Ella's Soviet Victory: Main Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 105545
  • Start date

Deleted member 105545

lets try this.png

Screenshot (266).png

Fukunaga Greene, better known by her stage name and persona of Hironaka Usami, is a professional Pop Star/Singer.
Her Grandfather is an American Immigrant from California, escaping the immediate Post-Dissolution chaos that enveloped California.
She is famous for her Political Involvement, supporting Reform in Japan and is a champion of Japanese LGBTQ+ rights herself, being gay.
She can be controversial at times, like when she posted to Twitter, "Japan needs reform, and anyone who disagrees is an awful person."
Combined with other tweets, this caused her to get kicked out of Attraction Passion, a then-popular J-Pop band. Her leaving caused the band's popularity to plummet.
She is now one of the most recognizable faces in Japanese Music, and it seems that will not be changing anytime soon.

lets try this.png

Deleted member 105545

Breaking: Local Woman gets sick with presumably flu, again.

Deleted member 105545

Shows how much the Soviets cared more about making it a show of prestige instead of it being a major scientific contribution.
Yup. The Space "Industry" never really slowed down. In '82 the first human landed on Mars, and in '96 The first permanent moon base was established.

Deleted member 105545

Also: The Antarctic Treaty was never signed. A different one, still named The Antarctic Treaty, prohibited "... the Antarctic Resources from being abused... ... settlements may be allowed under U.N. Supervision... ...Antarctic Settlements may not be used to harvest Biochemical, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Materials, or anything deemed unnecessary for the survival and prosperity of these settlements by the Antarctic Council... ...The Antarctic Council will be formed of all nations admitted to the U.N. that have sent expeditions to the continent..."

Deleted member 105545

scr00003.jpg

View from the Back Camera of Venusia-II at 23:39 9-9-02, the first air-spacecraft to enter the Venusian Atmosphere. It was unmanned.

Deleted member 105545

Ich habe ein Telefon. <- Standardized West German (SWG)
Ic habe eine Telafone. <- Standardized East German (SEG)
I ham an Telfon. <- Standardized Bavarian (SB)

With the split of Germany into 3, the USSR and USA both made differently standardized versions of the German Language.
The USA sponsored the Bavarian Language in their puppet-state of Bavaria, in order to make sure Germany would never be united again, and pose a threat to Europe.
The USSR made Slavic-originated words much more common, compare "Maschinaoruzen (Machine-Gun in SEG)" to "Maschinengewehr (Machine-Gun in SWG)", or "Kompenuter (Computer in SEG)" to "Komputer (Computer in SWG)"

While SWG is no longer official, it is still commonly spoken and taught in more rural areas, while more urban areas teach the "proper" SEG.

Slavic slang has entered in the German Vernacular as well. Compare the SWG "Arschloch! (Asshole)" to the SEG "Mudasch!"

Here is a language map, overlayed by an OTL Germany map.

450px-Germany_adm_location_map.svg.png

(Forgive me on my shaky understanding of German Dialects, some changes are intentional, some are not.)

Deleted member 105545

In order to show the differing slang, I will be using some "bad words."

English: You're an asshole!
SEG: Du bist ein Mudasch!
SWG: Du bist ein Arschloch!
SB: Du bis an Azhol!

English: You're a bitch!
SEG: Du bist ein Zuken!
SWG: Du bist ein Miststück!
SB: Du bis an bitsch!

English: Mom, Dad, I'm gay.
SEG: Mam, Papa, Ic bin Komosekzal.
SWG: Mama, Papa, Ich bin Gie.
SB: Mom, Ded, I san Gaj.

English: Horses in the back...
SEG: Pferde in rücken...
SWG: Pferde im die rücken...
SB: Rosse in des Bak...

As you can see, SWG is more or less OTL German, SEG is lightly Slavic, and SB is quite Americanized.

Deleted member 105545

THE MJSLA HIGHWAY:
2000px-World_pacific_centered.svg.png

The Moscow-Jakarta-Shanghai-Los Angeles Highway is a massive international trading network. It is not a single continuous network, but rather a multitude of smaller companies working together to promote trade. Started in 1982, the project is still not finished in some places, such as the Japanese Branch, Subarashī Michi, or the Indonesian branch, Jalan Hebat.

The "main" section is mostly finished, however.

Outer_Ring_Road_%28Nehru_ORR%29_at_Narsinghi.jpg

Pictured here is a typical example of what the roads look like.

c99b6e87-075d-43bb-b8d2-a48a15469919.jpg

Here is a picture of the Bering Strait Bridge.