Votes: 339 86.5%
  • I liked Golden Eagle more

Votes: 20 5.1%
  • It's okay...

Votes: 25 6.4%
  • I didn't like it

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
You think the March to the sea was as terrible as OTL ? This one makes OTL look like a Peace summit. Instead of discouraging and punishing things like Arson, Sherman actively ordered the destruction of towns and cities. A lot of people died, over 1/4th of Georgia.

You think the March to the sea was as terrible as OTL ? This one makes OTL look like a Peace summit. Instead of discouraging and punishing things like Arson, Sherman actively ordered the destruction of towns and cities. A lot of people died, over 1/4th of Georgia.

You're right, you wrote how bad it was and I stand corrected. That's gonna, if one can pardon the unintentional pun, burn in the southerners' minds for ages.

I personally prefer the second flag. I think it does a better job of depicting British Nationalism. It also avoids the usage of any symbols that might not be associated with Marx in this timeline where his philosophy is noticeably different.

Man you move Fast! Can’t wait to see where it goes and congratulations on this fantastic series! Here’s hoping for a map as well!

Either way, the second Emperor of America was killed and Columbia was burned, with reinforcements arriving under General Andrew Jackson on the next day to drive the British marines out of Columbia, finding the body of the Emperor and swearing to avenge him. The British started a much bloodier phase of the war, because now America wanted nothing but Blood and Revenge
D'ya think British people in the 21st century would joke "John Marshall dying was a good thing" to piss off Americans on the internet?
General Charles Marx, who would bring in a whole new level of Totalitarianism to Britannia, something similar to INGSOC of 1984, with Eugenics becoming a State policy
Ah motherfucker. I was really hoping you wouldn't make him cartoonishly evil. I hope he's only like this because of his experiences in this TL and it's not representative of your actual views on him, because that would be a severe misunderstanding of literally everything he advocated (for one, he wasn't into eugenics nor advocated totalitarianism).

Ah motherfucker. I was really hoping you wouldn't make him cartoonishly evil. I hope he's only like this because of his experiences in this TL and it's not representative of your actual views on him, because that would be a severe misunderstanding of literally everything he advocated (for one, he wasn't into eugenics nor advocated totalitarianism).
You think this Marx grew in the very same environment of the OTL one ? I don’t want to start a political debate and won’t discuss my views on Marx, but this one has nothing to do with the one we know.

You think this Marx grew in the very same environment of the OTL one ? I don’t want to start a political debate and won’t discuss my views on Marx, but this one has nothing to do with the one we know.
Well no, in fact I was kinda hoping he would only be like this because of his environment and not out of "muh carl marcks dictator of east germany killed every single east german". Yeah that's fair, a debate would be inappropriate.