Ethnic and Linguistic maps thread

Welcome.. Welcome to city- i mean the latest linguistic and ethnic maps thread, for all your ethnic and language maps needs!

Feel free to post your ethnicities, language or even culture maps in this thread for easy access, because who wants to search through an entire site instead of a single thread?

Let me start us off with an ethnolinguistic(?) map for 8k-bam i got from somewhere, showing a large portion of the old world. Would appreciate it if someone could dig me up a more finished version!

Attachments

• 1648476328259.png
    1648476328259.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 335
I completely forgot i even made this thread.
Well, unfortunately the above map isn't known to be currently in development apart from some colors being changed on the unpublished updated version.

@KaiserKazali I didn't have much stuff to do recently and was pretty bored, so I guess I can help you find and create linguistic maps!
I think I will try to make a raion-level ethnic map of Bulgaria based on their 2021 census

@KaiserKazali I didn't have much stuff to do recently and was pretty bored, so I guess I can help you find and create linguistic maps!
I think I will try to make a raion-level ethnic map of Bulgaria based on their 2021 census
Funny, how I'm currently playing as Bulgaria in an NRP server.
Thanks man!
Why don't we try the german diaspora in central Europe before the end of WW2 on the 8K-BAM?
One I've wanted for a long while.

Hmm, that's gonna be really interesting to do actually
We can try looking for sources, I don't know any except individual national censuses though
I've actually run into an incredibly well done map of just that on deviantart. Lemme see if i can dig it up.

@Altaic
Alrighty, I've created an incredibly crude base that we could work off for this project.
Im not happy with details such as the Sudetenland, but its what I had on hand. We can just fix this mess as we go along.

Attachments

• export1699702473810.png
    export1699702473810.png
    10 KB · Views: 182
upload_2017-11-2_9-28-49-png.352298

do you mean these? nah man, these aren't that many XD
only 265 iirc
doing all the villages and towns would be WAY more painful as there are thousands of them

Alright, I've manged to put some work in on the German Ethnic map for 8K-BAM.
So far I'm quite happy with how Alsace turned out, though it might face some tweaking down the line.
Other details, such as the germans around Dunkirk and whatever the hell is going on in the east are proving rather tough, due to inconsistencies between the maps I've got.

So far, this is what we've got. Any specific improvements to make?
export1699870678387.png