Ernak's Map/Idea Thread

Deleted member 108228

This thread is for all the maps or ideas I have. Whether it be EEUSG, WIPs or just some ideas I've been throwing around. Criticism is appreciated for any of these maps. If you want to do any of these ideas, go ahead. If you want to partner up with me and work on these ideas, great!

Deleted member 108228

Aircraft Designation: Olympus Mk. IV

Status of creation: X-X-2XXX

Origin: Area 54-B
Department: Synthesis Section

Overview:
The Olympus Mk. IV is the fourth iteration of the Olympus Craft recovered at [Redacted], CIA District 5 under the CIA Reorganization and Streamlining Act of 20XX. It was successfully tested on 4-X-21XX at Area 54-A Sector 5 in [REDACTED], [REDACTED]. The craft has improved features such as more integrated magnetic fields for more flexible control of the inner arms and a looser field for more movement of the craft. The flight mechanism was also improed with increased grip and more fitting controls based on Anomalous Object 4-247B, code named 'Enhancers'. The Inner Arms of the craft have been provided with an extra 5 sub-units for more precise movements. Interstellar operations have also proven to be successful as O-C Mk IV-5 was able to reach Mars in 78% less time than Mk III, and will be upgraded to complete Operation Alcubierre. An innovation from Mk. III was the addition of escape systems such as the P.O.D (Personal Outbreak Device). Aerodynamics have been a concern from Test-OIII-4, and have improved aerodynamic capacity, but will be minimal and will be retractable for interstellar travel, and will be used for atmospheric flight.

Experience:
Olympus Craft Mk. IV-5 has proven successful in the operations of scanning the Mantle Anomaly and have been able to withstand temperatures of excess 2500° C. Further data on the Mantle Anomaly can be found in Archive A. It has been also successful at stopping the E.V. as requested by the Federal Republic of Korea in 20X5, 20X5, 21X5, and 21X5. So far, the E.V. hasn't returned after the destruction of Anomalous Object K-5 in 21X5 by Olympus Craft Mk. III-2. Unfortunately, O-C Mk III-2 was destroyed by the Korean Anomaly Code-named: XXXXX. XXXXX was removed from Site K-5 and hasn't returned. Trials are to be comlpeted from 4-X, to 8-X and will be deployed to AFRICOM, and LUNACOM.

Criticism:
Although extremely successful having only a 3% Casualty rate-a 45% decline from O-C Mk. III-many complaints have been made over the test cycle. One is the controls. As humanity has experienced similar systems of flight for 1XX years, the idea of controlling the craft from floating side sticks and using the sticks to control the arms have been controversial. This is primarily due to the 'being used to what we have' as stated by Second Lieutenant MXX XXXXXXX. Therefore the New Guard Program is to be enforced immediately, with 'Old Guard' pilots advising the beginners in basics, but will have no influence. Some complaints have stylistic and anthropocentric in nature. Many pilots such as Major BXXXXXX XXXXX criticized it for being 'too alien, and not human'. Regards have been met, and have been a major concern due to Olympic Crafts Mk I-III striking similarities with Olympic Craft Mk. 0, and little and will be further addressed in Olympus Craft Mk. V-VI.

Image of craft requested by CIA for analysis and for reference.

Olympus Mk. IV..png

ST15RM

Banned
Who let him in?! Who let the bloody DOI in! I swear, who keeps letting them in here. This isn't their business, but noooooooooo we have to cooperate with them! Yeah, have some donut boy come and badger us, the fucking DOEA. I bet that most would soil, no, SHIT themselves if they find out what we do. Incubation/K sites? Silicon based lifeforms?! Intergalactic empires?! Fucking HYBRIDS! Hell, some would outright believe that Organocystallotransfer is sci-fi! Yeah, I know several fukers who did it. Hell I'm gonna do it. Put my mind in a P unit, and be immortal! I would rather DEAL with SIREN in Korea than this shit. Ugh god.........it wouldn't stop crying!?! OH GOD THE CRYING!!?! OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE THE CRYING!! JUST SLASH MY NECK ALREADY!! WHAT?! Oh, yeah, not in front of the DOI.
What-
AAAAGGGHH!!! THE PAAIINN! OWWW!!
oohhhh... that hurt. AAAAGHGHHH!!!! Stopit! stop it... that’s gonna leave a mark.
Ohh... oh dear. That’s a-GAAAHHHH!!!! Would you stop it already!
Listen, bub! I’m warning you, I will come there again...

Outside:
Oww. That hurt - gets a bag put on head - Mmph! Mmph!
Officer: You aren’t coming here again, you understand? NEVER. Next time it’s gonna be far worse than what i just did.
Me: Ymmph Smmphr.

Deleted member 108228

What-
AAAAGGGHH!!! THE PAAIINN! OWWW!!
oohhhh... that hurt. AAAAGHGHHH!!!! Stopit! stop it... that’s gonna leave a mark.
Ohh... oh dear. That’s a-GAAAHHHH!!!! Would you stop it already!
Listen, bub! I’m warning you, I will come there again...

Outside:
Oww. That hurt - gets a bag put on head - Mmph! Mmph!
Officer: You aren’t coming here again, you understand? NEVER. Next time it’s gonna be far worse than what i just did.
Me: Ymmph Smmphr.

OF: Huh, why?
OS: Because he knows of the K-Systems. If we let him out, he could leak it. Do you really want them to know of Emily? Or Tearjearker?
OF: Wait. Listen doie, what is the K system

DOI: You mean the Kinder-. MPPHH!!

Deleted member 108228

OF: Huh, why?
OS: Because he knows of the K-Systems. If we let him out, he could leak it. Do you really want them to know of Emily? Or Tearjearker?
OF: Wait. Listen doie, what is the K system

DOI: You mean the Kinder-. MPPHH!!