teenager's large group of friends are composed both of male and female. By the way, these are the features of the foreign teenager and his large group of friends:

1. The males all have short masculine hairs.

1. The females' hairs range from long, wavy, straight, and shoulder length short. Many females dyed their hairs completely with colors such as magenta, blue, orange, strong yellow, green, lime, azure, sky blue, velvet, crimson, white, shiny silver, shiny golden, grey, cyan, aqua, blue green, dark green, pink, and violet while some didn't. The males do not dye their hairs as dyeing their hairs is considered feminine in their culture.

1. The teenager and his group of friends all mastered speaking ancient Latin, ancient Greek, ancient German, and ancient Celt.

1. The teenager and his group of friends are loud in their celebration and they are full of humor and laughter but not violent or debauched.

1. The teenager and his group of friends are dressed very differently compared to ancient pagan Romans and ancient pagan Greeks because they are essentially barbarians which means they are foreign to Hellenism, Rome, Hellenic Egypt, and Greece. The dresses of the female foreigners are foreign styled and short like their male foreign counterparts. The female foreigners are wearing panties and bras while the male foreigners wear underwears.

1. The foreign teenager and his group of friends are pale caucasoids.

1. The foreign teenager and his large group of friends are friendly and not xenophobic.

The teenager is also clearly educated in a foreign non-Hellenic form of science, mathematics, technology, astronomy, philosophy, etc. as evidenced by many objects in the mansion relating to academics, mathematics, astronomy, science, philosophy, etc.

Also, how will the diverse pagan peoples of the ancient Roman empire react to this dialogue and happy conversation that the foreign teenager and his group of foreign friends are having while they are hanging out in the tables?

This is the dialogue:

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1: Damn, that was exhausting. I walked from that place to this mansion.

Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 2 to Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 1: Hey Bro! I just sneakily heard from your mother that you're still sleeping beside your mother back then at the age of 13 years old cause you're still afraid of the dark!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All the non-Hellenic teenage foreigners except Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 1: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 1: Grrrr!!!! I'll get you for that!!!

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1 to the Roman official that came in to check on the teenage non-Hellenic foreigners: Sorry if we're a bit noisy like this. 😂😂😂 We're just having fun. We don't mean any harm. Anyways, if you need anything from me, don't be shy to ask. 😁

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1 goes back to the table with his friends and continues on having fun and laughing with his friends.

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1 after finishing up drinking his screwdriver and bloodymary: Screwdrivers and Bloodymaries are good! 🤤🤤🤤

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 4 to Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1: Dude, you're such a beast when it comes to alcoholic drinks.

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 5: 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Ugh. looks like I drank alcohol too much! I'm gonna throw up!!! Excuse me! I'll have to go to the bathroom!

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 5 rushes to the bathroom and vomits.

All the non-Hellenic teenage foreigners except Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 5: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Non-Hellenic female foreigner 6: Take it easy next time! Dude! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 5 to Non-Hellenic female foreigner 6: I believe your long wavy neon pink hair contributed to my dizziness and vomiting. Ueaaaahhhhh!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Non-Hellenic female foreigner 7: Ugh!! That is disgusting!

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1: Can anybody pass me three cosmopolitans?

All the non-Hellenic teenage foreigners except Non-Hellenic male Foreigner 1: Woah!! Woah!!! Woah!!

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 8: Dude! Take it easy! You might accidentally kill yourself! You're such a heavy drinking monster! Idiot!

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 1: Nnnno! No. No. No. No. I can handle it. Come on, pass them to me! Come on. Pass them. Pass them. Pass them to me. Also, pass me a beef sirloin and some fried chicken spring rolls! I haven't eaten anything other than a slice of Vanilla pie.

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 5 in the bathroom: UUeaahhhh!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Non-Hellenic male foreigner 8: UUgh. That is nasty!

Non-Hellenic female foreigner 9: Yup! He's still not done.

So what do you think? How will these various diverse ancient pagan people of the ancient Roman Empire react? Will these diverse people of the ancient pagan Roman Empire leave the foreigners alone and unharmed or will they hurt them? Also, remember that these diverse people of the ancient Roman Empire are pagans and not ancient Christians cause those two are different mentally, culturally, and morally. The foreign teenager's mansion is also located in the ancient pagan Roman Empire.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This sounds eerily like the user who posted the abominable "A foreign young woman in the ancient pagan Roman Empire". This is not the place for such things, this is alternate history, and what you said would go in ASB anyway, even if it was.

Blacknin9

Banned
This sounds eerily like the user who posted the abominable "A foreign young woman in the ancient pagan Roman Empire". This is not the place for such things, this is alternate history, and what you said would go in ASB anyway, even if it was.
What do you mean by ASB?

Blacknin9

Banned
Can you lead me to the thread about the foreign woman in the ancient pagan Roman Empire? What is that?

For starters, most of the recipes you mention depend upon ingredients from Asia, the new world, the tropics and perhaps Africa. I’m not sure how you’d get them to the Roman Empire at all, let alone fast enough to not have them spoil.

What do you mean by ASB?
What I mean is that everything you just listed would be historically impossible, and require time travel, magic, or other such wonders. There is a second category, for things that stretch plausibility to the breaking point in trying to deal with an AH scenario. Clearly things belongs it the first category.

Blacknin9

Banned
For starters, most of the recipes you mention depend upon ingredients from Asia, the new world, the tropics and perhaps Africa. I’m not sure how you’d get them to the Roman Empire at all, let alone fast enough to not have them spoil.
Yeah but how would the various pagan people of the ancient Roman Empire react to the foreign teenagers and their foreign recipes?

Yeah but how would the various pagan people of the ancient Roman Empire react to the foreign teenagers and their foreign recipes?
The pagans would probably let the lions of the Colosseum taste test the foreign teenagers for food safety before adopting their recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.