How's the Timeline?

• Total voters
Love anything to do with the Second Mexican Empire, so am definitely subscribed!
Thanks, hope you enjoy!
Okay, what the heck? So many timelines Sartharka, just, how do you do all this? I really want to know, am very curious in how types the words in a timely manner and leave each update with a lot of content and then do the same for the multiple timelines you have.

I would just want to know the power you have.
Well it helps to be a writer addict.
Lol, after seeing the thread discussing this topic, I'm not surprised you started a timeline about it! I'm interested to see where this goes...
Thanks!
satharka has never made a bad TL. this is a well known fact.
Thanks that's a high compliment
I wonder if Mexico will get more immigration ITTL, since they have more ties to Europe and a Constitutional Monarchy could be more stable than OTL's Mexico. Seeing mass Italian immigration to Mexico would be interesting (and would produce some delicious food).
Mexico will become an earlier hub of immigration that's for sure.

He had just recently sent a telegram to Lincoln (in an unofficial capacity, for America still didn’t recognize the Empire), asking about Lincoln’s safety after the attempted assassination of President Lincoln on the 14th of April, 1865.
I wonder how Lincoln will do. Wasn't he pushing hard for reconciliation rather than supporting black rights OTL?

Thanks, hope you enjoy!

Well it helps to be a writer addict.

Thanks!

Thanks that's a high compliment

Mexico will become an earlier hub of immigration that's for sure.
>the year is 2016
>following the mass immigration of europeans to mexico, the nation is 90% white
>president elect Donalo Túramp suggests a great wall upon our northern border to cease immigration

Could we see the Romonav family fleeing to Mexico after the February Russian Revolution?
Again, a butterfly massacre my friend.
I wonder how Lincoln will do. Wasn't he pushing hard for reconciliation rather than supporting black rights OTL?
He was rather two minds about it IOTL.
>the year is 2016
>following the mass immigration of europeans to mexico, the nation is 90% white
>president elect Donalo Túramp suggests a great wall upon our northern border to cease immigration
That would be ironic.
You're an absolute machine pumping out the amount of content you do, hats off my man.
Thank you!

This is a great head start for this timeline. But I do wonder why Carlotta getting pregnant is traction? I wouldn't mind seeing Maximilian's plan in getting his nephew to be his heir apparent.

-American filibusterers are going to try to take over Baja California and other Northern Territory
a small possibility but a possibility nonetheless from the more belligerent members of Congress
-Guatemala is going to have a civil war and see an imperial intervention
we will see!
-The Spanish East and West Indies are going to look good under a Mexican flag
That's pretty unlikely. The west indies economic system made by spain and the former colonies in the 1850s is extremely profitable for Mexico to mess with it

Well, at the very least, Reconstruction gonna be less of a mess ittl
Certainly, that's a large possibility
Will that mean that 1868 is a viable year for the Democrats or am I thinking of 1872/76?

I would imagine that Lincoln's representation after his death as well as his policies won't have much of the weight that he would have if he were martyred.
By sheer value of his leadership he will still retain a mamoth reputation, but due to not being assassinated, he wont have a mythical reputation yes. 1872 would be a good Democrat year in my opinion

lol... The US is completely boxed in between two monarchies.

Not sure how Central America will go, is reunification into the Mexican Empire on the table at all?

Last edited: