Europa Universalis IV - 13 August 2013

B-29_Bomber

Banned
Austria demanded unlawful territory and I said "fuck off lol" and they declared war on me and to top it all of another one of my rivals declared war on me after Austria finished off my army and sieged my capital and I quit

If you want to expand in the HRE, you need to maintain friendly relations with the Emperor.

B-29_Bomber

Banned
Or be an outside Great Power who can just kick Austria around.

That goes without saying doesn't it?

Or, as in my last few games, wait until a minor power is elected Emperor whom you can ignore easily.

However, that's not necessarily sustainable since you're actively contributing to his downfall.

It's better to have the Emperor in your pocket (even when Austria's not Emperor, it's good to have him in your corner).

The thing I most dislike about EU4 is about exclave names. A lot of time they just get it wrong, like this:

89NQYbi.jpg

(not mine)

Turning them off is the best solution IMO

To be fair, I don't think Paradox allows for World Conquests.

I remember one AAR back when EU4 when it first came out; someone managed a world conquest as Ryukyu by taking advantage of a ton of built-in bugs and exploits, but everything was legitimate in-engine. It essentially served as a bug test.

That is why there is the Three Mountains achievement (well, if that is still available).

I remember one AAR back when EU4 when it first came out; someone managed a world conquest as Ryukyu by taking advantage of a ton of built-in bugs and exploits, but everything was legitimate in-engine. It essentially served as a bug test.

That is why there is the Three Mountains achievement (well, if that is still available).
That would have been DDRjake's most likely.

B-29_Bomber

Banned
Well, I'm one massive step towards finishing updating my sub-mod, Great Shot Kid, That Was One in a Million! for M&T 2.0. Soon the world will quake under the might of the Eastern Roman Republic!