Epidemic at the Land of the Morning Calm - Expanded TL of Seoul Station and Train To Busan

My point of view: your fan-fic (@Gillan1220) is largely better and more interesting that Peninsula.
I wanted to go down the route of 28 Days Later instead of Doomsday. Apparently, the script writers for Peninsula opted for the latter.

As TV Tropes points out regarding some good points to ponder for Peninsula which I actually tackled here.
  • They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot
    • North Korea and South Korea are said to have undergone reunification during the initial zombie crisis. This is only mentioned in a throwaway line in the beginning of the movie and is not elaborated further.
    • During the four years that have passed since Train To Busan, the entire Korean peninsula – which includes both North Korea and South Korea – has been abandoned and deserted. Aside from the brief talk show interview in the beginning with mentions of Korean reunification and other countries rejecting Korean refugees, nothing is brought up about the worldwide ramifications of the collapse of one of the most developed countries in the world and one of the most infamous authoritarian dictatorships in recent history.

Deleted member 2186

I suppose the premise will be interesting since....it's a train bound for NYC, and you'd expect the zombies would be there since it's.....well, NYC.
Well what would be the best place to be safe in New York, would that be Long Island, just put a wall there and blow up the bridges and you might be fine, until the Zombies wash up shore that is.

I suppose the premise will be interesting since....it's a train bound for NYC, and you'd expect the zombies would be there since it's.....well, NYC.
I'm guessing it will utilized the Amtrak that runs from D.C. to Boston.
Well what would be the best place to be safe in New York, would that be Long Island, just put a wall there and blow up the bridges and you might be fine, until the Zombies wash up shore that is.
I'm always curious if the zombies from Train to Busan can walk underwater.

It did cause some interesting scenarios to come to mind.
I'm guessing it will utilized the Amtrak that runs from D.C. to Boston.

I'm always curious if the zombies from Train to Busan can walk underwater.
It's possible, I guess. Just imagine lazying around at the beach when suddenly some salty weird dude runs from under the sea to attack you lmao.

It did cause some interesting scenarios to come to mind.
The northeast would fall to the infection quick. See Left 4 Dead as reference. The infection in L4D spread from Pensylvannia down to Georgia and Louisiana but has not spread up to New York.
It's possible, I guess. Just imagine lazying around at the beach when suddenly some salty weird dude runs from under the sea to attack you lmao.
Or maybe something like Fear the Walking Dead where the zombies are carried by the current and wash-up on beaches.

Hello. I do have interested major lore on the chronological of “All of Us Are Dead”.

Hello. I do have interested major lore on the chronological of “All of Us Are Dead”.
Sad the OP got banned. This timeline had potential.

Deleted member 2186

Sad the OP got banned. This timeline had potential.
Can we integrate Last Train to New York that is coming out in 2023 int the Train to Busan universe despite the Last Train to New York going to be a remake intended for the Western market.

Can we integrate Last Train to New York that is coming out in 2023 int the Train to Busan universe despite the Last Train to New York going to be a remake intended for the Western market.
Just like @kspence92 's Death of Nation which has become the hub for Days and Weeks lore, this thread of mine has become the hub for not only the two films but all K-zombie movies and series as well.

Deleted member 2186

Just like @kspence92 's Death of Nation which has become the hub for Days and Weeks lore, this thread of mine has become the hub for not only the two films but all K-zombie movies and series as well.
Nice, well as long as the American movie stays true to the original source i am happy.