Esoteric Hitlerism in a victorious third reich

Would it be possible for Esoteric Hitlerism to catch on in a victorious third reich.

Could it become the state religion ?

Would it be possible for Esoteric Hitlerism to catch on in a victorious third reich.

Hitler would certainly be revered, with a strong cult of personality remaining centuries after his death. I imagine that if Esoteric Hitlerism existed, and it most likely would in some form or another, that it would be different than that which currently exists. Esoteric Nazism in its current form actually takes a lot of influence from UFO culture, ancient alien theories, Buddhism, and Hindu nationalism (Hitler was seen as Vishu by Savitri Devi and her disciplines). I don't think people living in Nazi Germany would have much access to those topics affecting their viewpoints.

You both need to read Swastika Night by Katherine Burdekin in this book set in a victorious Third Reich Hitler is worshiped as a God and it is even weirder than you would think. The first scene is a mass at a Holy Hitler Chapel in the shape of a swastika. I`m not going to say anything else read it.

Not while Hitler is alive.

From Inside the Third Reich by Albert Speer

"What nonsense! Here we have at last reached an age that has left all mysticism behind it, and now [Himmler] wants to start that all over again. We might just as well have stayed with the church. At least it had tradition. To think that I may, some day, be turned into an SS saint! Can you imagine it? I would turn over in my grave…",

The Nazi approach to Esotericism would probably be something like the Americans' canonizing Tom Paine and Ralph Waldo Emerson, and having Enlightenment symbolism on the one-dollar bill: a few superficial things done to tickle the sensibilities of those in the know, but nothing that's allowed to infringe upon the religious habits of the common people.

Viola

Banned
If Himmler and his boys get to power the sky is the limit, really.
Whether such a regime can last, and the damage that regime could do to itself a la Cultural Revolution in China but with Nazis, is a different argument.