Evolution of an Absolutist United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and Algarves

Recently I read the timeline King Dom Miguel I of Brazil - An Absolutist Brazil Wank, a timeline where OTL Pedro I and IV of Brazil and Portugal die in 1817 and his brother Miguel becomes King of Portugal, leading to an Absolutist Brazil.
My idea here is that things happen the same way as in @Godhand Void timeline, OTL Dom Pedro I dies during the Revoulão Pernanbucana in 1817 and Dom Miguel becomes the heir, and when Porto's liberal revolution breaks out in 1820 King João VI he ends up dying some time later, starting a Portuguese civil war between the Liberal Portuguese Cortes and the Miguelist Absolutists.
Now let's say the Portuguese Civil War ends in 1822 with Dom Miguel successfully invading Portugal, overthrowing the Liberal Cortes and restoring absolutism, what happens next?
-Would Miguel govern from Rio de Janeiro or would he return to Lisbon?
-How would Miguel resolve the pending issue between Portugal and Brazil?
-When 1848 arrives, how will the United Kingdom be affected?
what do you think?

starting a Portuguese civil war between the Liberal Portuguese Cortes and the Miguelist Absolutists.
It's complicated Dom Miguel is not the most loved figure by both Brazilian and Portuguese elites. How strong is his base in both countries? What he will give to the Brazilian elite for their support.
-Would Miguel govern from Rio de Janeiro or would he return to Lisbon?
It depends on where his power base is.
-How would Miguel resolve the pending issue between Portugal and Brazil?
Perhaps, as a whole, it is very likely that Brazil is the larger of the two kingdoms. But this depends on how the power between the two kingdoms is balanced.

But before we need some parameters to have something to work with.

It's complicated Dom Miguel is not the most loved figure by both Brazilian and Portuguese elites. How strong is his base in both countries? What he will give to the Brazilian elite for their support.
Basically the same thing that Pedro I had in Brazil in 1822, although with the Absolutists being more politically relevant than the liberals, in addition most of the Portuguese army is stationed in Brazil and would be loyal to Miguel
It depends on where his power base is.
Mainly in Brazil

Basically, the same thing that Pedro I had in Brazil in 1822,
Miguel had significantly weaker support than Pedro I. The whisper of him being a bastard did not help as well.
although with the Absolutists being more politically relevant than the liberals,
Which is difficult if the Cortes demand a return to the viceroyalty of Brazil. As a whole, the liberals were the urban elite and could not be ignored so Miguel will have to throw a few bones at them. Greater autonomy for Brazil, freedom of trade, and greater popular representation were their main demands. If he managed to take control with the support of the Brazilian elite they would probably have greater control of parliament (complete absolutism is not viable). As a whole, he will have to give a lot to the Brazilian elite because a war against Portugal to maintain the union would be much more costly than a war of independence.
in addition most of the Portuguese army is stationed in Brazil and would be loyal to Miguel
They were not loyal to Dom Pedro in OTL. They probably won't be in this TL either, not that this is very relevant, the army of the kingdom of Brazil was infinitely larger.

Another problem that he will have to deal with is the great hostility that occurred at that time between the Portuguese and Brazilians. The situation was carried out by generating lynchings, murders, and prejudice on a high scale. The two groups didn't get along well, with the union continuing and power being primarily controlled by the Brazilians we would have a lot of abuse from the Portuguese for a while. Angola may be given to the kingdom of Brazil perhaps as a form of bribery, this will make the conservatives happy. Now what to give the liberals I don't know, especially if he wants to be an absolutist. Freedom will have to be commercial and quality of life for the most part.