the KZ virus is therefore from the Human Hand?
The conspiracy theories behind the breakout of the virus are going to be numerous ITTL...
who is current korean president?
Still.. South korean Presidential Election was supposed to be in December 2017, without the impeachment. The president-elect would have been inaugurated in Feburary 2018.South Korea is still Park Gyeun-hye as the outbreak would have delayed her political scandal for a few more years to be discovered
Still.. Presidential Election was supposed to be in December 2017, without the impeachment. The president-elect would have been inaugurated in Feburary 2018.
Great TL, just a few technical issues (that's mostly the movies' fault - you did good, my man):
- the dog seemed to have been infected during the day (IIRC the intro of TTB showed truck drivers and a roadblock when the sun's still up);
- turn time seemed to be under five minutes, so if first Infected case was approx. 2000 hours, there should be more than 500 by 2300 (esp. some of the earlier bite victims might be sent to major hospitals to be treated, which would spread K-Z from there);
- Yongsan is not that far from Seoul Station, I find it unlikely for the garrison to not notice the Infected before 0100;
- from personal experience, Seoul has a rather vibrant nightlife; I feel that a disturbance on this scale would be keenly felt by 0200 at most;
- how are people managing to reach Seoul Station oblivious to what's going on if the first few (tens? hundreds?) of cases were around the station? IIRC Gong Yoo's drive to the station was rather peaceful and ordinary;
- if the Infection had spread as far as Incheon by 0400, situation must've deteriorated to a point where transportation systems are shut down, so how is Seoul Station still open for business?
- the KTX takes 6+ hours to reach Daejeon? Also, does it mean the Infected managed to outrun a HSR train (considering there are undoubtedly barriers of all sorts along the way)?
P.S. From the detailed description of your retreat, I thought for a moment the Infection might reach you in the Philippines; thankfully it ain't that kind of story.